• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you agree that Boros only scale to his Own feat right?.
I never said that Boros should only scale to his own feats, but something as absurd as destroying Jupiter shouldn’t scale to Boros, especially since this Garou has evolved rapidly since the start of the fight and is vastly more powerful than before

Me to GoldenSmurf:
009.jpg

"I mean Boros can still fighting while Garou can't."

I mean Garou could technically fight a little bit. Without regen, Boros would be incapable of even living. Boros' overall survivabiity with his regen is higher, but Garou's raw durability is >>>
And Garou shouldn't be able to be at this point without regeneration

Please tell me, have you already done the calculations? I'm talking about the moment where Garou, being on the other side of the planet, was able to raise to a height of over 100 kilometers a piece of Earth with an area like Eurasia, and as high as the diameter of the planet? This is probably the level of a small planet, and the lifting is huge. If not the level of the planet.

So Saitama Punches when he fought Garou have more Destruction than the Sky Splitter one?
What are you talking about? Saitama didn't use the Serious Punch for taking the boros fight more seriously, he did because Boros was going to destroy the planet's surface.

I never said that Boros should only scale to his own feats, but something as absurd as destroying Jupiter shouldn’t scale to Boros, especially since this Garou has evolved rapidly since the start of the fight and is vastly more powerful than before
So if Saitama Fought a Jupiter Buster , does that mean Saitama got stronger after Fought with Boros?
Saitama got new feats means Saitama got stronger?

And Garou shouldn't be able to be at this point without regeneration
Doesnt change the fact that he could:

1.withstand Saitama's consecutive punches for far more time
2. Didnt got turn into paste immediately
3. Only got truly damaged several seconds later, so he didnt need to regen until that point, and there is no showing that he did before

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Saitama didn't use the Serious Punch for taking the boros fight more seriously, he did because Boros was going to destroy the planet's surface.
That what I mean, He used Serious Punch so he doesn't much holding back because Saitama have predict what would happened if he just playing around, Saitama doesn't know what Garou would did so he did holding back so much.

That what I mean, He used Serious Punch so he doesn't much holding back because Saitama have predict what would happened if he just playing around, Saitama doesn't know what Garou would did so he did holding back so much.
Because Garou didn't use a tactic to attack the planet. Although the Planet suffered, he did not take a Vegeta like Boros

Garou and Saitama are sitting down talking…….at a table.

Either the fight will continue and a table flip like the webcomic will happen or the table flip will be a literal table flip that happens during their talk.
It would kind of be funny if it was a literal table flip.

looks like garou destroyed some dimensional seal or something with his punch from some folks on twitter..............................................
garou brainwashed by god incoming

Please tell me, have you already done the calculations? I'm talking about the moment where Garou, being on the other side of the planet, was able to raise to a height of over 100 kilometers a piece of Earth with an area like Eurasia, and as high as the diameter of the planet? This is probably the level of a small planet, and the lifting is huge. If not the level of the planet.
I haven't done anything yet, I'm waiting for some English/Spanish translations to be sure that I calc the feat properly (there are statements about the earth expanding and the dimensional seal being broken; Расширяется ли планета? Я не совсем понимаю)

If the dimensional thing is shaken by the energy produced by Garou himself and not as a byproduct of Garou punching the Earth, then he can scale above Boros, because Boros' attacks were limited to the ship he was in, he didn't get to hit the ground.

Back