• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He only downscales from the serious punch squared via spatial manip. I'm talking to early cosmic Garou before he killed Genos.

We do need to put in a blog. @TheRustyOne would you mind if I do so?
The only way I can see before SSSquared Garou scaling to 4-A is from him scratching Saitama, which I guess is possible but I heard scratching is valid enough for scaling.

I don’t really get why we’re only scaling saitama and garou to half the power of the 4-a attack when they both took the full force of their clash with out harm, and then a base cosmic garou withstood a serious blow from saitama that knocked him out of Io

The only way I can see before SSSquared Garou scaling to 4-A is from him scratching Saitama, which I guess is possible but I heard scratching is valid enough for scaling.
The 4-A Blast I'm arguing for isn't scaling to Saitama. Blast survived a portion of the explosion albeit he got sent back and wasn't at the epicenter, while Pre SSS Cosmic Garou was able to surpass Blast but Blast even placed up portals in front of him, implying Garou could harm him.

Actually, 100% yeah lol.

I looked it up, and apparently, the sound alone from a nuclear bomb alone can kill a human from 250 meters away (Where it is measured at 210-280 decibels). Saitama was unaffected by being hit with the biggest nukes ever from point-blank range.

It is also bright enough to make you instantly go blind. Though, honestly, the Gamma Ray Burst thing is WAYYYY more solid evidence for Resistance to Light. Million trillion times as bright as the Sun according to NASA.
I've added these resistances to the sandbox.

There are so many faded lines (like the ones at the top) that make it hard notice and draw over
Screen_Shot_2022-08-04_at_2.36.49_AM.png

The 4-A Blast I'm arguing for isn't scaling to Saitama. Blast survived a portion of the explosion albeit he got sent back and wasn't at the epicenter, while Pre SSS Cosmic Garou was able to surpass Blast but Blast even placed up portals in front of him, implying Garou could harm him.
Oh, that's what you mean. I don't know about that then. I think Blast placed portals in front of himself because he and Garou were a few meters away from the heroes and Garou was throwing NF attacks.

Okay. What needs to be changed/added for the final time?

Garou should get "Blessed" and resistance to poison. I am pretty sure he should also scale to Saitama's lifting strength since he copies his strength. And I still think Saitama should also get the abilities from MCGSF's base components. Energy projection at the very least since he generated lightning. Limited sense manipulation from Serious Table Flip

Last edited:
According to Dr. Genus's statement, does the limiter included in a law? Cause limiter is something like a rules which make all living being never be able to surpass their limit. If they try to surpass it, the rules (limiter) has ae consequence that would make them get some effect such as become mindless being.

Last edited:
I get the "waiting" reasoning but the site continuing to list a guy who destroyed Jupiter with a sneeze as Moon Level just isn't a good look lol
Understandable. Trying to get the CRT out as soon as possible now. Currently waiting on a calculation for the Io speed feat. Hopefully, if everything goes right, we could get this out and accepted in the next few days.

Basically everything is already agreed upon so I doubt there will be much debate.

I feel like you might have just jinxed it
I don't see anything that could possibly be debated lol. We're going to change the speed to the Io speed once its calced.

I've asked constantly on this thread for opinions and everyone agrees without issue.

(If there's somehow disagreements I will be very surprised. Hopefully I didn't jinx it, but hey, I can debate for what I put on my sandbox. Sure everyone else here can too)

then for the discussion of io speed, where have you been? is there a bright spot?

or maybe a new thread will be created?

Will probably become 2-A. I don't know why a lot of verses always use "countless" rather than infinite. Maybe because it sounds better in conversation I guess.
Countless doesn’t contradict infinite. Infinity is pretty much countless. I don’t see a problem with the word.

Will probably become 2-A. I don't know why a lot of verses always use "countless" rather than infinite. Maybe because it sounds better in conversation I guess.
Maybe it's alluding to uncountable infinity, while just infinity could be countable or uncountable. But, I guess for something like that, they'd have to be specific with the "uncountable" wording.

Back