• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i was looking at his profile and is it just me or is this the most useless p&a thing ever...i feel like its so redundant with everything.
it's seriously something that is so useless and should be deleted

It's more for Garou to break the affected limb, regenerate and explode shigaraki
My man would have to be mad fast for that. Also even still I think stats equal monster Garou wouldn’t really be able to measure up to Shigaraki. He’s great in hand to hand but that’s about it.

Shigaraki has more range, has more hax and better regeneration along with far better win conditions.

Interesting, like his complete brains destruction?
Yeah I’m having trouble posting the link sorry. It was definitely severe damage if not outright destruction.

it was chapter 333 if you want to check it out. For some reason it won’t let me post links or images here.

is it possible to at least consider the speed calculations that this guy did?
honestly I don't think neutron stars are necessary, since there's no visible galaxies in the void it's safe to say multi galaxy
and the replies bring up a good point in that we wouldn't be able to see them in the first place, so we wouldn't know if they were actually destroyed

My man would have to be mad fast for that. Also even still I think stats equal monster Garou wouldn’t really be able to measure up to Shigaraki. He’s great in hand to hand but that’s about it.

Shigaraki has more range, has more hax and better regeneration along with far better win conditions.
It doesn't really matter when Shigaraki can't even stand in Garou's presence without dying from extreme radiation.

Better regeneration is very questionable, even more so when we see Shigaraki falling apart all the time, the only good Hax he could use and Decay, but even slower people than Shigaraki manages to cut off the extremity that is falling apart before going to the rest of the body. Garou only needs to use one of the cosmic attacks and Shigaraki will die.

It doesn't really matter when Shigaraki can't even stand in Garou's presence without dying from extreme radiation.

Better regeneration is very questionable, even more so when we see Shigaraki falling apart all the time, the only good Hax he could use and Decay, but even slower people than Shigaraki manages to cut off the extremity that is falling apart before going to the rest of the body. Garou only needs to use one of the cosmic attacks and Shigaraki will die.
For clarification, he's saying this is Monster Garou, not Cosmic Garou.

How fast does your hand need to move to cut every single atom in Mount Fuji before an FTL dude can react to you?
If the FTL dude's speed comes from statements (being called faster than light), then it would be very fast. Like MFTL+ fast.

If his speed came from a calc, then you would have to use a timeframe of 1/220 seconds, and it would probably still be super high. FTL+ to MFTL I would assume.

if his speed came from a separate calc, then that value couldn't be used or else it'd be calc stacking. The guy blitzing him would just be "At least FTL, likely far higher" or something

Last edited:

We’re not talking about cosmic Garou, just regular monster Garou.

pretty sure if his speed came from a separate calc, then that value couldn't be used or else it'd be calc stacking. The guy blitzing him would just be "At least FTL, likely far higher" or something
Yeah, which is why I used a timeframe of 1/220 seconds. That is the reaction speed of a human.

A lowball would be what you proposed, but if theres a completely valid method to get another result, then using said method would be best

I may have misunderstood something, but haven't the recent images of the James Webb Telescope captured countless galaxies in the observable cosmos.

I don't want it to look like a wank, but can we use it?

The difference between these scans is that the dark stuff is literally coming from his mouth after his face has been indented by Garous punch. But sure, continue to act clueless
Oops
GUe14Fk.png

I will just explain the Tiering System or tell them to look at the profiles instead. A joke doesn't express much other than my feelings on the matter and doesn't really explain anything. In the first place if pretty much everyone can tell that it is a stomp, then there isn't much of a need to discuss. In the example I previously mentioned the OP didn't really insist on arguing.
You will explain and that person will listen if that person would have brain to understand and if that person had already seen both profile then he wouldn't make the stomp battle at the first place explaining to a person who doesn't listen is just wasting your own time

You will explain and that person will listen if that person would have brain to understand and if that person had already seen both profile then he wouldn't make the stomp battle at the first place explaining to a person who doesn't listen is just wasting your own time
In the specific example I mentioned the person did listen since they didn't insist on arguing. People can learn and some people just don't think things through which can sometimes happen even to people who would usually do that due to various circumstances. I'm not going to just assume that they are completely incapable when I hardly know them. I feel like as if that would be very pretentious.

In the specific example I mentioned the person did listen since they didn't insist on arguing. People can learn and some people just don't think things through which can sometimes happen to even people who would usually do that due to various circumstances. I'm not going to just assume that they are completely incapable when I hardly know them. I feel like as if that would be very pretentious.
I forgoted someone did a anos vs Antispiral who was it I forgoted the name 🤣

Back