• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chinese to English translation of the last two pages

Page 25

Blast: It’s Void’s Dimension Blade.

Blast: Seems like he has recovered.

Blast: This should be his greeting to us.

Stitch: Th-This technique. How could we even take precaution against this.

Flash: Dimension Blade!?

Flash: Don’t tell me this is that guy’s technique.

Blast: That is correct.

Saitama: Can you win, old man?

Page 26

Blast: Well. It’ll be difficult but I’m sure it’ll work out somehow. I haven’t been idle all these years after all.

Saitama: It’s almost like what Tatsumaki did.

Empty Void confirmed 4-A.

Last edited:
Remember when that person said void couldn’t hurt tatsumaki feels like it was just yesterday
bro shut the **** up

what the ****, why you make everything to be vs tatsumaki or vs boros

arent you ashamed about being the most annoying abd bothering person in this entire wiki?

**** this shit, i can’t just check the forum without getting pissed due this guy

bro shut the **** up

what the ****, why you make everything to be vs tatsumaki or vs boros

arent you ashamed about being the most annoying abd bothering person in this entire wiki?

**** this shit, i can’t just check the forum without getting pissed due this guy
calm down tatsumaki lover

Page 25

Page 26

Blast: Well. It’ll be difficult but I’m sure it’ll work out somehow. I haven’t been idle all these years after all.

Confirmation Blast has gotten stronger.

Page 25

Page 26

Good to have you back 💪🏽

Good to have you back 💪🏽
Yeah I guess I’m back. Just didn’t feel like going on vsbattles due to all the CRTs taking way too long to be approved and applied to profiles for verses with almost no supporters which was really annoying so I kinda just stopped coming on here.

Not to mention One Punch Man and quite a few of the other series I care about here have honestly been pretty meh for quite a while so I just never bothered coming back here. But now things are getting hype again so I guess I’m back.

So if empty void gives problems to blast now would he scale to 4-A? that would be crazy
Probably yeah. Though I’m not exactly sure how accurate Blast saying Void will be difficult to handle is since that’s what the Chinese translation said. Which honestly seems to be a bit different from some of the direct Japanese to English translation I just saw which seems to only have Blast say “Everything should go fine as he was just playing around here as well.”

The Chinese translation had Blast use a Chinese idiom 车到山前必有路 which basically meant it’ll be difficult but things should work out somehow when the time comes. Followed by him saying he hasn’t been idle all these years.

So yeah there might be some translation differences. So best to wait for the fan translation and see which one makes more sense. Though I guess either way it kinda implies they are comparable to each other.

Last edited:
amai_face.webp

Back