• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's not how it works...

Man you say stuff like "Saitama has a 4-D mind" get real.
It is how it works can you use common sense? Character has knowledge of the universe said character can’t even comprehend or fathom another’s strength meaning it’s above anything he can imagine or / comprehend

4d mind was me trying to get around mind hax either way is irrelevant to this discussion

Gaining any amount of knowledge about a higher dimensional structure does not make one's mind higher dimensional.
Pretty sure Omniscient character's aren't treated as having 4-D brains or smth.
That’s not even the argument he’s talking about something where I was trying anything to get saitama around mind hax

The argument where talking about rn is about saitama raw strength being possibly galaxy level

Yeah but that statement literally confirms post growth saitama is far beyond galaxy or even multi solar system

Y’all are basically limiting him to a feat produced by mere shock waves that we know they both massively above since they no sold it

Murata taking his lil precious time to draw the fact that galaxies can appear as tiny little shinies from a distance, like stars, only means that one or more than one of those dots are HIGHLY likely a galaxy. One would have to be EXTREMELY in denial to say otherwise. The argument of a single galaxy alone is being way too generous.

since he started at multi solar to possibly galaxy And By virtue of saitama growth being exponential rather then linear he’s 1000% multi galaxy
He would reach Multi Galaxy one way or another, heck I think that we already accept in the profile that he has the potential to reach universal level ap. Either way, we only wrote down the one shown in the graph as the ap listed there

He would reach Multi Galaxy one way or another, heck I think that we already accept in the profile that he has the potential to reach universal level ap. Either way, we only wrote down the one shown in the graph as the ap listed there
I know but let’s think about this you know how op exponential is right saitama fights at mftl+ speed meaning in literal seconds he’s at least multi galaxy

Why in Bang's profile his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist was renamed to "Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock" where does that even come from.

Why in Bang's profile his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist was renamed to "Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock" where does that even come from.
Viz/"official" translation. Viz is the main translation by the actual hired team of translators and is also used for the main sub of the anime.

The translation we typically use is by "Vib" and his group of fan translators, but generally everyone agrees that they're WAY better than Viz so we prefer them more. They're also faster.

Just my guess but I think that the reason why Vib is better is because Viz is 1. More literal with the translations, by that I mean, they try to interpret every objective word in the most objective way which doesn't always fit properly or sound good in English, whereas Vib takes the context of the words and then suits it to a more properly written sentence. And 2. When Viz tries what I just talked about, they do it horribly, and try to make it sound particularly "cool" or "funny" but it ends up being awkward and even somewhat cringy. "CRAPOLA, THIS GAME IS DOODY!" kinda stuff. Or when they tried to do a play on the title "One-Punch Man" with the Zero Punch scene which make me genuinely cringe irl.

Can you roll back those changes? A CRT wasn't made for them and Viz's translation of all martial arts names in the series sound lame as **** and don't roll of the tongue at all

Can you roll back those changes? A CRT wasn't made for them and Viz's translation of all martial arts names in the series sound lame as **** and don't roll of the tongue at all
The problem is that they made many actual improvements at the same time so it can't just be rolled back. I'll manually fix it now.

Yowza! Alas, I have become the ultimate scoundrel! Time to plunge humanity into discomfort!
Most poetic official translation:

Seriously, why can't these paid translators string together a normal-sounding sentence in English... they're so consistently horrible. Is the comics industry bribing these guys to portray manga in as poor a light as possible to curb the competition? It's the only explanation that makes sense to me

Why Iaian High 7A?

Plus he struggled against Rhino wrestler.
The panel is literally cropped to not show the fact that the barrier Tatsumaki uses to pull the heroes out is double layered and the direction of resistance is against the inside and outside.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2cyeHJrdS5wbmc=

Like this is straight up malicious downplay of Iaian

Back