• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Shiggy clears up to Genos, Flashy Flash at least, just cuz regen+decay, not to mention his physical stats are busted esp if you count the more ridiculous speed feats in MHA that make no sense (but I guess these high-schoolers with minor superpowers being able to react to light itself is normal) you could even get him to pretty impressive speeds for OPM too. But realistically his only wincon is touching the ground and praying it catches whoever is currently shredding him.

I think Shiggy clears up to Genos, Flashy Flash at least, just cuz regen+decay, not to mention his physical stats are busted esp if you count the more ridiculous speed feats in MHA that make no sense (but I guess these high-schoolers with minor superpowers being able to react to light itself is normal) you could even get him to pretty impressive speeds for OPM too. But realistically his only wincon is touching the ground and praying it catches whoever is currently shredding him.
Depends which Genos tbh.

If Shigaraki wasn’t such a jobber, he could get creative with his armada of quirks he supposedly has. He could Gloop Warp someone straight into his hand.

We should do a shikagari vs matchup with opm verse
Who is the closest to him that doesnt instantly stomps?
Probably Flashy Flash due to sheer speed, but lacking AP.

Anyone who can’t one shot Shigaraki and isn’t that much faster than him is pretty much bound to die.

OPM has a weird jump where MOST of the high tiers are on Shigaraki’s level, but one step above those high tiers are people who can instantly delete Shigaraki with a thought.

Would Platinum Sperm have a harder time with Shigaraki? He’s basically Flashy Flash+, but without a bladed weapon, which seems handy against someone like Shigaraki.

Shigaraki VS Evil Natural Water might be a stalemate. Unless I’m missing something.

I don’t THINK Decay works on water…

Edit: I meant ocean. Evil Natural Water gets one shot.

Evil Natural North Pole.
But going by the Child Emperor fight Freezing all of it should be enough to incap. If it takes time or only freezes the outer layer it will probably shatter the ice with water blasts.

the fourth
f5gtiXZ.png

Oh an upgrade for MHA verse, how is that happened? Can't see it visually. If its multiplier I'm not buying that sh*t

Back