• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
page_59.png

images

Also regarding this chapter, what the hell did I just witness?

Depends on which interpretation we go with;
  1. "Future Saitama and Present Saitama merged" = He's still 4-A
  2. "Saitama only became 4-A later in the fight and his 4-A future self was erased from existence" = No 4-A
  3. "Saitama was 4-A at the start of the fight long before his explosive growth" = He's still 4-A
the 4-A feat was before the accelerated development so still 4-A

Simple. Infinite speed is any distance within 0 time or an infinite distance within a finite timeframe. Infinity divided by anything is still infinity, so at this point infinite travel speed would undeniably scale to reactions and combat speeds since your body parts and your head would need to cope travelling that fast unlike with other lower speeds where you don't need to move remotely as fast to change trajectory (Unless of course the story says flight speed is equal to combat speed and reactions).

Immeasurable is being able to travel to any point in time as easily as rolling your eyes from left to right with sheer speed alone (Without using any other bullshit time travel powers) or being completely beyond linear time itself i.e. you exist on a higher level of existence than time and thus are no longer under its control. Examples like this include landing an attack well before it is even struck, and dodging an attack that has already been landed, or literally bunny hopping from one point in the past to another point in the future just by casually side-stepping and somesuch.

That's how Immeasurable speed works, if you're doing it with sheer speed and don't have bullshit time travel powers. Characters get immeasurable speed just by running through time itself, just ask the Flash.

Immeasurable speed should by default grant you time travel but time travel doesn't necessarily mean you get immeasurable speed.
Thank you for informing me.
Most people are seemingly in favor of 4-A, but some are still arguing for 3-C it seems
With @KLOL506, @Therefir, and @Qawsedf234 being in favor of 4A, also it is technically 3C
3-C, then.

(It ended being far easier than what I thought lmao)
Ok, first of all I'll make some assumptions:

*Saitama's 1st black point is his full power before any grow
*Saitama's full power is baseline 4-A (2.008x10^57J)
*Saitama's 1st Black point is at 1/5 of the 1st concrete value of Y (idk if it has a concrete name in english, sorry)
*The function is constant (it feels like it isn't)

Since 2.008x10^57J is 1/5 of 1st Y value, 1st Y value is 10^58J

Saitama reaches such value at x=5s (assuming what you said: every square is 1s)

It is an exponential function, and since it's only growing higher, it seems that the value of X is the value of the exponent.

So, we need to know the base, I'll call it s because of Saitama lol

s^5=10^58

s=sqrt(10^58, 5)=398107170553.4972507702523051

So the function is:
f(x)=398107170553.4972507702523051^x Joules

Well, the function doesn't seem to be growing between X=0 and X=1 as it should, since at X=0 its value is 1, but anyway

Sorry if I explained something wrong, but my english is worse at Maths than at speaking

Last edited:
No ******* way people are legit believe that the time travel feats is Immeasurable speed feats 😭😭😭

I thought y'all are joking!

Man is literally said to moving in reverse time and the state he was in was even distinguished from those working on regular time lmao.

It looks good, but it not being full body kinda bugs me. I prefer if we went with the first one I posted
I don’t think there are any good full body renders that could be made for CG without stretching them to the proper size that looks good. And they still wouldn’t look as good as the colored cover page.

Back