• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The wank excessive, lack of openness to constructive criticism and rule difference for less famous series is what makes VSBW be ridiculed on many battle forums, simply no one takes seriously

But I'm fine with it, I only enter here to see the links when comes out new chapter of OPM

The wank excessive, lack of openness to constructive criticism and rule difference for less famous series is what makes VSBW be ridiculed on many battle forums, simply no one takes seriously
You hardly got attacked. You opened a discussion about a completely different verse on an unrelated discussion forum, quickly got called out on your lack of knowledge of these verses/the wiki, and then acted like the counter-arguments were just personal assaults.

But I'm fine with it, I only enter here to see the links when comes out new chapter of OPM
I mean we do make some poor choices in terms of scaling, (just like every other site), but I would say that for every lowball we have that other sites don't, we have 100's of far more accurate profiles than anything other sites have even seen.

You hardly got attacked. You opened a discussion about a completely different verse on an unrelated discussion forum, quickly got called out on your lack of knowledge of these verses/the wiki, and then acted like the counter-arguments didn't exist.
Eu não falei sobre este momento específico, mas tudo bem.

Funny thing is that there was not shown an argument about my "lack of knowledge", only thing was "Now we accept databooks" which was accepted exclusively for Naruto, completely depressing

I've already made my contribution on why it is, just return and read.

But it's an institutionalized wank, since if someone makes an observation like I did, it's attacked by wankers fans of the series from all sides
Honest to god, just thinking about it for a second. The claim that the one piece planet being bigger than earth seems about right. Have you watched one piece, ***** massive. The planet has a whole continent wrapped around it like the world serpent from god of war. That alone is probably bigger than any land mass on earth

and then it has according to Marco 10-20 million islands. And that’s without counting how the planet is also like 90% water in between those millions of islands.

I don’t know what size vs battle has the one piece planet at nor have I been a member for that long, but dude it’s not like it’s impossible or even unreasonable to get the OP planet bigger than ours given everything in it. It was just always safer to assume it was our size both for simplicity or avoidance of any unnecessary inflation to feats.

Eu não falei sobre este momento específico, mas tudo bem.

Funny thing is that there was not shown an argument about my "lack of knowledge", only thing was "Now we accept databooks" which was accepted exclusively for Naruto, completely depressing
I can name like 10 verses off the top of my head that accept databooks

You're speaking off ignorance

There were lots, actually.

We accept them for One Punch Man, Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball, etc. Hence showing your lack of knowledge of the wiki.

It's the kind of wank that puts Kaguya in High 4-C, that that makes the other forums laugh at this, very sad since the beginning of the wiki had a great proposal

Do you really read what I write? You're answering things that have no connection
"Oh really, which one was the first one?"
"There was no first one that started it. Everyone does it"
"You're answering things that have no connection"

what

It's the kind of wank that puts Kaguya in High 4-C, that that makes the other forums laugh at this, very sad since the beginning of the wiki had a great proposal
You really think vs battle was the first to put Kaguya at star level? Hell this doesn’t even scale to other characters. People use this to scale Naruto to 4C because since she did it with chakra they use that to scale physicals.
Wow, did you ever stop to think that if she was 4-C, she'd have killed everyone in Naruto?
She was about to.

Wow, did you ever stop to think that if she was 4-C, she'd have killed everyone in Naruto?
Do you know what CREATION is?
It means she can make 4-C shit. Not that she can hurt people with 4-C energy
And FYI, she was about to kill everyone in Naruto. So please give up

Yet another thing that was only accepted after years of argumentation and swapping evidence. In this case, it was only accepted as being via a specific technique.

cope + L + ratio + skill issue + you fell off + malding + spelling error

Anyways

I've recently binged OPM, I don't see much saying it can have a different sized planet

Even the thing is called earth. That's a slap in the face

Imagine derailing a discussion thread because you got mad that a completely unrelated series about pirates was continent level, downright corny behavior.

Anyway wanted to ask a question, does anyone in OPM have non-physical interaction that works on spirits/ghosts?

With information in the webcomic it's extremely implied OPM earth is our earth but in a very distant future after multiple wars, world crisis and the unification of mankind in a single continent. Not to mention it's in the same solar system as our earth.

Imagine derailing a discussion thread because you got mad that a completely unrelated series about pirates was continent level, downright corny behavior.

Anyway wanted to ask a question, does anyone in OPM have non-physical interaction that works on spirits/ghosts?
I don't think anyone does, unless we assume Saitama breaking into a spirtual/mental space means he could punch a ghost.
That or scale abilities from Mob psycho to OPM espers, wich is a no no

Back