• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know guys, us Murata conspiracist stocks are only rising with these changes. Glad to see the chibi drawings get cut and the silliness toned down

So new chptr will be redraw again?
Yes, they're redrawing everything up until cubari chapter 201, which is the chapter where Sonic cut Empty Void and Blast appeared behind Empty Void.

The Flashy vs. Sonic fight, the Heavenly Ninja Party fight and the start of the Empty Void fight will all be partially or fully redrawn. Who knows what might change and what might stay the same

Yes, they're redrawing everything up until cubari chapter 201, which is the chapter where Sonic cut Empty Void and Blast appeared behind Empty Void.

The Flashy vs. Sonic fight, the Heavenly Ninja Party fight and the start of the Empty Void fight will all be partially or fully redrawn. Who knows what might change and what might stay the same
Their fight wasn't so good imo so ig if they can make it better idm. But surely it's stretching.

If Blast in the future timeline could react to serious Garou and Saitama, make a portal to contain them before they can punch eachother, yet empty void can still shock Blast and Blast believes he will be hard to fight, would that put Void on the level of that Saitama and Garou?
Tbf Blast said they were even 15 years ago. Blast 3 years ago was taking wounds from Senior Centipede, so he's jumped massively in power.

Though I'd still say at this point the intention is that Void is on base CF Garou's level.

I don't know guys, us Murata conspiracist stocks are only rising with these changes. Glad to see the chibi drawings get cut and the silliness toned down
Major OPM downgrade.
ylmlxn823ph61.jpg

Proof we have 0 context on that fight was centipede god boosted etc
He wasn't, because Stitch said it was the first time God directly talked to Blast. In addition the city was leveled and Blast was injured just against Elder Centipede. In addition EC was said to be stronger than he was two-three years ago and much larger and the HA were watching the fight the entire time.

think god is weaker then centipede now
No, but it means Blast two-three years ago isn't the same Blast as now. So we can't say Empty Void is = CF Garou because Blast 15 years ago struggled against him. He got much stronger later on.

Though I would still say the intention is that they're the same (Pre-Saitama copying), just that there isn't good evidence for it yet.

Blast seems to imply he would have trouble beating Empty Void even currently.

He wasn't, because Stitch said it was the first time God directly talked to Blast. In addition the city was leveled and Blast was injured just against Elder Centipede. In addition EC was said to be stronger than he was two-three years ago and much larger and the HA were watching the fight the entire time.
What are you even on about that proves nothing ic god amped centipede why would he speak directly to blast himself to tell him he’s amping centipede like again you have 0 context of the fight

Blast wasn’t injured for all we know that is centipede blood and to say god is weaker then centipede has to be the most delusional claim on the wiki yet use common sense my guy

Obviously blast is stronger but to say he went form centipede level to cosmic garou level is a huge reach from an off screen fight that already contradicts your argument

So we can't say Empty Void is = CF Garou because Blast 15 years ago struggled against him. He got much stronger later on.
What you do realize that’s not the only thing supporting his level it’s also the fact that current blast literally flat out states he’s a bigger threat then garou despite witnessing garou moves meaning at minimum he would scale to base garou/ to the GRB

Last edited:
What are you even on about that proves nothing ic god amped centipede why would he speak directly to blast himself to tell him he’s amping centipede like again you have 0 context of the fight
I mean you're making the claim here. You would need to show that God is boosting the monster and then disprove the story saying current EC > old EC.

Blast wasn’t injured for all we know that is centipede blood
The city is leveled and Centipede is still complete, so I don't know where the blood would come from.

to say god is weaker then centipede
A sealed version of God gave Blast greater injuries than EC. So I don't know where you're coming from with this. God's barrier being slightly weakened gave him enough rolm to boost Psykos to Tier 6 and make Garou Tier 4 so we already have plenty of evidence that he's stronger than EC, which makes Blast's performance against it worse.

