• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
boros is literally being scaled to stronger characters such as orochi even thought he’s dead for more than 1 decade

and yet we dont give him anything?

this kinda of thing makes me wanna break his scaling so you learn to be grateful

Psykosorochi orochi needs more keys.

“at least multicontinental, much higher after growing and absorbing energy from her roots”.

something like that

i’ll fix that.

she was already much stronger than gaia cannon at the moment that she fused, and she just become much stronger after absorbing roots to the point where she could impress tatsumaki with a glimpse of her power, tatsumaki who previously fought a recent fused psykorochi.

POV me genuinely tweaking after another mid manga chapter comes out with no updates on Blast & Saitama Vs. Empty Void:

9ac.jpg

Hey. Who wants to help me debate a guy who thinks the eight titans from AOT can stomp Shigaraki from MHA?

He is insane. It would be funny if it wasn’t sad. He refuses to accept anything I say and wants “non biased judges” which, of course, means he’s bringing his best friend who’s equally as insane as him.

Need someone who can debunk calcs since I do not care for him. The dude loves his own personal calcs that no other powerscaling site uses. He thinks AOT is continental in AP and Durability without the rumbling.

Hey. Who wants to help me debate a guy who thinks the eight titans from AOT can stomp Shigaraki from MHA?

He is insane. It would be funny if it wasn’t sad. He refuses to accept anything I say and wants “non biased judges” which, of course, means he’s bringing his best friend who’s equally as insane as him.

Need someone who can debunk calcs since I do not care for him. The dude loves his own personal calcs that no other powerscaling site uses. He thinks AOT is continental in AP and Durability without the rumbling.
I think you should simply not debate. I remember a guy from reddit who was talking about solar system level titans.

Send link

Okay so the second we got into a group chat to begin the debate the dude posts a several page long rule set made by his own personel squad of scalers of 47 members that caters to only make him win.

Then refuses to debate when I offer different rules:

”scans and calcs only. No wikis.”

so. Lovely waste of time.

My guy; when you see people spouting shit like this, they ARE doing it for attention. They can say as much as they want about how serious they are, but the reality is that they don't remotely believe their claims, they're just saying nonsense for the sake of attention. They're trolls and you're playing their game. Or in some rare cases people say this cause they'd rather do hype-scaling than actually try to be realistic or reasonable about scaling, like people arguing outerversal Dragon Ball.

It should be a no-brainer that he is a dragon. He is way too strong for demon level and it would laughable to even suggest that he is anywhere near god level.
I mean… with current feats, I feel like the HA execs would be panicking and call him “MAYBE GOD” like Boros‘ ship. Till they send Tatsumaki who squashes him instantly.

Shigaraki is kind of funny because he doesn’t “vibe” like typical OPM monsters. Any hero sent against him that isn’t stronger than him is just instantly dead.

No jokes. No witty banter. No “somehow, the hero survived”. He just touches the ground and turns them to nothing.

I wonder how far he could get through S class, weakest to strongest.

Shigaraki is kind of funny because he doesn’t “vibe” like typical OPM monsters. Any hero sent against him that isn’t stronger than him is just instantly dead.

No jokes. No witty banter. No “somehow, the hero survived”. He just touches the ground and turns them to nothing.

I wonder how far he could get through S class, weakest to strongest.
Stops at Flashy Flash. Gets no-diffed by Tatsumaki.

So, he does pretty well.

I can't believe what I see with my eyes. Does Atomic Sekiro still live?

Back