• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is not a “massive scaling contradiction”
Doesn't change the fact GS is weaker.
Platinum Sperm’s aura being different isn’t necessarily 1:1 with just raw power.
not different, more powerful, to the point of making AS sweat in worries.

Golden Sperm had an arm of 12 trillion cells removed, so he was considerably weakened, as well as the unmerged cells being irrelevant
I don't think so. The arm was removed but he stayed in the GS form, so I believe he was just as strong, but with a missing arm. And no, they were not irrelevant, BS overwhelmingly large numbers always play a huge factor in his fights (Gyoro Gyoro believes HE and BS can take out any opponent and she doesn't know about GS or PS).

Afterwards he directly stated that he would beat King via blitzing him when he fires his attack, never really implying that his brute force made a difference. The fact that this happened is where the plat speed < Gold but Gold raw strength > plat comes from.
He still would need to be able to harm King, who saw GS as a meaningless ant. Blitzing alone doesn't win fights.
King also perceives him as the final boss, and the fact that Gouketsu scales higher than GS tells you something (btw I am using another scaling besides the meteor one).

In the webcomic he just flips the Monster Association, in the manga he flips and destroys Io

No clue, I would say the wc is like 55-60% through the story at this point but I don't really see the ending approaching any time soon
For the manga, more of 33% as i think the story as a whole will follow the 6 month period it set up. And its been about 2 months.

1 month means 1 new super strong monster. Boros, Garou, and next outa be NVL

If Saitama did the Serious Table Flip on Jupiter ( as in, he does the same motion as if he's grabbing the ground on air and then flips it, causing the atmosphere to fully disperse in the same way as IO's crust)
Would it be possible to calc it as LS, or just striking?

If Saitama did the Serious Table Flip on Jupiter ( as in, he does the same motion as if he's grabbing the ground on air and then flips it, causing the atmosphere to fully disperse in the same way as IO's crust)
It's just gass, so probably not.

That would be LS

Doesn't change the fact GS is weaker.
Despite having a higher cell count
not different, more powerful, to the point of making AS sweat in worries.
it was different. Where is it said that plat is more powerful? All you have is him looking at the aura of someone who is generally much more of a threat with only slightly less raw power and being intimidated by his aura which has clearly changed. There is no statement in the manga that has ever said Plat is stronger, and all we have to go off of for that is the fact that he has a lower cell count.
I don't think so. The arm was removed but he stayed in the GS form, so I believe he was just as strong, but with a missing arm. And no, they were not irrelevant, BS overwhelmingly large numbers always play a huge factor in his fights (Gyoro Gyoro believes HE and BS can take out any opponent and she doesn't know about GS or PS).
1. This is objectively headcanon.

2. Why would he feel the need to state exactly how many cells he lost if they stayed with him anyways. Golden Sperm couldn't just split and merge anymore, that arm was literally just cut off and no longer was a part of him.

3. The Black cells did not play a role against King who they believed was fast enough to kill them if they left their selves open to an attack.
He still would need to be able to harm King, who saw GS as a meaningless ant. Blitzing alone doesn't win fights.
Black Sperm literally says he will kill him for looking down on him. Literally everyone looks down on black sperm and he's still completely fine with going ahead and fighting them, it's pretty much his catchphrase to say "are you looking down on me?". It's blatantly stated that the cadre were confident in their abilities and that King's reputation didn't seem like something that they couldn't beat, and only made them more motivated to fight him.
Literally none of that means anything.

Do y’all think one punch man is gonna get a second series for after the 6 months are over or maybe even some kind of spinoff without Saitama as the MC
Or perhaps ONE will just put all his efforts into making versus, either way I’d be cool with it.

Lmao
xTf8Mch_d.webp

we LITERALLY must upgrade ninja duo and genos now. They literally AREN’T subrel. Subrel reacting to an at least ftl is ridiculous, this scaling chain is gross

Last edited:
How can i read it?
Refine your soul qi to 3rd stage lotus condensing Dao, then start cultivating the 9 myriads technique and consume 5 golden dharma body refining pills through the span of 3.33 months until your breaktrhrough to Nascent Soul realm cultivation and then survive the tribulations.
Alternatively you can click the left side of the picture to scroll through them.

Back