Obviously blast is stronger but to say he went form centipede level to cosmic garou level is a huge reach from an off screen fight that already contradicts your argument
It's not a reach, since the only feats we have is Blast not killing EC, beating fodder monsters and nearly dying to a sealed version of God. Empty Void will probably get scaling to CF Garou by fighting Blast, but as of now what we have to go on isn't definitive.

I mean you're making the claim here. You would need to show that God is boosting the monster and then disprove the story saying current EC > old EC.
No your making assumptions on an offscreen Fight we never seen so you would have to prove without a doubt everything your saying

Even tho god himself shows that blast wasn’t centipede level

A sealed version of God gave Blast greater injuries than EC. So I don't know where you're coming from with this. God's barrier being slightly weakened gave him enough power to boost Psykos to Tier 6 and make Garou Tier 4 so we already have plenty of evidence that he's stronger than EC, which makes Blast's performance against it worse.
Yeah which contradicts any claim you have to think centipede is anywhere near the level of god is absurd

Also now your spouting nonsense your literally saying blast surviving a fight with god is a bad showing you even listening to yourself please start using common sense

No character besides the absolute god tiers will ever scale to any version of god especially not centipede lol

It's not a reach, since the only feats we have is Blast not killing EC, beating fodder monsters and nearly dying to a sealed version of God.
It is a reach a very big reach on a fight that contradicts itself already explained

Anyway void scales to base cosmic garou / GRB stated by blast himself

No your making assumptions on an offscreen Fight we never seen so you would have to prove without a doubt everything your saying
You can see his face is wounded and has blood on it. Stitch also said when EC was introduced that it fought Blast but managed to get away and in the Chapter covering the incident EC had leveled a city and fought Blast before God showed up.

Your assumption is that it was boosted, when we've seen what a boosted Centipede looks like in Sage Centipede.

Even tho god himself shows that blast wasn’t centipede level
It's not a good showing for him for failing to kill EC and being hurt in the fight.

Yeah which contradicts any claim you have to think centipede is anywhere near the level of god is absurd
I feel like you're not getting my argument. A sealed version of God is who Blast fought. God requires his seals to be broken too make a divine Avatar. Fighting a nerfed version of God and nearly dying is an unqualified showing because God was weakened the entire time.

No character besides the absolute god tiers will ever scale to any version of god especially not centipede lol
I'm not saying they do. God's full power is likely beyond everyone other than Saitama. But Blast didn't fight God at full strength, he fought a sealed version after failing to kill EC.
Only on this site will someone claim surviving against god anti feat
Being injured by EC is the anti-feat, it's not my fault you're unable to see that.

Anyway void scales to base cosmic garou / GRB stated by blast himself
True, assuming its not a more roundabout danger of unsealing God.

Being injured by EC is the anti-feat, it's not my fault you're unable to see that.
Prove he was injured your assuming blood on him means it’s his it’s like saying every time a monster blood is in saitama he now has anti feats etc

Anyway your assuming stuff that was never shown we literally didn’t see the fight

You can see his face is wounded and has blood on it. Stitch also said when EC was introduced that it fought Blast but managed to get away and in the Chapter covering the incident EC had leveled a city and fought Blast before God showed up.
You cannot just blood that you can’t prove is his already talked about this anyway god debunks you and your nonsense because sealed god >>>>>>>>>>> centipede

I'm not saying they do. God's full power is likely beyond everyone other than Saitama. But Blast didn't fight God at full strength, he fought a sealed version after failing to kill EC.
And? Why does it matter if it’s sealed the series makes it pretty clear sealed god is top tier not centipede level

A character has blood on his face:

Option 1: He's damaged
Option 2: Blood of a character whose body has not shown to bleed even when fought later casually covered his face... but not even an inch of the character is covered in blood besides those wound-like blood spills

Guess which one requires less assumptions

Prove he was injured your assuming blood on him means it’s his it’s like saying every time a monster blood is in saitama he now has anti feats etc
There was only one monster and Stitch directly said Blast fought EC. In addition the city was destroyed and the centipede didn't have any visible damage.

