• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Empty void is the next weak opponent Saitama will One-shot.
There's a level of opponents that Saitama isn't supposed to one-shot with his Normal Punch's. Empty Void is within that league. For him to get one-shotted despite being hyped up as stronger than Garou is just silly.

It’s the MA arc: instead of Garou, Darkshine runs into Peak MHA Shigaraki. If Shigaraki wins, he pops out of the ground and Bomb and Bang confuse him for Garou (the whole young dude with white hair thing really is unfortunate), can Shigaraki win in Garou’s place?
Imo MHA is super wanked rn but Shigaraki ain't struggling here. He has the raw stats to beat Darkshine already, factoring in his hax makes it outright unfair. Same with Bang and Bomb. He's soloing almost all the S-Class. Only the top 4 or 5 S-Class are taking him.

It was stated “not even a week”. Not that it matters. Dumb statements like that are always disregarded for the agenda.

Like Garou’s timer feat. Unless I’m forgetting, wasnt that, like, barely supersonic?
Hypersonic iirc. And that was in the webcomic where characters are way weaker.

It happened in the manga, too.
Wild. Another outlier in the list.

As for MHA I find it funny that we use fan calculations as some kind of concrete evidence even when they're extremely inconsistent but ignore the FTL feats. Realistically the verse literally caps at mountain-island level. Like I don't wanna discredit the people who calced the feats but it's a wildly large leap in rationalization and makes numerous assumptions while disregarding the narrative of the story. Horikoshi wrote the top-tiers of MHA being the kinds of beings that are akin to living natural disasters capable of wiping out cities and effecting the weather, not gods capable of wiping out entire countries in moments. Which has only been supported more and more lately. But because he drew something that looks big and someone decided to mathematically deduce how impressive it would be by real-world physics that means we can just throw everything else out the window and rely on what a fan says. But then some fodder athletic human teenager dodging a laser is too much because there's not enough "concrete evidence" supporting it. I can't.

1. MHA doesn’t have ftl feats.

2. Even if you ignore fan calcs, the characters have feats straight up visually way above island level, like punching through a super cell storm that dwarfs an island.

Lasers are not lightspeed by default in fiction, especially when they break rules.

Heroes Rising, second movie.
Aoyama and Toru literally use her invisibility and his lasers to create a blinding light attack.

Oh that feat. Yeah I ain't even taking that seriously💀And even if I did for whatever reason, outlier.

Aoyama and Toru literally use her invisibility and his lasers to create a blinding light attack.

Oh that feat. Yeah I ain't even taking that seriously💀And even if I did for whatever reason, outlier.
And his lasers break the rules. And, no, she doesn’t use his light to make her blinding attack, she can just do that by herself.

”This feat happened and is canon.”

”Yeah I ain’t taking it seriously—“ Bruh. Go downgrade the MHA profiles then. Anyone is allowed to make CRTs.

And his lasers break the rules. And, no, she doesn’t use his light to make her blinding attack, she can just do that by herself.

”This feat happened and is canon.”

”Yeah I ain’t taking it seriously—“ Bruh. Go downgrade the MHA profiles then. Anyone is allowed to make CRTs.
Blud didn't read the manga 😭 It was literally the combined super attack of Aoyama and Toru in chapter 399, Warp Refraction: Navel Laser.

What I'm not taking seriously is doing math on a hype-feat in the Heroes Rising movie. Like once you start taking feats like that so seriously you've just lost the plot. I'd explain it in detail but I think you just don't understand what I mean. I don't care about what the profiles say on the wiki. I'm not talking about the profiles. I'm talking to you about MHA scaling. The profiles are irrelevant to me. And besides which, that downgrade would require changing Vs. Battles Wiki rules and standards which I'd never accomplish, not for lack of reasoning.

My brother in christ there's 3 tier 6 feats and three 7-A/High 7-A calcs
In what world is this considered an outlier?
Perhaps outlier isn't the best term to describe what I mean but anyways I don't see the point in this discussion tbh. Agree to disagree or whatnot. This is OPM thread

Blud didn't read the manga 😭 It was literally the combined super attack of Aoyama and Toru in chapter 399, Warp Refraction: Navel Laser.

What I'm not taking seriously is doing math on a hype-feat in the Heroes Rising movie. Like once you start taking feats like that so seriously you've just lost the plot. I'd explain it in detail but I think you just don't understand what I mean. I don't care about what the profiles say on the wiki. I'm not talking about the profiles. I'm talking to you about MHA scaling. The profiles are irrelevant to me. And besides which, that downgrade would require changing Vs. Battles Wiki rules and standards which I'd never accomplish, not for lack of reasoning.
You’re talking about two different techniques. Her BLINDING TECHNIQUE is something she can do alone. She can redirect his laser, but his laser still isn’t lightspeed, even if it is made of light.

Math isn’t required. Just look at the pretty pictures. If you don’t like that, go make some MHA CRTS.

“Once you take feats seriously you’ve lost the plot.” Sure is a powerscaling quote for the books… right next to “Calcs aren’t valid.” Like, dude, pick one.

All I'm reading here is that you think MHA doesn't scale that high because for you it simply doesn't.

Like, that's not really an argument you just think they don't because it doesn't fit your headcanon...

Anytime a character gets a significant upgrade by performing a new feat we can just call it a “hype feat” and ignore it. Excellent powerscaling, Rinneltachi!

Like, that's not really an argument you just think they don't because it doesn't fit your headcanon...
Bud calling it head canon when we have a statement from the strongest in the verse on what he can and can’t do if anything everything y’all say would be counted as head canon because it specifically ignores the narrative of the story and author intent of the characters

Bud calling it head canon when we have a statement from the strongest in the verse on what he can and can’t do if anything everything y’all say would be counted as head canon because it specifically ignores the narrative of the story and author intent of the characters
You are headcanoning what was actually said and ignoring the context of said statement. At BEST, it would downgrade his Decay’s AOE travel time speed.

tougher-than-a-mountain-and-more-v0-8nmmxfc7zjab1.jpg

limited acausality type 1 for blast when?

The Gamma Ray Burst happened before the timeline split, it just means Blast was already on earth before he was going to confront Garou.

If Blast had remembered the previous timeline, he would have definitely thought about the serious punch squared clash since A) that required his intervention to not destroy the planet and B) it gave him an idea of exactly how strong Saitama was. Now maybe he does remember the past timeline, but him seeing the GRB isn't proof of that.

The Gamma Ray Burst happened before the timeline split, it just means Blast was already on earth before he was going to confront Garou.

If Blast had remembered the previous timeline, he would have definitely thought about the serious punch squared clash since A) that required his intervention to not destroy the planet and B) it gave him an idea of exactly how strong Saitama was. Now maybe he does remember the past timeline, but him seeing the GRB isn't proof of that.
makes sense

I forgot garou used gamma ray even before the punch square
thank god I didn't made a crt it would have been dumb af😂

Can Shigaraki solo the cadres? No Orochi allowed, he’s on vacation. Black Sperm isn’t allowed to fuse.
Going by the profiles he blitzes and Decays all of them before stopping at Evil Ocean Water. The Cadres are High Hypersonic while Shiggy is Sub-Relativistic. Technically even Orochi would get statued and Decayed.

Going by the profiles he blitzes and Decays all of them before stopping at Evil Ocean Water. The Cadres are High Hypersonic while Shiggy is Sub-Relativistic. Technically even Orochi would get statued and Decayed.
Why would he stop at ocean water? It’s strong enough to one shot him, but he’s fast enough to dodge it, especially if he has danger sense.

Last edited:
Back