• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is done using energy from God who resides in higher dimension space from the sound of it. And anything the 神覚者 Awakened Divinities (Garou, Void, Psykorochi, etc.) can do God can do better as they are only using his power to perform these feats.
This does mean that we can give God any ability someone does when boosted with Divine Power. Other than maybe strictly physical stuff like regeneration.

So question, is Void feat of grabbing space which had galaxies in it in any way quantifiable? I mean he did move them 🗿

Ah I see, we’ll next time he needs to cut it up and leave a large “Void”

It's close to reality warping that it looks like a cloak

Has anybody pointed out that what Void did against Blast was just a basic cloth ninjutsu but on a cosmic scale?

EdTXds6UYAITIVK

Don’t know why but the live Chinese translation was paused for like half an hour. But now it’s back and from the looks of it.

Blast gave Flash a button that can be used to call Blast over if Void appears. Blast will in the meantime prevent the Dimension Slash attacks that Void might do on the other cities.

Saitama rejects the offer to join in on this mission and says with Blast here things should be fine so he’ll just go eat curry udon with Manako. So it seems like in this version Saitama won’t be joining the battle as he acknowledges how strong Blast is and believes he could handle it.

My prediction was right, it's peak. A LOT of powercreep, but **** it. I don't care anymore it's entertaining.

I will be making an Empty Void profile, starting now. Always love tracking the god tiers of the verse.

Empty Void Sandbox

Currently going off speculation for the current chapter. Couldn't resist!
Dimension travel should probably note he's the only character who can reach God's dimension. Wich is out of reach for Blast and the likes.

By the way, I think this might actually be potentially 4-D if this Dimension Blade power comes from God's "Higher-Dimension." From the way it is worded it sounds as though he is manifesting that power in order to ignore the properties of 3-D space and such.

"Interference from the higher dimension where God resides ignores distance, energies, and size."

Just a hunch. But this could be the beginning of smurfs in OPM.

Don’t know why but the live Chinese translation was paused for like half an hour. But now it’s back and from the looks of it.

Blast gave Flash a button that can be used to call Blast over if Void appears. Blast will in the meantime prevent the Dimension Slash attacks that Void might do on the other cities.

Saitama rejects the offer to join in on this mission and says with Blast here things should be fine so he’ll just go eat curry udon with Manako. So it seems like in this version Saitama won’t be joining the battle as he acknowledges how strong Blast is and believes he could handle it.
Are you getting these from yuzu from Twitter? Just link their tweets

Who’s that? I use the Chinese translations from Tieba since they always translate way ahead of the English translation.

Ngl it's pretty much confirmed for me that God is at least 4-Dimensional. They even directly show us a tesseract while Blast was explaining the higher-dimensional interference from God's plane LOL.

s75qL4i.png

I am in on the side of deleting the God profile. There's just no way it's accurate to him at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't empty void and Blast interact with this higher dimension, and considering Garou and Saitama's Punch was so strong blast needed help to hold it back that could mean saitama and garou scale partly to the higher dimension.

Back