• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How intelligent do you guys think Tatsumaki is overall?
(As in, academically, in battle, raw Intellect, etc.)
Average I'd guess, Gifted combat intelligence and... probably above average?

Espers are supposed to be really intelligent on average but... Tatsumaki hasn't had the chance to show her smarts outside of combat. She's never needed to make any plan or research because enemies are always 1000x weaker than her. She's not shown much emotional intelligence because she has 0 respect for people. And we've never seen her take a test.

if someone tries to read all of this,how much time it will take him?
Want to read every single word?

About 6 days, 1 hour and 50 minutes if you take 0 breaks.

Let's say the average post has 2 sentences of average length, so 30 words.

30 words * 87 500 posts = 2 625 000 words.

Average reading rate is about 300 words per minute, so:

2 625 000 words / 300 wpm = 8750 minutes / 60 minutes per hour = 145 hours and 50 minutes / 24 hours per day = 6 days 1 hour, 50 minute

All three Lord of the Rings (Senor de los anillos) books have 570,000 words put together, War and Peace (Guerra y Paz por Tolstoi) has 580,000 words, so think about reading 5 really long books- that's about how long it would take if you actually wanted to read every single word.

bro I was literally doing the calculation and when I reloaded the page to write it I realized that someone else had already done it.😭😭

In my opinion it is Blast falling into a genjutsu, since it works according to your worst fears, and that panel reminds me of Blast in his first encounter with God, that may be his greatest fear

Want to read every single word?

About 6 days, 1 hour and 50 minutes if you take 0 breaks.

Let's say the average post has 2 sentences of average length, so 30 words.

30 words * 87 500 posts = 2 625 000 words.

Average reading rate is about 300 words per minute, so:

2 625 000 words / 300 wpm = 8750 minutes / 60 minutes per hour = 145 hours and 50 minutes / 24 hours per day = 6 days 1 hour, 50 minute

All three Lord of the Rings (Senor de los anillos) books have 570,000 words put together, War and Peace (Guerra y Paz por Tolstoi) has 580,000 words, so think about reading 5 really long books- that's about how long it would take if you actually wanted to read every single word.
Tl:dr: Boros

however, can we talk about this? I mean Murata said it's not the hero association being destroyed, so what is it?

Well, to be specific, he only said "wrong" in response to someone saying that it looks like the Hero Association has been destroyed. So it could very well be an illusion of it happening. It's definitely the Hero Association HQ though. Worth noting that it looks like there's a bunch of water around it. Remember that the HA HQ is in the middle of the super-continent...

Well, to be specific, he only said "wrong" in response to someone saying that it looks like the Hero Association has been destroyed. So it could very well be an illusion of it happening. It's definitely the Hero Association HQ though. Worth noting that it looks like there's a bunch of water around it. Remember that the HA HQ is in the middle of the super-continent...
Could the alternate timeline be related to it?
We know for a fact that water was washed up EVERYWHERE, so perhaps God is aware of that timeline and perhaps he can meddle with time like Garou and Saitama?
Actually its kind of sad to think that Saitama and Garou ultimately caused so much death and destruction in their battle...

It's just not mentioned in Garou's profile, and I think the fact that he can tell if you're seeing him (even from a building's distance) is relevant.
Same with the fact that he still has Pain Tolerance even though it is not considered an official ability (and that within the ability info, reasons for resistance to Poison/paralysis are included, but Garou has not been given that ability)

Last edited:
Back