• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not think it was just the surface. We can see in this panel that there are multiple fragments even below the surface. And here it seems the planet is just a cloud of fragments.
Just wondering since I got bored and wanted to see what that feat would be and assuming its the whole planet just doing fragmentation that's easily High 6-A, 2.024e+26 J to be exact

I'm kinda disappointed his limits were shown in this chapter tbh.
I've been disappointed with alot of things with the recent chapters as everyone is aware.

But I don't think Saitama's full power and limit is a simple concept.

I think he is automatically boosted to be stronger than his opponents and Garou is the only one that has the hax to circumvent that to an extent.

To the people who are saying they are only 4-A with that one attack: How do you explain their durability? Surely they scale fully to the 4-A value since they both tanked the strike.
those are lowballers lol, none hates opm more than his own fandom, lowballing with stupid excuses is common

Those who don't believe in the feats of squared's serious punch getting the Multi Solar System level are the mental gymnasts. First, let's take a visual here which clearly shows that part of the stars is missing. Visually already supporting this is feats 4A. You can't say that it's just the dark part of the moon because the previous panel showed that the reflected energy from the blow's effect sideways doesn't approach the moon at all, and even if you want to say it's the dark part of the moon then visually there should be a moon beside and contextually the moon could not possibly be described as big as Earth. So the rebuttal statement you gave doesn't make any sense at all.

The second is the supporting from statement. We take a statement from the panel that shows that part of the constellation is missing. This is my translate version:
"どうした あの二人は" = "What's wrong with those two?"

"はじかれた" = "They're gone."

"あのエネルギーの反動だどこまで飛んだか見当 も.."

"The reaction of that energy, I don't know how far did they go, and I have no idea how far it flew..."

^ The statement implied that the energy portion of the 2 blows reached far, and it couldn't possibly be the dark portion of the Moon's part. This implies that Blast can't see how far away the reaction effect is, and visually it's supported by an empty section while the other half is full of stars (the blanks really can't tell how far away).

Third, there are more supportings in terms of narratives who said that these punch has an energy of "power to 2" and we can take a short estimate, we assume that Saitama's serious punch can destroy the Earth which requires as much energy as (2,614e+32 J) and if raised to the power of 2 energy above will produce as much energy as: 6.832996e+64 or Multi Solar System.

These three consistent pieces of evidence point to 4A. Please be wise, don't be in denial just for unprofessional reasons.

Those who don't believe in the feats of squared's serious punch getting the Multi Solar System level are the mental gymnasts. First, let's take a visual here which clearly shows that part of the stars is missing. Visually already supporting this is feats 4A. You can't say that it's just the dark part of the moon because the previous panel showed that the reflected energy from the blow's effect sideways doesn't approach the moon at all, and even if you want to say it's the dark part of the moon then visually there should be a moon beside and contextually the moon could not possibly be described as big as Earth. So the rebuttal statement you gave doesn't make any sense at all.

The second is the supporting from statement. We take a statement from the panel that shows that part of the constellation is missing. This is my translate version:

"The reaction of that energy, I don't know how far did they go, and I have no idea how far it flew..."

^ The statement implied that the energy portion of the 2 blows reached far, and it couldn't possibly be the dark portion of the Moon's part. This implies that Blast can't see how far away the reaction effect is, and visually it's supported by an empty section while the other half is full of stars (the blanks really can't tell how far away).

Third, there are more supportings in terms of narratives who said that these punch has an energy of "power to 2" and we can take a short estimate, we assume that Saitama's serious punch can destroy the Earth which requires as much energy as (2,614e+32 J) and if raised to the power of 2 energy above will produce as much energy as: 6.832996e+64 or Multi Solar System.

These three consistent pieces of evidence point to 4A. Please be wise, don't be in denial just for unprofessional reasons.
Good

this

Previously it was wanking High 6-A feats to 5-B now calcs will wank 4-A to 3-C
E-emyd5WEAQCUGO

Did I miss some shit? Like, there has been one person that thought 4-A was sus, and y’all are acting like it’s a bunch of people.
Maybe stop the consistent downplay that happens every chapter lmfao
We went from Garou being 4A from the Gamma Ray blast to being 5? Like what

Back