• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, maybe Empty Void will slice the moon in half or throw a shurikan that blasts a continent off the earth.

Till then, he can’t even give Tatsumaki clothing damage. 🚬🗿

No the next chapter is blast giving us information about empty void which is why the last ended with blast saying a bigger threat then garou is coming
Chapter 196 ended on Flashy and Sonic drawing swords so I'm sure it will go at least that far. We can easily fit that explanation and Sonic confronting Flashy in a short 20 page chapter, which is likely what we're getting

You're right in that the real fun probably won't start until next chapter. I liked the few redraws we got for chapter 195- they scrapped some of the chibi crap (I detest that cartoonish style in general, especially in a series like OPM) and made everyone look a little more respectable. My hope is that the heavenly ninja village threat gets built up for more than like 10 pages or however they were active in the original. I'd really like to see what that Shadow ninja can do.

I mean empty void post re draw already has to be up there as one of the strongest because for blast to literally see a GRB that would’ve one shot the planet then say void is a bigger threat has to mean something

I mean empty void post re draw already has to be up there as one of the strongest because for blast to literally see a GRB that would’ve one shot the planet then say void is a bigger threat has to mean something
I assume the bigger threat just means "God", it would make perfect sense in context

I assume the bigger threat just means "God", it would make perfect sense in context
It does not both blast and stitch already know about god and his consistent attacks if it was god he would already be here meaning it doesn’t make sense a bigger threat then garou would be coming and considering you know empty void is literally the next big bad using common sense it’s him lol

It does not both blast and stitch already know about god and his consistent attacks if it was god he would already be here meaning it doesn’t make sense a bigger threat then garou would be coming and considering you know empty void is literally the next big bad using common sense it’s him lol
I'll disagree for now. But, should we get any feats above planetary in these fights I'll surely grant you this

should we get any feats above planetary in these fights I'll surely grant you this
That makes no sense outside of the serious punch clash every fight in opm will take place on earth meaning the chances we get a planet or higher visual is next to nothing we probably won’t ever see visuals until the god fight meaning visuals shouldn’t be a placement for tier

Anyway all it takes is void competing with blast hurting him or doing something to saitama and we’re golden

That makes no sense outside of the serious punch clash every fight in opm will take place on earth meaning the chances we get a planet or higher visual is next to nothing we probably won’t ever see visuals until the god fight meaning visuals shouldn’t be a placement for tier

Anyway all it takes is void competing with blast hurting him or doing something to saitama and we’re golden
Well, I'm here for the visuals.

If Empty Void harms Blast and his best DC feat end ups being building level I'll be disappointed. Blast stocks with casual fans already suffered after that no context panel of EC, Empty Void hurting him without any amazing showings of his own would be another blow to Blast's standing.

“My ninja attack went through Blast but destroyed the mountain behind him. Blast must be… stronger than a mountain!”
- Empty Void in the redraw. Probably not.

F28UNYQa4AA2tdh.jpg:large

Back