• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
isn't it ok to make a crt for now? After all, the next chapter is just an epilogue and if there are changes that we can add later, it's been almost a month since the CRT has been postponed
that's exactly what im ******' saying lmao. saitama has had the objectively wrong tier (5-C) on his profile for like a month now. people are going to see that and shit on this site. prohibiting people from updating an objectively incorrect tiering for a character for over a month is such a facepalm moment

Okay. What needs to be changed/added for the final time?

Blast doesn't react to the explosion. He activates the portal before they even clash fists.

I listed Blast as having MFTL+ reaction under the assumption bloodlusted Saitama scales to the speed of the 4-A explosion, in which Blast was able to react in time before Garou or Saitama could hit one another.

So Saitama and power mimi Garou should both be MFTL+. Blast should be given MFTL+ reactions.

Also was that inverse square law calc of Blast tanking some of the explosion from afar ever accepted? Because that calc would likely upgrade base cosmic Garou as well.

Also so why does Base Cosmic Garou have an At least? The feat comes directly from him

Blast doesn't react to the explosion. He activates the portal before they even clash fists.

I listed Blast as having MFTL+ reaction under the assumption bloodlusted Saitama scales to the speed of the 4-A explosion, in which Blast was able to react in time before Garou or Saitama could hit one another.

So Saitama and power mimi Garou should both be MFTL+. Blast should be given MFTL+ reactions.

Also was that inverse square law calc of Blast tanking some of the explosion from afar ever accepted? Because that calc would likely upgrade base cosmic Garou as well.
How do you justify Saitama scaling to the explosion

Okay. What needs to be changed/added for the final time?

Can I reintroduce the idea that Saitama and Garou gain some sort of resistance, limited or not, to light manipulation and sound manipulation from fighting within the epicenter of multiple nukes? Don't want anyone to potentially say either can't resist being blinded by bright lights or can't handle really high dB because they don't have resistance to it or something.

Can I reintroduce the idea that Saitama and Garou gain some sort of resistance, limited or not, to light manipulation and sound manipulation from fighting within the epicenter of multiple nukes? Don't want anyone to potentially say either can't resist being blinded by bright lights or can't handle really high dB because they don't have resistance to it or something.
I agree with you.

The two counts are done by one person, namely tapuang, only tapuang makes a more perfect recount than before
Ok. But niether are accepted aren't they? I recall someone else, Nikhelton I think, making a calc for the Io feat, but I can't find it oof

EDIT: NVM, I found it. It's not evaluated and I think the result being that is a bit sus

Also does Garou's ghost going back in time to see Tareo grant some kind of limited soul manip?
I have no idea tbh, I've been trying to ignore it. It's a pretty weird thing. So like, Garou himself didn't have the power to time travel, nor the time to activate his own time travel even when ignoring the fact that he isn't strong enough to begin with. But his soul somehow traversed time on its own? My only guess is that he traveled via hopping on to Saitama or something, but that is very strange. Not to mention the narrator specifically says "For Saitama", meaning that only Saitama was experiencing time travel there.

Not to mention (again), Garou dissipating and fading away is inconsistent with what happened to Saitama after the time travel occured.

It makes no sense, I really hope Murata clarifies what happened.

Okay well, once again, can we have some focus on the Io speed feat. Let's stop complaining about there being no CRT and work on the feat that has yet to be calculated.

It is likely possible to use snail speed for the rocks frozen in space to find a timeframe.

Okay well, once again, can we have some focus on the Io speed feat. Let's stop complaining about there being no CRT and work on the feat that has yet to be calculated.
Yeah the Io thing is all that is left. The ones by Tapuang apparently have timeframe problems and the one by Nikhelton isn't evaluated by seems a bit sus. I'll get someone to evaluate them.

Yeah the Io thing is all that is left. The ones by Tapuang apparently have timeframe problems and the one by Nikhelton isn't evaluated by seems a bit sus. I'll get someone to evaluate them.
Ok so apparently Nik's was rejected and Tapuang's calc stacking...

****. I guess we gotta start a new one from scratch. Can we beg Usklaverei to make one for us

There shouldn't be an issue with using 1.3 milliseconds for the Io feat. Garou and Platinum are canonically capable of reacting and fighting at that speed and CFG blows that version of Garou out of the water many times over in all regards and monster Garou blitz Platinum Sperm bypassing his synapses that can operate at that speed. For Saitama to be able to do what he did to Garou, he would have needed to at minimum be faster than Garou's reaction speed which would be 1.3 milliseconds as a low-ball, considering Garou went through like 5 transformations since then.

Well, bros, CRT is on pause until Io speed feat is calculated and accepted. Whenever someone asks about it, tell them that.

Actually, 100% yeah lol.

I looked it up, and apparently, the sound alone from a nuclear bomb alone can kill a human from 250 meters away (Where it is measured at 210-280 decibels). Saitama was unaffected by being hit with the biggest nukes ever from point-blank range.

It is also bright enough to make you instantly go blind. Though, honestly, the Gamma Ray Burst thing is WAYYYY more solid evidence for Resistance to Light. Million trillion times as bright as the Sun according to NASA.

Back