• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama will likely be topless for the rest of the fight :)

8ed5d7014a90f6034348fe333412b31bb151eda5.jpg

Just how strong is the cat that scratched saitama? Let's so some math! Out of all of the attacks that have hit Saitama and had no effect, the objectively strongest attack was Boros's kick that sent Saitama flying to the moon. In the anime, this kick sent Saitama flying to the moon in no less than 3 seconds (assuming the anime was being accurate), meaning that Saitama was sent the
distance of 238,900 miles to the moon at a speed of 79633mi/s. In other words, this is 42% the speed of light. The amount of force this would take, using F=ma, is 8,970,982,352.64N. This is the maximum amount of force that has been exerted on Saitama without any damage taken to a single cell of his body. The scratch that attacked Saitama was 3 long scratches that went from the top to bottom of Saitama's face, not drawing any blood. Because it didn't draw any blood we can assume that the scratch did not reach the dermis layer of skin that has blood vessels running through it, and because the Epidermis is about 4-5 layers of cells deep, cat claws are about 0.5mm wide, skin cells are about 30 micrometers wide, (1 micrometer = 0.001mm) and Saitama's face is most likely 18cm long top to bottom, this means (with some offscreen math) that 45000 of Saitama's skin cells were utterly annihilated by this domesticated cat while being sent to the moon at
speeds of 42% the speed of light managed to break none at all. Safe to say, the force of that cat's slash in order to destroy 45000 of Saitama's skin cells was much greater than 8,970,982,352.64N, but just to be conservative with numbers I will put the BARE minimum force this slash must have had to do this much damage. The force of this slash was no less than 403,694,205,868,800N. This is also equivalent to if a 1.3million kg meteor were to barrel into the Earth at the speed of light, certainly resulting in the instant destruction of the whole planet in the blink of an eye. But keep in mind that this is the BARE MINIMUM. (Ps, this isnt real. I found it on reddit)

Just how strong is the cat that scratched saitama? Let's so some math! Out of all of the attacks that have hit Saitama and had no effect, the objectively strongest attack was Boros's kick that sent Saitama flying to the moon. In the anime, this kick sent Saitama flying to the moon in no less than 3 seconds (assuming the anime was being accurate), meaning that Saitama was sent the
distance of 238,900 miles to the moon at a speed of 79633mi/s. In other words, this is 42% the speed of light. The amount of force this would take, using F=ma, is 8,970,982,352.64N. This is the maximum amount of force that has been exerted on Saitama without any damage taken to a single cell of his body. The scratch that attacked Saitama was 3 long scratches that went from the top to bottom of Saitama's face, not drawing any blood. Because it didn't draw any blood we can assume that the scratch did not reach the dermis layer of skin that has blood vessels running through it, and because the Epidermis is about 4-5 layers of cells deep, cat claws are about 0.5mm wide, skin cells are about 30 micrometers wide, (1 micrometer = 0.001mm) and Saitama's face is most likely 18cm long top to bottom, this means (with some offscreen math) that 45000 of Saitama's skin cells were utterly annihilated by this domesticated cat while being sent to the moon at
speeds of 42% the speed of light managed to break none at all. Safe to say, the force of that cat's slash in order to destroy 45000 of Saitama's skin cells was much greater than 8,970,982,352.64N, but just to be conservative with numbers I will put the BARE minimum force this slash must have had to do this much damage. The force of this slash was no less than 403,694,205,868,800N. This is also equivalent to if a 1.3million kg meteor were to barrel into the Earth at the speed of light, certainly resulting in the instant destruction of the whole planet in the blink of an eye. But keep in mind that this is the BARE MINIMUM. (Ps, this isnt real. I found it on reddit)
What scale of force was being used? Because it has to not be Newtons as otherwise that would be like 9-B

I know it's unlikely but I would like Saitama to be disintegrated by Garou's attack and then regenerating from it XD I would find it quite cool
that is literally the worst idea i have ever heard in the history of ideas. if there was a dislike button on this site, i would make 5 different accounts just to downvote five times 🤣

Finally, using that logic you'd have to take the area of Boros foot and calculate how much energy every cell in that place tanked. Then you'd miltiply it by 45000

garou attack=gamma ray burst(but smaller than the “natural” phenomenon), so like anyone planning to calc it🙈

Back