• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y'all are focused on the feats, and not about how Murata is consistently pumping out art that belongs in a museum
Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_1.32.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_1.32.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_1.33.07_PM.png

So quick question, the Boros moon kick. Looks like it blew a hole through the back of the moon
If itbwas from Boros and isn't just some weird thing regarding God's body it would be an upgrade.

Though with that notion it may just be Saitama since it was only after his jump that God became notably more active. Him being in the moon also explains all the fetal position shots.

I'm still trying to contact Therefir about the calculations, but I have a few ideas that
We're not going to do that.

You need hard evidence to apply such a massive size rating and there's nothing currently for that. For now the feat is 4-A.

A fair distance would be galaxies away since we know we can see galaxies in the other panels.
In other panels. My point is that it depends on the area of space. They're not all the same luminosity.
I am just saying the perspective we're given is far superior to the human eye.
You missed the edit where I said it's probably true, but still completely irrelevant to my actual point.

I was just using what the human eye could see as an example. It's the exact same for telescopes, but to a higher level.
How is that made up?
It literally is made up, though, because nobody said this.

You need hard evidence to apply such a massive size rating and there's nothing currently for that. For now the feat is 4-A.
This tbh. This is likely going to be a feat where it's impossible to make too many assumptions and so we're just gonna go with visuals and say it's 4-A.

If itbwas from Boros and isn't just some weird thing regarding God's body it would be an upgrade.

Though with that notion it may just be Saitama since it was only after his jump that God became notably more active. Him being in the moon also explains all the fetal position shots.
Reminds me of when Naruto used his rasengan and blew out the back of that water tower. I assume a possible rating it applicable for Boros.

Last chapter was called squared. It’s just a chapter name. Why did people take it seriously? There was nothing to square last chapter, so why are y’all taking the name of this chapter as if that’s what it meant?

Last chapter was called squared. It’s just a chapter name. Why did people take it seriously? There was nothing to square last chapter, so why are y’all taking the name of this chapter as if that’s what it meant?
unknown.png

The attack is literally labeled "Serious Punch Squared". The implication being that the clash of two Serious Punches produced an impact exponentially bigger than just one Serious Punch.

It's like when two Mjolnirs clash in Marvel Comics.

We're not going to do that.

What? Zamasu's calc was 3-C+, and all he said was that he had an idea.

If the logic and math of those 'ideas' check out, I see no reason why we can't use them. You can't just bind a feat to a rating you came up with in your head. That's not how it works.

If I remember correctly, beams do get massive results compared to omni-directional blasts. Like destroying the universe with a beam is 30x higher from a massively low-balled calc.

Back