• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Technically speaking the AoE of ENO is so high that if Shig doesn't have Sub-Rel travel speed as well he'd physically be unable to get away before it hits him
The AOE we’ve been shown is, like, a few city block size at best with its only known attack.

Shigaraki DOES have sub-rela travel speed. Or, at the minimum, his travel speed is faster than ENO’s water jet speed.

It’s close enough.

I don’t think he’s tagging him. Shigaraki would be sub-relativistic in travel, scaling to Nagant’s bullets who Deku can outrace, and Shigaraki is as fast as him. Consistent, too, since he travelled from the coast to Mt Fuji within seconds.

I don’t know what it is about this website, probably the ads, but Everytime I come here it lags so bad that everything else on this device forces itself to close. Everytime I reply my YouTube video crashes. The things I sacrifice for you all.

That’s what I get for using a 10 year old iPad I suppose.

I don’t know what it is about this website, probably the ads, but Everytime I come here it lags so bad that everything else on this device forces itself to close. Everytime I reply my YouTube video crashes. The things I sacrifice for you all.

That’s what I get for using a 10 year old iPad I suppose.
Does shigaraki's quirk work in water and other liquids?

Does shigaraki's quirk work in water and other liquids?
Apparently. He hasn’t used it directly on water because there’s never been a need to, but before his awakening he would leave a lot of blood behind. Nowadays, nothing is left behind of a person, not even blood. I guess blood is a liquid.

Even if decay doesn’t work i’m sure he could use his Prime All Might physical strength to air blast punch ENO apart.

If ENO keeps absorbing water from the ocean then eventually Shigaraki isn't getting away from it's attacks.

Like, let's remember here that ENO seemingly just absorbed the coast of Z-City not the entire ocean

what I would like most is for enemies to start appearing with very complex hax, so that Saitama can accumulate resistances to different hax.

Last edited:
If ENO keeps absorbing water from the ocean then eventually Shigaraki isn't getting away from it's attacks.

Like, let's remember here that ENO seemingly just absorbed the coast of Z-City not the entire ocean
Are we assuming ENO can absorb that much water? It seems to have a limit; a certain size around its core. Otherwise why did it stop at just the coastal water at city z?

Are we assuming ENO can absorb that much water? It seems to have a limit; a certain size around its core. Otherwise why did it stop at just the coastal water at city z?
It has no "core" in the manga and ENO lived for like 5 minutes tops before being dispersed by Saitama so it didn't have enough time to absorb more

It has no "core" in the manga and ENO lived for like 5 minutes tops before being dispersed by Saitama so it didn't have enough time to absorb more
It does have a core. Its core is just made of more water. That’s WHY Saitama’s attack dispersed it; the core ended up in a spot without as much water.

It still decided to show itself then instead of simply becoming the ocean.

It does have a core. Its core is just made of more water. That’s WHY Saitama’s attack dispersed it; the core ended up in a spot without as much water.

It still decided to show itself then instead of simply becoming the ocean.
You know this is headcanon, right? I mean nowhere do we see the implication of it having a core

MHA d-riding I see. Can't wait to scale One-shotter sniper speed in anime. Is there any speed feats like electromagnetic waves or somesht in OPM?

Question, is the "One-Punch Man: World" canon? I keep seeing statements from it that might not change scaling but would make good supporting statements. For example, Atomic Samurai killing monsters with a blade of grass...
image.png

He did do it with a piece of straw in his mouth before.
That's right, only thing I don't understand about it is why he doesn't just cut them up with his finger at that point. It'd be less flimsy than a piece of grass and I think it's a bigger flex. Point them to death (plus it means you're never unarmed)

Question, is the "One-Punch Man: World" canon? I keep seeing statements from it that might not change scaling but would make good supporting statements. For example, Atomic Samurai killing monsters with a blade of grass...
image.png
Sadly we can't use anything from it unless we get proof ONE assisted in any way with these

That said, it does make sense for Atomic to be able to cut monsters to bits with a blade of grass lol...

Sadly we can't use anything from it unless we get proof ONE assisted in any way with these

That said, it does make sense for Atomic to be able to cut monsters to bits with a blade of grass lol...
Don't worry, I have a better canon supporting feat for Atomic (it is definitely real)
IMG_2737.jpg

SPOILER_IMG_2738.jpg

We should make a profile for Accel for the sole purpose of trashing him and only list his really bad anti-feats in the justification

Don't worry, I have a better canon supporting feat for Atomic (it is definitely real)
IMG_2737.jpg

SPOILER_IMG_2738.jpg

We should make a profile for Accel for the sole purpose of trashing him and only list his really bad anti-feats in the justification
I don't think he has any anti feats really, if anything when the Neo Hero Arc rolls around he will be above several A Class Heroes in rating

I don't think he has any anti feats really, if anything when the Neo Hero Arc rolls around he will be above several A Class Heroes in rating
If you look at him in isolation you can argue he's fairly consistent in the webcomic and too fresh from his debut in the manga to judge, so you're right to say he's consistent. I personally think Accel is consistent... consistently trash.

