• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But at least she is stronger than Boros, do not understimate my capacity of creating a shocking CRT.
I’m come to an enlightening revelation that I have no care for whatever tier Boros is put at on the wiki, for the wiki is allowed to be wrong, and I am allowed to be right
I say go ahead, and I will agree because I kind of hid all the issues with this on purpose after I accidentally mistranslated one of the statements that I would’ve used to counter this but I just got it corrected and didn’t tell anybody until it was noticed just now.

I’m come to an enlightening revelation that I have no care for whatever tier Boros is put at on the wiki, for the wiki is allowed to be wrong, and I am allowed to be right
I say go ahead, and I will agree because I kind of hid all the issues with this on purpose after I accidentally mistranslated one of the statements that I would’ve used to counter this but I just got it corrected and didn’t tell anybody until it was noticed just now.
LOL

but for real, dont take this personal buddy, if it could be possible i would argue for tatsumaki and boros to be in the same powerlevel

but this is not possible, only one can be the victorious….

Do you understand now? 90% of the Wiki is pure Headcanon made up of opinions, Headcanon that keeps changing from one moment to another... A Headcanon that tries to be consistent as much as possible with reality, but still a Headcanon at the end of the day.

Do you understand now? 90% of the Wiki is pure Headcanon made up of opinions, Headcanon that keeps changing from one moment to another... A Headcanon that tries to be consistent as much as possible with reality, but still a Headcanon at the end of the day.
every single calculation is headcannon if you think too much about it.

Sometimes i wish OPM could be just a regular shounen where every villain belongs to some evil organization where every member is ranked numerically by their raw power level and every hero had the most obvious comparison by power ranking as opposed to the chaotic system we have that leads to everything being changed week by week because there's always some room to debate scaling changes.

Sometimes i wish OPM could be just a regular shounen where every villain belongs to some evil organization where every member is ranked numerically by their raw power level and every hero had the most obvious comparison by power ranking as opposed to the chaotic system we have that leads to everything being changed week by week because there's always some room to debate scaling changes.
At least the 7-B/7-A scaling isn't going away soon...

I'll probably upgrade Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm to High 7-A considering the mid end of the Garou Stomp calc was accepted as well

We are always open for one more Boner (Boros fan)
That's a good bortherhood, it sure has grown up. I remember making Armored Boros' High 6-A CRT like it was yesterday. That was a tough one, what a war I had with Dienomite. I believe it hasn't been debunked yet, it brings tears to my eyes.

I took the diameter of the hole that was calculated in the past. The holes are of equal size and this size is equal to the width of the base, I argued this with scans.

Everything is fine with the calculation. But I do not argue that with other methods of calculating the width of the tower, the result can be greater.
You did not understand what I said. You are using 8.7km from the roots, and the 8.7km is just bottom to top, not top to roots.

image.png

perhaps this should be the image used on Boris' profile instead?

all hail the new king Boris
the successor to the Bor-oodline
a guy who actually is truly almost a real fight for saitama and could in fact damage him
and also the strongest member of blast team.

Planning a downgrade for Boris soon. He didn't even make up a 4th of Blasts' feat.

Should be downgraded to High 6-C scaling below Boros because Boros is still the strongest in the universe and obviously the strongest of his own race thus he can't scale above him.

Back