• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SPOILER_286386348_1148798249305712_3148833144832861635_n.jpg

Fun fact about gamma ray bursts, they have luminosities that dwarf galaxies, and output enough x-rays to make a starquake shit its britches.

Were our boys' eyes burned out? No.

Were our boys dying from radiation? Also no.

Was our boys' planet a scorched, radioactive mess? **** no.

Far as I can tell, we have no reason to compare this to a genuine Gamma Ray Burst, and it's just the same type of event but on a micro-scale.

Fun fact about gamma ray bursts, they have luminosities that dwarf galaxies, and output enough x-rays to make a starquake shit its britches.

Far as I can tell, we have no reason to compare this to a genuine Gamma Ray Burst, and it's just the same type of event but on a micro-scale.
So it doesn't behave like one huh

So no upgrades using that ?

You're right, I almost thought this was fiction.

Tatsumaki tells God to piss off and he runs away going “tch”

Garou tells God to piss off and God buttsecks him.

We stay winnin’.

So it doesn't behave like one huh

So no upgrades using that ?
I didn't say it absolutely doesn't act like one.
You're right, I almost thought this was fiction.
Bruv, he literally says genuine ones can end stars. What do you think that kind of attack would do to our planet's atmosphere, or anything within a relatively close vicinity even if the attack is directional?

When Garou lands, Fubuki is seen healing Tatsumaki in the background, so she might actually become relevant again.

Saitama holding his nose after being punched in the face was weird. Did he actually feel it? Wonder what he’s saying…

Bruv, he literally says genuine ones can end stars. What do you think that kind of attack would do to our planet's atmosphere, or anything within a relatively close vicinity even if the attack is directional?
OPM is no stranger to attacks that would realistically destroy the planet but somehow not

no, garou needs to interact with tatsumaki!!!!!!
He needs to get restrained completely by Tatsumaki while using his strongest attack then say "Agh, impossible you're stronger than GOD and Saitama and some alien dude named Boros i don't even know put together!!!"
Then she needs to says "pathetic, this is less than 0.0001% of my power" then proceed to undo the psychic bidding and outskill him in H2H to show superiority!!!!!!!!!!
Also, she sneezes towards the sun and it explodes in the end!!!

Back