• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5XiqHuH.jpeg

theory

what if the final villain of OPM who can give Saitama an even match is a man so hairy he had hair everywhere except for where his eyebrows should be.

Tomorrow should be the Flashy Flash vs Sonic redraw and potentially some part of the battle against the Heavenly Ninja Party. So what are everyone’s expectations for the redrawn fight? I personally don’t care that much about the Flashy Flash vs Sonic fight. I just hope that in the redraws we’ll see Sonic’s Serious Sideway Jump. Like you do not know how disappointed I was when I realized that was cut from the original retconned chapters.

Having a Blast backstory this early is honestly a bad idea imo. Something like that should either be saved for the end of the Neo Heroes Arc if Blast appears and has a talk with Blue or for the God Arc. Like it really shouldn’t be revealed this early in the story like what the manga is doing.

And that’s kinda my main complaint for the manga in comparison to the webcomic. Blast and God appears a bit too often nowadays. Like if they only appeared once or twice at the end of each arc as a cameo I wouldn’t really have so much complaints about it. But now it’s like everything revolves around them when this should really be an entire arc by itself.

OH SHIT.

After Saitama defeated Cosmic Garou Empty Void appeared and absorbed all his divine power. So present day Empty Void is Cosmic Garou + Empty Void from 15 years ago.

And he casually sliced apart Blast’s attack and created a really starry sky from the looks of it and than grabbed it. Edit: Forgot he was already in space so he actually just grabbed space and warped it not creating it.

Edit: Also hold up seems like Blast mentioned something about higher dimensions this chapter when talking about God.

Last edited:
OH SHIT.

After Saitama defeated Cosmic Garou Empty Void appeared and absorbed all his divine power. So present day Empty Void is Cosmic Garou + Empty Void from 15 years ago.

And he casually sliced apart Blast’s attack and created a really starry sky from the looks of it and than grabbed it.

Edit: Also hold up seems like Blast mentioned something about higher dimensions this chapter when talking about God.
Tatsumaki is coming to solo him

Back