• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros' scaling chain revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Boros' current scaling does not match the reality and there's a few reasons why:

1: Lord Boros on his profile page is stated to be above Tatsumaki, and the reason for this is because he was entitled by the guidebook as the ''strongest in the universe'', meanwhile Saitama was entitled in the same page as the ''Humanity's Strongest'', the group which includes Tatsumaki, so obviously this is out of context. Tatsumaki would never be the strongest human with the existance of Saitama and Blast, and she does not need to be as strong as them to be stronger than Boros, considering the IMMENSE gap in AP between those characters.

2: ''Prophecy'' even Lord Boros himself admited that the prophecy wasn't reliable.

3: Conclusion -> ''The Strongest In The Universe'' excludes Tatsumaki since she's in the -> Humanity <- group, and prophecies are cannonicaly unreliable.

Agree: @Phoenks @ZillertheBucko @Baken384 @Gasper @JustANormalPerson01 @Epiccheev
@Therefir
@EnderLord8

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
yeah I agree go ahead.
the switch-up...
N1UH80D.png

That doesn't matter since in-training Saitama was not even aware of Tatsumaki who, while scared for her life, went all out on him. Meanwhile, he calls Boros "strong" several times. Released Boros actually scratches Saitama, the statement is not a hyperbole, those cover phrases are often erased when the official chapter is published. On top of that, Meteoric Burst is "almost a real fight", while Tatsumaki is seen as a joke by Saitama during their fight. Also, Sage Centipede and EOW are sent by God to kill a being (Saitama) who God perceives as stronger than Tatsumaki, and SC is killed by a version of Garou that Saitama also treats like a guy in a costume and is not going for the kill, and neither does he make any comment about how impressive Garou is. So, both by scaling and narrative, Boros is still way above Tatsumaki even in his Released key.

And who says prophecies are unreliable in OPM? The whole point is that Saitama interferes with the prophecy, but that doesn't mean it was wrong, he just happened to be there to ruin it.

That doesn't matter since in-training Saitama was not even aware of Tatsumaki who, while scared for her life, went all out on him.
That's the exact reason why we don't scale Tatsumaki to Boros: he wasn't aware Tatsumaki attacked him, therefore he wasn't aware of that fight to begin with
Meanwhile, he calls Boros "strong" several times.
Here we are again. Saitama didn't call Garou strong even after he survived his two-handed consecutive normal punches, while one-handed destroyed Boros, so Boros>Garou>CNP>Boros?

Also, he didn't call strong neither Orochi, nor EOW, despite in both cases he used a serious series against them
Released Boros actually scratches Saitama,
Damaged*

So 4-A Boros? But, oh wait... Saitama stated he didn't feel anything while fighting monsters
On top of that, Meteoric Burst is "almost a real fight", while Tatsumaki is seen as a joke by Saitama during their fight.
A joke that twitched his muscles and he couldn't contain, it also impressed him, despite being unable to tell the difference between her and Fubuki at first
Also, Sage Centipede and EOW are sent by God to kill a being (Saitama) who God perceives as stronger than Tatsumaki,
Sage Centipede and EOW scale to Tatsumaki's twist, which, as seen in Tatsu vs Saitama fight, is not her full power. If you want to use that as an argument, go do a CRT to accept that first

Also, now that you've mentioned it, God considered Tatsumaki worth to be its avatar, something Garou only replicated after he obtained his full monster form... I guess that argument is not good either
and SC is killed by a version of Garou that Saitama also treats like a guy in a costume and is not going for the kill, and neither does he make any comment about how impressive Garou is. So, both by scaling and narrative, Boros is still way above Tatsumaki even in his Released key.
Ah shit, another time this "you're strong" stuff... going by their profiles, this Garou is above Orochi and EOW, yet Saitama used a serious punch against EOW, but not against Garou
And who says prophecies are unreliable in OPM?
Boros himself

That's the exact reason why we don't scale Tatsumaki to Boros: he wasn't aware Tatsumaki attacked him, therefore he wasn't aware of that fight to begin with

Here we are again. Saitama didn't call Garou strong even after he survived his two-handed consecutive normal punches, while one-handed destroyed Boros, so Boros>Garou>CNP>Boros?

