• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I remember correctly, beams do get massive results compared to omni-directional blasts. Like destroying the universe with a beam is 30x higher from a massively low-balled calc.
THE ****? Seriously? Why wasn't I told such a thing exists?

Is_It_Possible_to_Learn_This_Power.jpg

eu notei algo

00.png

A lua observa o garou como um olho, como se estivesse observando ele e seu mundo.

unknown.png

Júpiter observa Saitama como se fosse seu próprio deus que vigia Saitama

We can have Gods on each of the planets, since Saitama, Flash and Manako found one on Earth in a similar position to the moon(?)

THE ****? Seriously? Why wasn't I told such a thing exists?
Maybe it's outdated. I can't even find it.

I know for a fact that this was stated, but it around 2019 when 3-A Dragon Ball was still a debate.

Edit: No it's not based on Earth being at the universe's edge in DB.

Last edited:
If the logic and math of those 'ideas' check out
It doesn't. They used the collective light of an entire galaxy vs the light emitted from one star and assume they destroyed everything in between.

The math would be using the light a human can see from a singular star and alpha centarui and then use that instead.

As a question are we going to have Garou be basic 4-A or give him a separate rating when using Saitama mode?

So is he "5-A likely High 4-C. 4-A in Saitama mode" or are we going with "4-A" for now

As a question are we going to have Garou be basic 4-A or give him a separate rating when using Saitama mode?

So is he "5-A likely High 4-C. 4-A in Saitama mode" or are we going with "4-A" for now
in my opinion it should just be 4-A. Garou is still taking Saitama's attacks without Saitama mode so

I think it should be "varies". He starts as High 4-C and gets even stronger via modes and evolution

Back