• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
demons still have the potential to become 6-b.

murata just needs to show a global map of the world and say that a demon is capable of blowing off a nation (city) if not interrupted.

but this is most likely to happen with dragons.

one punch man is a powerhouse verse.

characters are always getting stronger, trying to compete is hard.

opm’s main objective is showing off strong enemies

demons still have the potential to become 6-b.

murata just needs to show a global map of the world and say that a demon is capable of blowing off a nation (city) if not interrupted.

but this is most likely to happen with dragons.
Will never happen and that kind of scaling has always been objectively wrong.

I heard High 6-B Tatsumaki? Is that right?
High 6-B? Back in 2019 she was there for a while I believe. She'll be tier 5 when season 3 drops, most likely low 5-B upscaling from the 30-second KE of Gaia Cannon
Opm's main objective is beating Goku (it's failing)
Why is that the main objective? We just got out of 12 years of high 6-A hell a couple years ago, I don't know why the next logical step is multiversal when we just got past planetary. Shouldn't we be focused on beating something like Naruto? Or Toriko?

Pretty sure we beat Naruto already, Garou was stomping Ultimate Storm Naruto lol
I'm not saying we don't but there has to be an escalation right?

If we don't say "Saitama is the one-punch man therefore he will one-punch fiction's strongest characters. Goku is one of fiction's strongest characters, therefore Saitama will one-punch him" then there's no reason to choose Goku.

I'm just saying if we're trying to judge the verse by feats you can't just go from multicontinental to multiversal lol- that would be like if Dragonball went from Demon King Piccolo to Moro in a couple years. When OPM reaches it's 20th anniversary (2028?) we can start comparing it to DBS maybe.

Realistically we won't see Saitama physically challenged for another 5-6 manga arcs (the webcomic isn't even close to fights that could change the MA arc god tier scaling status quo atm). The "God" fight will naturally be an upgrade for Saitama and he'll be at least 3-B then, but we might get an upgrade to those tiers before that point through some of God's disciples given Blast's reaction to Cosmic Garou and the implied strength of Blast's team

Universal or Universal+ is reasonably expected at EOS. But I think it's unlikely we will have Multiversal or higher.

S Class power list, purely based on AP as it can heavily vary who beats who from matchup to matchup, for example Flashy Flash would blitz and one-shot 10 Second Mode Genos. Also I'm rating Watchdog Man higher than Vibration Dark Angel Rush PPP because **** you.

0:King
1:Blast
2:Tatsumaki
3:Metal Bat (Fully pumped up)
4:Genos (10 Second Mode)
5:Flashy Flash
6:Bang
7:Atomic Samurai (Sun Blade; interchangeable with Bang)
8: Darkshine
9: Child Emperor
10: Drive Knight
11:Watchdog Man
12: Puri Puri Prisoner (Vibration Dark Angel Rush)
13: Pig God
14: Tank Top Master (Interchangeable with Pig God)
15:Zombieman

Not ranking Metal Knight because other than probably beating Pre-Molt EC we have nothing.

Last edited:
In terms of all around combat ability, not just pure power, these my picks atm.

0-King.

0. Full Power Metal Bat.

???. Watchdog Man (probably ridiculously strong).

1. Blast.

2. Tatsumaki.

3. Metal Bat (max shown power).

4. Genos (10-Second Mode).

5. Flashy Flash.

6. Bang.

7. Sun Blade Atomic Samurai.

8. Darkshine.

9. Base Atomic Samurai.

9. Watchdog Man (by virtue of him consistently no-diffing any Monster's that show up in a city blatantly said to have the highest Monster rates, including Dragon's).

10. Drive Knight.

11. Child Emperor.

12. Pig God.

13. Zombie Man (he COULD beat Carnage Kabuto cuz of regen but I think everyone above him here would beat him anyways).

14. Tank-Top Master.

15. PPP.

Shakily raises from the stands.

Composite Quirk Shigaraki can beat Tatsumaki.
no-no-he-has-a-point-v0-e9eqdsxd2qya1.jpeg

Composite quirk vs composite ability OPM

Or just do a match seeing how Garou would fare in the war arc.
Depends if it’s equal stats or who wields the abilities.

OPM has ”worse” and less powers, EXCLUDING GOD STUFF, but the top tiers just make them SUUUPER OP.

If only we got 「Cosmic Garou: Bussing Sperm Mode」 he might have been like 50% of 666:Satan from God of Highschool.

As far as I am aware, quirks come from DNA in MHA. Since Garou can manipulate himself at subatomic level, he should be able to copy them.
Does he not need to see the demonstration of their haxes to copy them? I think he doesn't copy literal DNAs.

Does he not need to see the demonstration of their haxes to copy them? I think he doesn't copy literal DNAs.
I was assuming he sees them. And if he does, then it should be within his capabilities due to the aforementioned reasons regardless of how he actually does it.

Cosmic Garou can copy the forces of the universe and knows the flow of the energy of the universe.It shouldn't be complicated for him to do things like become invisible, or generate an extra limb, or be able to expel explosions, fire, ice, and any possible power in My Hero Academia, the only complicated power would be star and strips because it is basically law manipulation (but then again,it is very limited)

Back