• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If ONE didn't feel insecure about drawing sexy women he wouldn't hold back unlike Murata

9c937bfe02da677d2b3d3b5eb60fe243.jpg

There is a whole ass arc in Makai no Ossan set on the insides of schoolgirl Gums
i will prefer a fanfic more than a official thing,that makes me less terrafied

If ONE didn't feel insecure about drawing sexy women he wouldn't hold back unlike Murata

9c937bfe02da677d2b3d3b5eb60fe243.jpg

There is a whole ass arc in Makai no Ossan set on the insides of schoolgirl Gums
An arc I've read and assumed:

"Being eaten alive is one of the worst fates I could possibly imagine..."

"Smart of ONE to use this trope in both OPM and Makai no Ossan, it's a great way to make a character like Pig God and Taberu unnerving right off the bat and build tension whenever this character's on screen"

It never occured to me that ONE might be repeating this theme because sex

Too bad the artist who made it loathes opm nowadays :cry:
Tbf it was like a feedback loop in that situation if I'm remembering it correctly. They expressed criticism of the MA arc's ending, got pushback on it, pushbacked on the pushback and then it kinda spiraled from there.

can he survive internal dmg?
considering that nyan is much faster and would easily get inside him
Rover took Bang+Bomb wombo combo that was superior to the one that was used against Elder Centipede, which was a shockwave. And as we know, shockwaves affect internals in the OPM verse

Iirc Rover's drool also either melted the ground or was boiling when he first met Garou, wich means his internals might not be too comfortable for Nyan to stay on

Iirc Rover's drool also either melted the ground or was boiling when he first met Garou, wich means his internals might not be too comfortable for Nyan to stay on
Considering he breathes radioactive plasma, I can believe that

Rover definitely tanks Nyan inside and out. But Rover is known to be incredibly durable so that's not surprising.

What's interesting though is that Gums arguably beats Nyan. Not via having more concrete feats, but by virtue of Nyan liking to crawl inside people and Gums having a very acidic interior. Nyan is so arrogant I can see him trying to slip inside Gums and dying when he could just outmanuever Gums and chip him to death

nah,the baker kills him
I can tell that you've never been true to me
I can smell that you're acting so fearfully
I can hear what you're hoping I want to hear
I can feel the alarm bells-are ringing in me
I can touch but I know you don't feel a thing
I can pray but I know you commit a sin
I can sense now it's all become clear to see

I can tell that you've never been true to me
I can smell that you're acting so fearfully
I can hear what you're hoping I want to hear
I can feel the alarm bells-are ringing in me
I can touch but I know you don't feel a thing
I can pray but I know you commit a sin
I can sense now it's all become clear to see
what are you Johan liebert?

In order to further the Hispanic supremacy on this thread I present

CAPITULO 149 WC

JAJA, siempre estamos un paso por delante del resto del mundo
Anyone, let me break this chapter for the non-Spanish speakers in here (assuming these Spanish translations are accurate).

SCENE 1 - Injured A and B classes
Injured heroes contemplate their existence and feel hopeless. The public and neo-heroes have a point- there's no room left for your average professional hero in the hero world, it's time to hang it up.

SCENE 2 - McCoy speaks with Fuzzy
McCoy complements Fuzzy on his precognitive abilities allowing him to know exactly when and where the robots will strike but wonders if he could have used his future sight to avoid the mass panic and death that's going on? Fuzzy says it's unfortunate but such a thing is out of his hands and then asks McCoy when he's going to get his cyborgification done since he's been putting it off, saying there's no place in the world for regular human beings anymore. McCoy inwardly questions his decision to join Neo-heroes and leaves saying he'll think on it.

SCENE 3 - The fate of Zaedats and Infelsinave
McCoy is disturbed by Infelsinave and Zaedat's sudden changes in personality after cyborgification. Zaedats, a wealthy industrialist known for his greed and stinginess, suddenly donated his entire fortune to the Neo-Heroes to build more suit and personnel factories. Infelsinave, leader of the church of otherworldly incarnation, has suddenly stopped preaching his regular stuff and began encouraging his hundreds of thousands of followers to become cyborgs like him. McCoy is wondering if he's one of the baddies when a HA executive (named Sack) calls him, telling him that the HA is under attack and neo-heroes are purposefully leaving them to die in A-city before his mic gets cut off by an attack.

SCENE 4 - Erimin and Destro interrogate McCoy
The mysterious Neo-hero cyborgs Erimin and Destro overhear McCoy's call. McCoy tells them that HA was asking to cooperate and he naturally turned them down, but asks, despite his terror, if they could help the HA out this one time? Erimin asks if McCoy is an HA spy which McCoy denies. Erimin expresses his relief at this and walks away, warning McCoy they shouldn't work with the HA because it could be that they're responsible for the robot attack. After they leave, McCoy reflects on Fuzzy's tyrannical methods and extreme views as well as his own backstabbing rise to prominence in the HA, vowing he'll do anything to save his own life.

SCENE 5 - Darkshine gets left behind
The Neo-hero agents request Darkshine's trainees suit up and join the battle. Darkshine says they're not ready yet because training and combat are two completely different things. The most aggressive trainee who kept beating up his fallen sparring partner interrupts Darkshine's objection, calling him a coward who doesn't deserve his position and saying they'll take his neo-leader role off him when they get back from their fight. Darkshine says he's concerned they've become aggressive and lost any sense of justice since they started taking the steroids. Darkshine is worried what will happen if they lose. The trainees ignore his comments, call him a loser and leave to fight. McCoy asks Darkshine to save the Hero Association, but Darkshine says his body is frozen in place out of fear and says he understands if he can't forgive him for his cowardice.

SCENE 6- McCoy asks Metal Bat for help
Despite having no idea about the robot attack, Metal Bat is immediately ready to go fight as soon as McCoy catches him up. Metal Bat tries to pummel the door open but it's made of special reinforced materials that self-repair as he attacks them. Metal Bat says this may take a while and asks McCoy to get his bat, which McCoy agrees to.

SCENE 7- A and Ryumon catch McCoy
A and Ryumon overheard MCCoy's conversation and confront him. "A" tells him that trying to free Metal Bat while he's under observation is an act of treason. McCoy says he can explain and Ryumon says he would love to hear his excuses as he has methods of making people talk. A says they're taking him to Fuzzy's office and McCoy wonders if it's finally time to pay for all his selfish decisions.

Wow that's alot of dialogue and context for one chapter. McCoy's about to die or become the main character

Back