Why? Because, he insults Tanktop Master in person and slanders the s-class for not being able to deal with Garou. He yaps himself up onto a pedestal next to, if not blatantly above, the HA s-class. While his own showings are consistent (harming demons like the snail and beating bots), he's a fraud compared to the people he mocks.

TTM could have put down HH Garou despite a bad-match-up in his manga debut. Debut TTM therefore folds most demons, possibly including the demon that gave Accel and his 50+ back-up dancers such a hard time 5 of them died. By the time TTM and Accel come face to face, I would bet the house on TTM knocking Accel's conveniently-exposed head off his smug shoulders if they fought.

Pre-neo Accel is an a-class dude acting like he and his whole crew wouldn't have been folded by HH Garou out on a morning stroll. Neo-suit Accel is an demon-level dude acting like he beats Tatsumaki when one of the block level beams TTM tanked to the face would immediately decapitate him.

Why? Because, he insults Tanktop Master in person and slanders the s-class for not being able to deal with Garou. He yaps himself up onto a pedestal next to, if not blatantly above, the HA s-class. While his own showings are consistent (harming demons like the snail and beating bots), he's a fraud compared to the people he mocks.
This is completely untrue. He doesn't look down on the S Class, he only makes a passing comment about what everyone in the OPM world knows, that they got defeated by Garou and this isn't even something particularly targeted at the S Class, he is referring to the HA in general.

Also the second part is like, have you been reading with your eyes closed? He doesn't even compare or mock the S Class, he just laments the loss of 5 of his comrades and is annoyed at the HA scout for treating them like a publicity stunt and disposable manpower.

What he actually criticizes is the Hero Association itself for being shit at their job, wasting the massive amounts of wealth people donate to them and not properly deploying the few superhumans that can deal with powerful monsters because they are more preocuppied with sponsors and serving the interests of a small elite.

He might come off as resentful but he has every right to, he and his group have lost people dear to them due to monsters and he is also completely correct, the HA is a corrupt shithole (Do I need to remind you of the entire chapter where the HA creates monsters and coerces heroes to participate in fights against them for the entertainment of rich folk?)

https://cubari moe/read/gist/OPM/184/1/

Here is the chapter itself if you want to re-read because I have the feeling you let yourself be tricked by certain memes from a user that has a vendetta against Accel lol
Pre-neo Accel is an a-class dude acting like he and his whole crew wouldn't have been folded by HH Garou out on a morning stroll. Neo-suit Accel is an demon-level dude acting like he beats Tatsumaki when one of the block level beams TTM tanked to the face would immediately decapitate him.
Again all of this is pretty much untrue, the only time he actually comes off as a dick in the webcomic is when he tells TTM to back off after (from his point of view) the only thing he and the Tanktoppers achieved was stall for time.

The guy isn't a saint but all this talk about him believing himself to be superior to the S Class and looking down on them is just not true.

This is completely untrue. He doesn't look down on the S Class, he only makes a passing comment about what everyone in the OPM world knows, that they got defeated by Garou and this isn't even something particularly targeted at the S Class, he is referring to the HA in general.

Also the second part is like, have you been reading with your eyes closed? He doesn't even compare or mock the S Class, he just laments the loss of 5 of his comrades and is annoyed at the HA scout for treating them like a publicity stunt and disposable manpower.

What he actually criticizes is the Hero Association itself for being shit at their job, wasting the massive amounts of wealth people donate to them and not properly deploying the few superhumans that can deal with powerful monsters because they are more preocuppied with sponsors and serving the interests of a small elite.

He might come off as resentful but he has every right to, he and his group have lost people dear to them due to monsters and he is also completely correct, the HA is a corrupt shithole (Do I need to remind you of the entire chapter where the HA creates monsters and coerces heroes to participate in fights against them for the entertainment of rich folk?)

https://cubari moe/read/gist/OPM/184/1/

Here is the chapter itself if you want to re-read because I have the feeling you let yourself be tricked by certain memes from a user that has a vendetta against Accel lol

Again all of this is pretty much untrue, the only time he actually comes off as a dick in the webcomic is when he tells TTM to back off after (from his point of view) the only thing he and the Tanktoppers achieved was stall for time.

The guy isn't a saint but all this talk about him believing himself to be superior to the S Class and looking down on them is just not true.
Wow you took my comments pretty seriously, I didn't mean them as a serious critique of the character.

Back