• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do Blast was holdibg back like a lot against post GRB + GK cosmic garou.

I told you dumbos we never got to see Blasts true power.

Now is looking like tier 3 may be low for Blast, Garou and Saitama. Definitely low for God.

Yeah not sure about AP yet but in terms of range with his NPI/Spatial hax Void is easily in the Intergalactic ranges.

Unlike with the SP^2 arguments I had to make, there are legitimately just galaxies blatantly visible on these exact pages where he grabs space and stuff.

gbd4PGa.png

Going with power creep, i expect there to be abilities or hax that cant be copied by god powers or something. I do not see blast surviving and actually combatting avatars of god otherwise. Unless the story decides to go whacko mode on us and Blast has accelerated development as well.

It's accurate its just that most of his stats have nothing to them since he's mostly featless.
I just feel like if we are releasing God profile it should be along a proper cosmology explanation

Right now he is literally just a dude that needs an avatar to fight in the first place and his profile in general looks ugly, we should remove it and move it back to the sandbox

Yeah not sure about AP yet but in terms of range with his NPI/Spatial hax Void is easily in the Intergalactic ranges.
That's not necessarily true; all he has to be doing there is grabbing the space in his vicinity; not extending his power over to where those galaxies are. The backdrop of stars appears distorted by his power because he's distorting the space around him; not all the space between him and the stars.

That's not necessarily true; all he has to be doing there is grabbing the space in his vicinity; not extending his power over to where those galaxies are. The backdrop of stars appears distorted by his power because he's distorting the space around him; not all the space between him and the stars.
If when he pulls the blanket of galaxies and stars over him, those cosmic objects replace the ones that were there before, he is necessarily displacing an intergalactic range of celestial objects.

Unfortunately not clear yet.

Last edited:
he is necessarily displacing an intergalactic range of celestial objects.
That would only be if he was physically displacing them, rather than warping the space the light is currently coming from like a shard glass or water.

That would only be if he was physically displacing them, rather than warping the space the light is currently coming from like a shard glass or water.
I mean it could be one or the other, I guess. It's not really clear yet. But I mean, he is physically grabbing a portion of space and pulling it over him like a blanket. Seems like physical displacement to me, and I wouldn't put it past Murata given the scale of the series right now with potentially 4-D abilities being used.

We'll see.

The fact that the space blanket feat is just a Ninja Wall Blanket jutsu but on a cosmic scale leads me to believe that it has nothing to do with AP. He is moving the space around himself to cloak himself in it and disappear. He's not literally moving entire galaxies with his hand.

My prediction was right, it's peak. A LOT of powercreep, but **** it. I don't care anymore it's entertaining.

I will be making an Empty Void profile, starting now. Always love tracking the god tiers of the verse.

Empty Void Sandbox

Currently going off speculation for the current chapter. Couldn't resist!
If the attack ignores distance, shouldn't it be infinite speed with this attack?

EDIT: Unless it says "I can attack you from anywhere"

Now we know that when Blast said that a threat greater than Garou was approaching he was referring to Void and not God as many believed.

2vt0teS.png
Screenshot1.png

Pre-redrawn version looked generic asl. Plus when characters become avatars, they still kinda resemble their former looks, like garou and psykos. Glad Murata changed it
that was him after blast fked him up , the current look is after he healed/powered up so probably looked like the current look before he was beaten by blast

Lol, someone was joking about getting a Blast backstory but we got a CRAP ton of exposition this chapter. Higher dimensional god? Infinite speed/4-D attacks? Garou's radiation was getting nerfed by Blast?? Nobody could have foreseen this powerscaling bonanza and we haven't even gotten to the actual fight Murata was excited to draw! Murata, WHAT ARE YOU COOKING OVER THERE?

So, from this chapter not only we get plenty of space-time hax... which feels kinda obvious since to fight God you must have it, but also God being from a higher dimension and an upgrade to Garou's passive radiation

He killed all heroes in minutes even when Blast was taking most of its radiation away to another dimension. Idk if it can exactly be quantified?

So, from this chapter not only we get plenty of space-time hax... which feels kinda obvious since to fight God you must have it, but also God being from a higher dimension and an upgrade to Garou's passive radiation

He killed all heroes in minutes even when Blast was taking most of its radiation away to another dimension. Idk if it can exactly be quantified?
i will say it will be like even more powerful radiation...it was already powerful enough to kill even zombie man (even when his regeneration allowed him to survive being turned into pieces)with this in mind...yeah almost any fight with cosmic garou at this point will be even more of a stomp if the character does not have like radiation resistance to the levels of trillions

Some scan updates to Void sandbox.

Yes, I did just actually put down Dimension Blade as Higher-Dimensional Manipulation. I'm not gonna lie I genuinely think this is pretty blatant based on the statement. Blast is a very reputable source on God and I don't think he would misuse terminology like "higher-dimension." It's also reinforced by the tesseract image that comes right as he says it.
Feel free to argue about it though.

Yes, I did just actually put down Dimension Blade as Higher-Dimensional Manipulation. I'm not gonna lie I genuinely think this is pretty blatant based on the statement. Blast is a very reputable source on God and I don't think he would misuse terminology like "higher-dimension." It's also reinforced by the tesseract image that comes right as he says it.
vsbw:no
puts it has a low-multiversal range attack
yeah i know how is this wiki sometimes with those staments...they are non-sense

Isnt it "Low 2-C with The Dimension Blade"? Since this is accepted as 4D.

Back