• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh the only thing I hate about this chapter is the egocentrism of FF. He got speedblitzed by Blast yet thought he could defeat God
Well it's kind of apart of his character, his ego. Even when he gets humbled he tries to rationalize it in a way that his feelings can accept. Sonic isn't much different. They're extremely prideful and hate to feel inferior to someone. Even after Saitama blatantly displayed superiority Flash still thinks he's better than him in combat.

Which is bigger, Tatsumaki's Z City splitting feat or Void's Dimensional Blade?

cPvnWDw.jpeg
oxEeEgu.jpeg

Void's for sure. Just look at the roads, also the clouds shown in Void's feat. Void's feat is from a much farther POV, making it way more impressive.

Last edited:
Also it seems I’ve made a mistake. Blast’s space carving wasn’t taken out. He carved the entire HA bass out when he teleported it and it went over my head.

Yeah but that doesn’t stop people from downplaying god and calling him EC and to the point that if you get hurt by him it’s an anti feat
They way I see it Blast and Void were equal, Boid accepted Gods power and gained an upper hand. Now Blast has gotten stronger and they’re equal again.

One and Murata are sweating bullets in the writers room rn after realising they stated Blast fought EC 2 years ago, in an already printed volume they can no longer redraw and now have to commit to it no matter what it does to powerscaling logic.
I would really like to know what goes through these two's heads while doing OPM.

They way I see it Blast and Void were equal, Boid accepted Gods power and gained an upper hand. Now Blast has gotten stronger and they’re equal again.
Considering he won against void before while being visibly fine, we need more context to what he means with "advantage". I dont go around claiming people are stronger than me while i beat their assess.

Did he mean superior stats, skills? Blast has something over void that gave him that W.

The raws used the word 腕 (Ude) which normally means arm but can also mean skill or ability. So it could either mean they were equal in terms of physical strength, skill, or just overall ability. And for reference the chinese translation said 实力 which means strength.

So we’ve got the Japanese raws being a bit hard to determine which it means. The English translation saying ability which could be referring to overall ability (aka strength) or just their skill. And the Chinese translation which outright says it’s referring to their strength. Do we have any other translation for reference about this statement?

The raws used the word 腕 (Ude) which normally means arm but can also mean skill or ability. So it could either mean they were equal in terms of physical strength, skill, or just overall ability. And for reference the chinese translation said 实力 which means strength.

So we’ve got the Japanese raws being a bit hard to determine which it means. The English translation saying ability which could be referring to overall ability (aka strength) or just their skill. And the Chinese translation which outright says it’s referring to their strength. Do we have any other translation for reference about this statement?
if it means abilities then EV has like some level of space-time manipulation

If its skill, then Blast probably has raw strength to overpower him. If its raw strength, then blast probably has hax that allowed him the W.

Considering we know Blast has space-time abilities that allowed him to battle God, i think its safe to assume Void gained a huge Strength boost, but Blast out-haxed him.

cPvnWDw.jpeg
oxEeEgu.jpeg

Void's for sure. Just look at the roads, also the clouds shown in Void's feat. Void's feat is from a much farther POV, making it way more impressive.
Not the best comparison because avoid was purposefully cutting the land, whereas Tatsumaki was doing it by accident just by lifting the base which was her main focus.

Considering he won against void before while being visibly fine, we need more context to what he means with "advantage". I dont go around claiming people are stronger than me while i beat their assess.

Did he mean superior stats, skills? Blast has something over void that gave him that W.
Yeah, dura neg.

Has anyone actually calc the dimension blade
Nah and tbh there's probably no reason to. Empty Void is very, very likely going to end up scaling to Blast and similarly tiered characters who are 4-A. At BEST the feat would be nice as supportive evidence and only because it was treated as a mere "greeting". But realistically the feat is so insignificant in terms of actual destructive force that it's virtually irrelevant. The difference between that feat and what he will end up scaling to through Blast is like the difference between an ant and a living mountain.

cPvnWDw.jpeg
oxEeEgu.jpeg

Need a better perspective on Tatsumaki one, I think they're the almost the same cause Tatsumaki stretches up to coastline.

Nah and tbh there's probably no reason to. Empty Void is very, very likely going to end up scaling to Blast and similarly tiered characters who are 4-A. At BEST the feat would be nice as supportive evidence and only because it was treated as a mere "greeting". But realistically the feat is so insignificant in terms of actual destructive force that it's virtually irrelevant. The difference between that feat and what he will end up scaling to through Blast is like the difference between an ant and a living mountain.
Finding someone calc'ing as a hobby.

Garou gained knowledge of flow of all energy and behavior of the universe which would include the creation and expansion of the universe

And it was stated saitama new power was beyond his comprehension that’s far far far far beyond galaxy level

Back