• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
probably. Anyway, the important thing here is that Stich and Blast are talking about Saitama as if they knew that he defeated Garou. Or that's what I interpret with Google translation.

Seems like redraws are improving things. Finally, Blast knows that Saitama did beat Garou. Though it is not confirmed he retains memories from the parallel future, since the seen scene is the GRB

Seems like redraws are improving things. Finally, Blast knows that Saitama did beat Garou. Though it is not confirmed he retains memories from the parallel future, since the seen scene is the GRB
it is vaguely implied he might know about the future considering that he says saitama was the one who defeat garou and you can only know this if you were able saw a naked saitama punching garou

I liked the redraws.

Seems like the "monsterization reversal" and Manako's backstory are being moved to next chapter, the redraws I'm looking up to the most are Flashy vs Sonic and Sonic and Flashy vs the Tenninto.

I don't think Blast has memory of what happened before the time reversal. Not sure where that is coming from.

Anyway, Void being a "bigger threat" than Garou even after Blast saw him do the Gamma Ray Burst is kinda wild lol. I don't know how I feel about that...

Going a hard into power-creep territory with that statement.

I don't think Blast has memory of what happened before the time reversal. Not sure where that is coming from.

Anyway, Void being a "bigger threat" than Garou even after Blast saw him do the Gamma Ray Burst is kinda wild lol. I don't know how I feel about that...

Going a hard into power-creep territory with that statement.
I thought he was talking about "God" here, why do you think he means the bigger threat is Empty Void?

That last statement is hard to determine tbf. I would agree that Blast is talking about Void since Sitch knows about God, but Sitch seemed to forget that God is still out there when he asked Blast if the crisis was over. So it's kinda strange.

Blast knowing the future is irrelevant here, cause him knowing saitama defeated him means he saw Saitamas punch land on Garou.

So he knows of saitamas bigger reserves of power (not confident in saying he knows of saitams full future power up state, id say no).

Where is it shown that Blast knows Saitama's future power? He only mentions the GRB which happens before the Parallel Ominous Future

Yeah he doesn't have acausality or any awareness of the other timeline. He saw the initial battle between Garou and Saitama with the Gamma Ray Burst and probably saw Future Saitama's Zero Punch before Future Saitama got assimilated/erased.

Still, the fact he considers Empty Void>Garou even after seeing the GRB is kinda wild.

And Saitama talking about his memories is referring to precisely when he defeated Garou with the Zero Punch. Obviously he doesn't remember that, he didn't do it, it was his future self.

This also hypes up Blast Vs. Empty Void even further since the redraw implies that both of them probably scale above the GRB in some capacity, though maybe not in physical stats. I mean the fact Blast saw that and it didn't immediately warrant back-up or something is already indicative of this.

Anyways I'm just glad that Blast and Sitch are now aware that Saitama is very powerful. I was hoping for that to happen and was disappointed with the pre-redraw chapters as it seemed like they just didn't know or care.

This also hypes up Blast Vs. Empty Void even further since the redraw implies that both of them probably scale above the GRB in some capacity, though maybe not in physical stats. I mean the fact Blast saw that and it didn't immediately warrant back-up or something is already indicative of this.

Anyways I'm just glad that Blast and Sitch are now aware that Saitama is very powerful. I was hoping for that to happen and was disappointed with the pre-redraw chapters as it seemed like they just didn't know or care.
This means no more empty void getting hurt by sonic tier opponents or no

This also hypes up Blast Vs. Empty Void
HYk00AW.jpeg

👀

empty void will say: listen to me something saitama, you are actually an avatar and your true self resides in the same higher reality of God where you see everything below as fiction. You are literally tier 1-A.
and there the chapter will end. ok I'm done with the jokes

Back