So the burden is on you to prove it's someone else's blood in this situation.

You cannot just blood that you can’t prove is his already talked about this anyway god debunks you and your nonsense because sealed god >>>>>>>>>>> centipede
Sealed God able to damage Blast, but Blast was still damaged by the Centipede. So this means nothing. It's still an anti-feat for Blast.

And? Why does it matter if it’s sealed the series makes it pretty clear sealed god is top tier not centipede level
Sealed means that his power is restricted. There's no Sealed tier because it canonically will vary. It just means the nerfed version of God damaged Blast, but this Blast was still injured by EC.

There was only one monster and Stitch directly said Blast fought EC. In addition the city was destroyed and the centipede didn't have any visible damage.

Sealed God able to damage Blast, but Blast was still damaged by the Centipede. So this means nothing. It's still an anti-feat for Blast.

Sealed means that his power is restricted. There's no Sealed tier because it canonically will vary. It just means the nerfed version of God damaged Blast, but this Blast was still injured by EC.
Question: how was EC able to tag Blast in the first place? EC Genos was able to dodge his post-molt self, was EC that much faster back then or were Blast and Empty Void just much, much slower back then?

My guy what are you talking I’m saying it could be centipede your assuming we literally never seen the fight like how would centipede even hit blast in the first place

I already provided proof the fact the survived god debunks your outrageous claims

No it would either mean 1 outlier for centipede or 2 there’s more context to what happened then you making goofy claims like god is in the same tier as centipede

Except 1 you have 0 proof blast was hurt by centipede which makes even less sense when you think about his speed and 2 god being nerfed again is still irrelevant we literally know sealed god is still above pretty much everything in the verse bruh so get it out of your ahead that centipede is god level now

Tbh to this day I still believe that the whole Elder Centipede managing to fight Blast thing was just an inconsistency that ONE and Murata made. Like this chapter kinda further supports this with how current Blast answered Saitama’s question saying he isn’t certain that he could take out Void easily.

Not to mention just from the looks of the Dimension Blade feat that Void performed this chapter it’s pretty clear that Void is at least Above Dragon. There ain’t no way a mere Dragon lvl threat like Elder Centipede was anywhere near Blast even if he was considered one of the strongest Dragon in the series.

I already provided proof the fact the survived god debunks your outrageous claims
It doesn't debunk it, because God injuring Blast doesn't prevent Blast from being injured by EC, as God was weakened in any scenario meaning his only scaling is "Can injure Blast".
we literally never seen the fight like how would centipede even hit blast in the first place
By ramming him or hitting him with a pincer, like with any of the other characters it fought.
Except 1 you have 0 proof blast was hurt by centipede
He was injured and the city was leveled. You have zero proof that Blast wasn't injured, its made worse when Stitch outright said that Blast and Centipede fought each other and were mid-battle when God came down.
out of your ahead that centipede is god level now
You're just not getting what sealed God means. God has no set power level, it just whatever he can force out of the seal. He can make Vaccine Man for example, but the only buff he gives to HE is energy orbs. He can boost Psykos to High 6-A with prolonged direct contact but a slap from Garou lets him boost to Tier 4 because the Earth's barrier was weakened. Its random, so the amount of power used on Blast can't be quantified either.
Tbh to this day I still believe that the whole Elder Centipede managing to fight Blast thing was just an inconsistency that ONE and Murata made. Like this chapter kinda further supports this with how current Blast answered Saitama’s question saying he isn’t certain that he could take out Void easily.
Question: how was EC able to tag Blast in the first place? EC Genos was able to dodge his post-molt self, was EC that much faster back then or were Blast and Empty Void just much, much slower back then?
I mean the entire thing just makes less sense as Blast has been power crept imo. But the only real answer would be that Blast was only Genos speed level and only got faster later on. Though that would cause issues with EV unless he was also slower and got faster while in a coma (somehow). Blast having blood on his face is just a weird anti-feat and makes everything weird unless he's some extreme glass cannon.