Also, he didn't call strong neither Orochi, nor EOW, despite in both cases he used a serious punch against them

Damaged*

So 4-A Boros? But, oh wait... Saitama stated he didn't feel anything while fighting monsters

A joke that twitched his muscles and he couldn't contain, it also impressed him, despite being unable to tell the difference between her and Fubuki at first

Sage Centipede and EOW scale to Tatsumaki's twist, which, as seen in Tatsu vs Saitama fight, is not her full power. If you want to use that as an argument, go do a CRT to accept that first

Also, now that you've mentioned it, God considered Tatsumaki worth to be its avatar, something Garou only replicated after he obtained his full monster form... I guess that argument is not good either

Ah shit, another time this "you're strong" stuff... going by their profiles, this Garou is above Orochi and EOW, yet Saitama used a serious punch against EOW, but not against Garou

Boros himself
Took the words out of my mouth.

okay well if you're making this crt it's fine, but don't bring this bs up
Murata's opinions are strictly non canon as he himself said, and can't really be used as a debunk. They don't hold any weight beyond adding a possibly.

I strongly disagree with this.

The translation is: "Battle for the strongest in the Universe," which means that whoever wins would be titled the strongest in the Universe, which directly implies that Boros is second only to Saitama.
that was a mistranslation cause of shitty image text extraction

That doesn't matter since in-training Saitama was not even aware of Tatsumaki who, while scared for her life, went all out on him. Meanwhile, he calls Boros "strong" several times. Released Boros actually scratches Saitama, the statement is not a hyperbole, those cover phrases are often erased when the official chapter is published. On top of that, Meteoric Burst is "almost a real fight", while Tatsumaki is seen as a joke by Saitama during their fight. Also, Sage Centipede and EOW are sent by God to kill a being (Saitama) who God perceives as stronger than Tatsumaki, and SC is killed by a version of Garou that Saitama also treats like a guy in a costume and is not going for the kill, and neither does he make any comment about how impressive Garou is. So, both by scaling and narrative, Boros is still way above Tatsumaki even in his Released key.
do i need to remind you that if she affected a MUCH stronger (current) Saitama, its OBVIOUS that she was definetely holding back against intraining saitama? I didnt think i’d had to remove that scaling too so soon.

Tatsumaki impressed Saitama the entire fight and Saitama never considered her a joke, wtf are you even sayin’?

do i need to remind you that if she affected a MUCH stronger (current) Saitama, its OBVIOUS that she was definetely holding back against intraining saitama? I didnt think i’d had to remove that scaling too so soon.
alright coom that's enough shitposting for a day
just let this thread get accepted and pass through tomorrow, her ass is not gonna be above in training saitama.

今ここに、人類最強うちゅうさいきょう宇宙最強の戦いが始まる。

Now here begins the battle for the strongest of them all, the strongest in the human race and the strongest in the universe.
Strongest in the universe is just what Boros refers to himself as.

And based on context doesn't even include Earth (Humanity).

I strongly disagree with this.

The translation is: "Battle for the strongest in the Universe," which means that whoever wins would be titled the strongest in the Universe, which directly implies that Boros is second only to Saitama.
I mean, it's the strongest in all the universe but humanity vs the strongest in all humanity. Logically, who wins that would be the strongest in the universe

alright coom that's enough shitposting for a day
just let this thread get accepted and pass through tomorrow, her ass is not gonna be above in training saitama.
them ******* stop using intraining saitama as argument to say that boros is stronger than her, even thought boros has NOTHING to do with intraining saitama lol

Now here begins the battle for the strongest of them all, the strongest in the human race and the strongest in the universe.
“the strongest in the human race”, tatsumaki is included there. This is literally my main point on this CRT.

wait
send the scan, which exact scan was that from?

I mean, intraining Saitama only scales as a possibly to Tatsumaki, so even if we take that in consideration there is no reason to fully scale Boros to Tatsumaki

There is no reason at all more than ""fitting the narrative"", but well

I mean, it's the strongest in all the universe but humanity vs the strongest in all humanity. Logically, who wins that would be the strongest in the universe
Finally, someone who actually reads and can form an argument.

I would agree with this, but you're forgetting one thing.

Let's say that Boros was the strongest outside of Earth, and Saitama was the strongest inside of Earth, with Tatsumaki being the second strongest and still being above Boros.

Is Boros beat Saitama, according to this, he would be titled the "Strongest of them all," which could be interpreted as the strongest of the two groups: Humanity and the rest of the Universe.

If Tatsumaki was stronger than Boros, but was just simply not the strongest in Humanity, Boros having defeated Saitama would not make him stronger than the two groups.

Im saying strongest in the universe doesn't include humanity.

Read.
he's using the statement that says the battle would decide who the strongest is
you read first sir

anyways I'm no longer indifferent for the time being, this is something worth looking into

Ok this changes a lot. This pretty much makes it clear that if Boros wins, he would be the strongest being that there is in both humanity and space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back