• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A colleague of mine saw the new OPM pages (he participates in manga translations) and said that "to cut between atoms" was invented by the team that translated it.

And that this is the same way as the Webcomic, which is between cells.

I'll ask him for a translation along with the kanji to confirm.
image.png

Captura-de-tela-2023-07-28-175313.png

刃を細胞の隙間に通すような神業をやってのける男が...まさか他にもいるとはな
I didn't think there were others...A man who can pull off such divine feat such as passing his blade through the gaps between the cells

oh no, another mistranslation

alot of wank incomin from the fandom ☢️
He also gave his opinion about the context, whether AS could perform.

He said that the "other" could be translated as "I didn't think there was another" in the singular.

Considering that he was talking earlier about Nichirin, and said that this "king's cut" surpasses his Atomic Slash, I doubt whether AS could perform this cut.

If they follow the webcomic, he bleeds against Suiryu unleashing the full power of the Neo suit. In my opinion, that will be way lower than Spiral Garou. But who knows, maybe the suit gives Suiryu a huge amp and he is actually stronger than Darkshine, although I doubt it.

I mean, Garou set up this "tournament" and Suiryu from the webcomic is completely different to his manga counterpart so I don't think it will be the same at all

I think One punch-man will illustrate almost all tier visually as the story progresses and not jumping to higher tier just like every other series.

I mean, Garou set up this "tournament" and Suiryu from the webcomic is completely different to his manga counterpart so I don't think it will be the same at all
Is there some kind of secret chapter 190 y'all are talking about? Because this is some stuff

I mean he is literally the same as his human form was
Garou's current human form cannot be compared to the previous human Garou, Garou has grown stronger through the experiences he has experienced, and Garou's current experience surpasses him in the past, especially in terms of speed and his martial arts have certainly increased.

Garou's current human form cannot be compared to the previous human Garou, Garou has grown stronger through the experiences he has experienced, and Garou's current experience surpasses him in the past, especially in terms of speed and his martial arts have certainly increased.
He very blatantly forgot everything bro, he is quite literally no stronger than when he first started

This might be a bit of a weird question, but how much energy would one of Melz's marbles have taken from the ship's bombardment? Based on these two images the bombardment was focused around Melz. Melz was confident in being able to survive this, but his durability is a bit weird so I assume that he was confident that his marbles would survive. I guess this could give his marbles a durability rating otherwise I'm just curious.

This might be a bit of a weird question, but how much energy would one of Melz's marbles have taken from the ship's bombardment? Based on these two images the bombardment was focused around Melz. Melz was confident in being able to survive this, but his durability is a bit weird so I assume that he was confident that his marbles would survive. I guess this could give his marbles a durability rating otherwise I'm just curious.
Not a lot.

The Ship's bombardment has an intensity of 4.4550448e+13 Joules/m^2, and assuming that Melz' core has the same surface area as a marble, it would have a durability of 143452442560 Joules (8-B)

Not a lot.

The Ship's bombardment has an intensity of 4.4550448e+13 Joules/m^2, and assuming that Melz' core has the same surface area as a marble, it would have a durability of 143452442560 Joules (8-B)
I was thinking it would somewhere in tier 8 or maybe low tier 7. Thanks for the response.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkYxMDA5Nzc0MzAyMTg4NTUyMTkyJTJGcGFnZV8xMC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkYxMDA5NzQ0NDUwNTA5MDk0OTMzJTJGcGFnZV8xNS5wbmc=

Given the implications it seems Garou's power level regressed to the peak of his "human" self, that being Spiral Garou because just after that he underwent monsterization:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyODAwMzM1OTk1MzcyMTIlMkZwYWdlXzEzLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyODAwNDAyMTgxNTcwNjYlMkZwYWdlXzE0LnBuZw==
Oh, I thought Spiral Garou was when he went Cosmic, because of his face being a spiral.

Back