• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are you even talking about she got 0 feats against saitama and looks the most fodder she could be as she passed out why Saitama didn’t even attack once
**** it darkphantom, you are here more than one year and you didnt even dare to read character’s profiles or ours debates here?

Ok then tell me what feat did she do in saitama fight that’s so crazy cause some some collateral damage?
zero lol

it was stated by fubuki that she was already using as much power as she did agains’t psykos. And after that, Tatsumaki even said that she could increase her power even more to the point where she could one shot Saitama with one finger’s snap

zero lol

it was stated by fubuki that she was already using as much power as she did agains’t psykos. And after that, Tatsumaki even said that she could increase her power even more to the point where she could one shot Saitama with one finger’s snap
Yeah so that would be a case of fubuki not knowing their full power

One shot saitama with a finger snap lol what

How does tatsumaki train her powers if you think she be relevant to fight EoS god what could possibly give her an upgrade besides cosmic or turning into a monster

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2k3d3d3ei5wbmc=
i like to debate with you bc makes me look alot smarter than what i actually am.

fubuki witnessed tatsumaki twisting psykosorochi. are you okay? did you ever read the manga???
Witnessing isn’t the same as her being able to sense or understand the power or output and the fact she said tatsumaki is going all out and was wrong proves me right bruh she can’t even sense saitama strength like boros did when seeing saitama for the first time

Witnessing isn’t the same as her being able to sense or understand the power bruh she can’t even sense saitama strength like boros did when seeing saitama for the first time
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3hyZjF6YS5wbmc=
she literally sensed her power and even stated something about her concentration

actually yeah, you never read this manga

doubt why are you even here, just to bother

You apparently know since your claiming she will be relevant like is it even confirmed she can get any stronger then she is now
nah, as i said, she can do anything murata feels into.

and will still makes sense.

even training with rocks

she is the closest thing we have to a dbz’s character in opm

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3hyZjF6YS5wbmc=
she literally sensed her power and even stated something about her concentration

actually yeah, you never read this manga

doubt why are you even here, just to bother
Yeah and like I said her being able to sense power doesn’t mean she knows the full extent etc this is proven when she states tatsumaki is going all out only for her to not be going all out your proving me right

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NzbW9tNy5wbmc=
in her first contact with blast, he was holding a cube, maybe she was exposed to the cube and got a different kind of buff, who knows…

Yeah and like I said her being able to sense power doesn’t mean she knows the full extent etc this is proven when she states tatsumaki is going all out only for her to not be going all out your proving me right
no, it means that was the biggest amount of power she had ever witnessed flowing throughout her sister.

was common sense to assume that it was a “full power”

tatsumaki tanked a beam that cutted a continent sized area, twisted a country sized area, lifted the coast, stopped a tsunami, lifted a kaiju sized spear, created “meteors”…
And that’s cool how ? all of those is supposed to be fodder to people who are fodder to her tier

what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? boros never did anything as impressive as those things
He did things much much more impressive cause saitama to use the very first serious punch in the series literally punt him to the moon I haven’t seen tatsumaki take any fights to space etc

He did things much much more impressive cause saitama to use the very first serious punch in the series literally punt him to the moon I haven’t seen tatsumaki take any fights to space etc
there is, someone who doesnt even know physics, the energy needed to the feat, and the calculations on the website

i will ask you again, why are you here? just to bother??

Back