We literally didn't even see the whole fight to say anything about it and act like you are right about it. For all we know, he could've gotten those scratches from his previous fight with someone else (he literally looks like he just had beef with someone else in his first appearance in the manga), or Elder Centipede at that time was amped by God, or it's simply an inconsistency in the plot and that Elder Centipede without an amp did that. In any case, none of you all has the right to say anything about what happened when the manga didn't even show the whole thing

We literally didn't even see the whole fight to say anything about it and act like you are right about it. For all we know, he could've gotten those scratches from his previous fight with someone else (he literally looks like he just had beef with someone else in his first appearance in the manga), or Elder Centipede at that time was amped by God, or it's simply an inconsistency in the plot and that Elder Centipede without an amp did that. In any case, none of you all has the right to say anything about what happened when the manga didn't even show the whole thing
I agree, we don't know what actually happened. He could've been damaged by base sage, or by someone else, or sage could've been amped by God, who knows. As it stands right now, we have no proof of what really took place, so everyone's take is kinda just headconon.

I mean the entire thing just makes less sense as Blast has been power crept imo. But the only real answer would be that Blast was only Genos speed level and only got faster later on. Though that would cause issues with EV unless he was also slower and got faster while in a coma (somehow). Blast having blood on his face is just a weird anti-feat and makes everything weird unless he's some extreme glass cannon.
I think in any case we can scale current Empty Void to "Base" Cosmic Fear Garou because Blast witnessed the GRB and still considers Empty Void a greater threat.

Which might also mean Saitama retained his strength from Io and can now casually one punch Empty Void like in the wc.

I think in any case we can scale current Empty Void to "Base" Cosmic Fear Garou because Blast witnessed the GRB and still considers Empty Void a greater threat.
Personally I see that happening. Blast fights Void, who manages to get away after an intense fight and runs into Saitama like with the OG version of Gale Wind/Hellfire Flame scene. Then Saitama one shots him during the attempt like in the Webcomic.

Let's wait until Blast and Empty Void start trading blows with each other and taking damage before we create a profile for Empty Void. I suppose I'll calc Empty Void's slash this weekend, knowing full well it will only be a supplementary feat that can appear on the verse page.

One and Murata are sweating bullets in the writers room rn after realising they stated Blast fought EC 2 years ago, in an already printed volume they can no longer redraw and now have to commit to it no matter what it does to powerscaling logic.

I simply think it’s been a bad thing to bring God this early into the story. He had ONE scene in the webcomic, with Emperor. But in the manga he basically hijacked Garou and the entire current plot. I’m surprised he didn’t appear in the Sisters arc and, like, possess Tatsumaki or Fubuki or something.

I’m surprised he didn’t appear in the Sisters arc and, like, possess Tatsumaki or Fubuki or something.
In the webcomic, it was heavily implied that what broke Psykos and made her afraid was God. In the manga, he directly appears for a brief moment when Fubuki looks into Psykos' mind. And Apollo's organization is directly tied to God too.

In the webcomic, it was heavily implied that what broke Psykos and made her afraid was God. In the manga, he directly appears for a brief moment when Fubuki looks into Psykos' mind. And Apollo's organization is directly tied to God too.
Psykos was driven mad by seeing the far, far future.

Which is a lot different than God LITERALLY appearing because of some magic cubes, talking to people, Blast appearing to teleport some guys around then tell us Garou is “totally being controlled by god guys”.

I miss when Blast was this super mysterious guy whose hero suit looked like Saitama’s for reasons unknown. Manga Blast is cool and all but he does not FEEL nor look like the same guy from that webcomic scene.

One and Murata are sweating bullets in the writers room rn after realising they stated Blast fought EC 2 years ago, in an already printed volume they can no longer redraw and now have to commit to it no matter what it does to powerscaling logic.
I mean, the point of contention here is that EC damaged or made Blast sweat bullets against him in a recent non printed chapter. If that's redrawn to show Blast not struggling against EC then its fixed.

Back