• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah.

He already said still doesn't feeling it at all even tho he supposedly get what he wanted.

This is weird
I don't think this means Saitama's going all out. I think this is what Saitama thought a 'real fight' would look like and what he thought his full power would be. But it isn't
Saitama: Something like this also happened in the past.

Saitama: Well... It doesn't matter as long as long as we get to fight however we want.

Saitama: To be able to fight against a resilient guy in an all out battle (全力一战). This phrase also means full power battle.

He said the same thing with Boros, saying that this almost 'looks like a real fight' because of the scale of the fight. No other monster could kick him to the moon. But now here he is, on a moon even further away then before, fighting a guy that could casually destroy planets. But he still feels nothing because he's far stronger than he thought he was.

Lmao Saitama’s “full power” isn’t even at 4-B. How underwhelming, he isn’t that powerful. So I think they’re pushing the narrative that God is number 1 since an avatar of his with a very small portion of his power has warranted the caped baldy to go “all out”. Man there is gonna be some serious backlash for ONE and Murata since people don’t like the story becoming just a “typical shonen battle manga” or whatever. And Saitama is legitimately being “challenged”. Anyways I guess that’s it for the Saitama has infinite/boundless strength wank.

Lmao Saitama’s “full power” isn’t even at 4-B. How underwhelming. So I think they’re pushing the narrative that God is number 1 since an avatar is his with a very small portion of his power has warrant the caped baldy to go “all out”. Man there is gonna be some serious backlash for ONE and Murata since people don’t like the story becoming just a “typical shonen battle manga” or whatever. And Saitama is legitimately being “challenged”. Anyways I guess that’s it for the Saitama has infinite/boundless strength wank.
actually it's 4-a
bye wont read

I think they call themselves "god empowered" in one of the translations
Makes sense. But I want to know if it’s the same god. Maybe there are multiple gods and they are empowered by a good one. I find it hard to believe they could receive power and just be good.

Don't get your hopes up yet. That 3-C+ calculation definitely has a few flaws.

Btw, you could probably argue it's even higher than that. Humans can see way further into space. And for it to just be completely blacked out, jesus.

Btw, you could probably argue it's even higher than that.
image0.jpg

Back