• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tell me what it is. I am excited
It’s a surprise!!
DF412637-72D3-484A-824A-5EE99DE5B58F.jpg

We see two trails to the blast....the giant energy beam and the smaller trail that went by the moon.

The energy beam was never directed at Jupiter as that's where Saitama and Garou went. See people use the fact that Jupiter is still there as a way to downplay the feat

Well it seems weird for me to,i think it was the darkside of the Moon
The Dark side of the moon is the place with God's weird giant Skeleton. The moon they're on is Io which is near Jupiter.

The contention is that the redirected blast that threw them to Io doesn't work if you assume 4-A.

Unless it's like, the blast went one direction and Garou/Saitama went another. In which case they would be 4-A.

Yea, it kinda pisses me off that in DBZ, Saiyans can't breath in space, cuz it just makes it unrealistic that their power doesn't destroy whatever planet they're on, even if they have Godly ki and perfect ki control. Like in the manga, when Beerus and Champa fought in space, they casually destroyed planets with their punches, which helped show the depth of their power. Now we can see how many other planets or even stars Saitama and Garou are gonna destroy now.
Never understood how Toriyama couldn't make breathing through God Ki or something a thing when dealing with beyond-universe-level beings.

Not the biggest upgrade ive seen considering homestuck characters going from wall level to outerversal or dmc going from multi continent to 1-C

Just waiting for them to pull off some tier 3 shiz

The Dark side of the moon is the place with God's weird giant Skeleton. The moon they're on is Io which is near Jupiter.

The contention is that the redirected blast that threw them to Io doesn't work if you assume 4-A.

Unless it's like, the blast went one direction and Garou/Saitama went another. In which case they would be 4-A.
So we gonna ignore all of destroyed star by their explosion?

Chinese Translation Page 16

Saitama: Where is this? What just happened?

Garou: That can't be... Jupiter??

Saitama: Something like this also happened in the past.

Saitama: Well... It doesn't matter as long as long as we get to fight however we want.

Saitama: To be able to fight against a resilient guy in an all out battle (全力一战). This phrase also means full power battle. Just checked the original Japanese and Saitama also said 全力 Full Power. So it's not a translation error.

Chinese Translation Page 17

Garou: This guy can still act like nothing much has happened. Is he really human?

Saitama: Even though you could say my deepest desire has now been fulfilled...

Saitama: I don't feel the slightest bit excited.

Saitama: Ahh. If my clothes are damaged it will fall out

So yeah Saitama said he's going full power.

Last edited:
Chinese Translation Page 16

Saitama: Well... It doesn't matter as long as long as we get to fight however we want.

Saitama: To be able to go full power and fight against a resilient guy

Chinese Translation Page 17

Garou: This guy can still act like nothing much has happened. Is he really human?

Saitama: Even though you could say my deepest desire has now been fulfilled...

Saitama: I don't feel the slightest bit excited.
Borosbros:

squidward-tonight-glass-break.gif

Back