• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast should possibly just scale directly to the blow since that shockwave did absolutely nothing to him and the team implies that they could still hold their own against Garou
and Blast’s offensive abilities should probably be comparable to the durability of his portals I’d guess

Huh

It has like 10 pages again, Flash nuked them all, Sonic is apparently shocked how they are not close in power but at least we got Flash talking something about Platinum Sperm

Hopefully some scaling, but I doubt, more likely he is saying how they are nothing compared to PS

Huh

It has like 10 pages again, Flash nuked them all, Sonic is apparently shocked how they are not close in power but at least we got Flash talking something about Platinum Sperm

Hopefully some scaling, but I doubt, more likely he is saying how they are nothing compared to PS
Well these ninjas did literally nothing impressive as expected, I'm told Flashy's saying exactly what you predicted - that they are very weak compared to Platinum

I'm glad, I don't want these small-building level nobodies scaling to above dragon

I wonder if the reason why Sonic has poorer performance compared to his webcomic counterpart is because they made manga Flash too strong.

I wonder if the reason why Sonic has poorer performance compared to his webcomic counterpart is because they made manga Flash too strong.
Very likely, like Zhoniin said on his review, Manga Flash is kind of a different animal when compared to WC Flash, Sonic might reach Flash's level, I wouldn't worry about it, but overtime

they are still as fast as sonic who tanked flash’s kicks
Flash did all of those feats from the last 3 chapters (I think) literally with a pokerface, I don't think any of those ninjas really saw his best there, he seems friendly with Sonic too, so I wonder if he really went all out AP wise on those kicks

Anyways, how strong do we feel the average heavenly ninja party member is?

If that was really all it took to defeat them, they all honestly come off as weaker than monsterized Hellfire and Gale.

We'd need some statement like "I'm twice as strong as two weeks ago" from Flashy to prove otherwise

Like the muscular ninja seemed to literally be just about as strong as TTM, his rubble toss was honestly less impressive than TTM's building throw. He threw like 15 motorcycle-sized chunks of ceramic 200 meters into the air. That said, I feel like most of these guys are low/mid dragons, don't see them rivaling the s-class at all

Awakening Breath Bang and Sunblade Atomic together would probably beat them

If that was really all it took to defeat them, they all honestly come off as weaker than monsterized Hellfire and Gale.

We'd need some statement like "I'm twice as strong as two weeks ago" from Flashy to prove otherwise

Like the muscular ninja seemed to literally be just about as strong as TTM, his rubble toss was honestly less impressive than TTM's building throw. He threw like 15 motorcycle-sized chunks of ceramic 200 meters into the air. That said, I feel like most of these guys are low/mid dragons, don't see them rivaling the s-class at all

Imo 7C
and more than dragon levels they would be demon levels like human Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind

Without some statements, I'd leave them at the current Gale and Flame level and that's it

Now, even with Flash apparently stating how weak they look when compared to PS, those two are scaling to MA Flash via being confident of fighting him again, but I'm starting to disagree with that confidence scaling, since all of these ninjas are looking pretty overconfident on their power

It’s taking so long to get to the void ninja
Yeah well the chapters have just be so short. In terms of page count, the whole Sonic vs. Flashy Flash and Heavenly Ninja Party fights are collectively 50 pages. That's about two average sized chapters worth of content for two dragon level fights.

They could have honestly doubled the length of the fight if they wanted to make the Heavenly Ninja Party look decent, but Murata's clearly not primarily focusing on OPM right now which is understandable but unfortunate

nvm
MIIDDDDD
Versus was better

So read the new raw manga chapter. Gotta say chapters like these are the reason why I've never felt the same hype towards OPM ever since the Monster Association arc ended. Instead of the webcomic, where Flash and Sonic fight together as equals, both of them showing their own merits and abilities throughout the fight with the Heavenly Ninja Party, here Sonic's treated like a joke and an accessory to Flash that needs to be bailed out by him in order to actually stand a chance. It really diminishes his character in my eyes. Webcomic's never really had this problem and does a good job of balancing humor with seriousness. Manga could do this better before, but now it's lost that and traded character for humor, again.

So read the new raw manga chapter. Gotta say chapters like these are the reason why I've never felt the same hype towards OPM ever since the Monster Association arc ended. Instead of the webcomic, where Flash and Sonic fight together as equals, both of them showing their own merits and abilities throughout the fight with the Heavenly Ninja Party, here Sonic's treated like a joke and an accessory to Flash that needs to be bailed out by him in order to actually stand a chance. It really diminishes his character in my eyes. Webcomic's never really had this problem and does a good job of balancing humor with seriousness. Manga could do this better before, but now it's lost that and traded character for humor, again.
Well from what I could figure out with machine translation is that Flashy Flash is obviously the stronger one of the pair and that he insists on training but most importantly that obsessing over damaged pride won't allow one to become stronger (as he remembers Platinum Sperm, who mocked him exactly for that) which has clearly been Sonic's problem from the start

Back