• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought Murata blocked him on Twitter. Either way is it wishful to think that this may be a sign for season 3?

Last edited:
g79s0z4ckgx81.jpg

Murata is working on Garou's 3D model. It seems the rumors about slim final form Garou were true.
Oh God, I hope that it will be Final Form Garou, and then, he uses his moveset like his WC version did against Saitama

I thought Murata blocked him on Twitter. Either way is it wishful to think that this may be a sign for season 3?
Probably just rumors from people who dont favor him.

I think season 3 is highly possible it will probably be done by the same guys who did season 2.

Pretty sure there was already a long discussion on that page’s translation
Can you send the thread it was discussed in? Also, someone else translated it.

The thing that was translated was the Manga statement from Boros, saying he would explicitly destroy the surface of the Earth. I've never seen this brought up.

No, he wouldn’t. He would get a ‘likely far higher” at best.
He says that he can only maintain the form for a short time, and that would be untrue if he was High 6A, or even 5C+, because it would allow him to land hundreds of thousands of hit, yet he had to resort to suicide after 3 normal hits, 11 all out hits, and 1 regen.

And even assuming his casual hit drains as much energy as his all out hits, and that regenerating one time counts for 400 attacks, he would still scale to 1.716 (rounding a little) Zettatons or low 5B

He says that he can only maintain the form for a short time, and that would be untrue if he was High 6A, or even 5C+, because it would allow him to land hundreds of thousands of hit, yet he had to resort to suicide after 3 normal hits, 11 all out hits, and 1 regen.
Hence why he’d get a ‘likely far higher.’

No, he wouldn’t. He would get a ‘likely far higher” at best.
Yep. You have to think that no one before Saitama has been able to fight Boros in his Released form.
No one ever survived this long in his own word. So Meteoric Burst was probably just his species-specific transformation (Like Super Saiyan for Saiyan lol) or a technique he trained to use in but never had a chance to use.

Which would explain why he has so little stamina with. So Boros doesn't scale to CSRC, it's basically a suicide attack where he releases all of his latent energy in the purpose of annihilating Saitama (and ignoring his own life).

You can, however scale his durability on the Serious Punch after the CSRC got cancelled by it, that he ran out of energy and got hit by the Shockwave. (>2.51 Exatons with energy)

Yep. You have to think that no one before Saitama has been able to fight Boros in his Released form.
No one ever survived this long in his own word. So Meteoric Burst was probably just his species-specific transformation (Like Super Saiyan for Saiyan lol) or a technique he trained to use in but never had a chance to use.
I mean it being a species specific thing is kind of headcanon, but it doesn't matter much.

Which would explain why he has so little stamina with. So Boros doesn't scale to CSRC, it's basically a suicide attack where he releases all of his latent energy in the purpose of annihilating Saitama (and ignoring his own life).
It's a suicide attack, but given his own statements, we can use common sense to give his MB attacks a bare minimum.
You can, however scale his durability on the Serious Punch after the CSRC got cancelled by it, that he ran out of energy and got hit by the Shockwave. (>2.51 Exatons with energy)
Boros' durability goes up with each form, so his lower half being shredded by a serious punch when he has no energy left shouldn't really scale to his normal durability. The calc also doen't account for Saitama's upward angle, and the same calc would have you believe that Boros' CSRC is only like 1 exaton, which is clearly inconsistent with what we know.

Boros' durability goes up with each form, so his lower half being shredded by a serious punch when he has no energy left shouldn't really scale to his normal durability. The calc also doen't account for Saitama's upward angle, and the same calc would have you believe that Boros' CSRC is only like 1 exaton, which is clearly inconsistent with what we know.
The Serious punch calculation I'm talking about only use the aftermath of the punch. (Atmosphere splitting)
I mean it being a species specific thing is kind of headcanon, but it doesn't matter much.
It doesn't matter too. It was just an example to find why he have it and the reason of why he did use it in the past. Because Boros never uses it against any body.
It's a suicide attack, but given his own statements, we can use common sense to give his MB attacks a bare minimum.

I mean, maybe? I'm not that much into scaling to be honest. I was just making a suggestion that could fit with an existing and accepted number.

The Serious punch calculation I'm talking about only use the aftermath of the punch. (Atmosphere splitting)

It doesn't matter too. It was just an example to find why he have it and the reason of why he did use it in the past. Because Boros never uses it against any body.
"His body drained of all energy endured Saitama's serious punch residual energy which penetrated him and split Earth's atmosphere."
Yep, I know which calc you're talking about, I'm saying Saitama was angeled upward, so the cloud splitting would only be a minor fraction of his punches remaining power. I do like the headcanon that Boros has trained his whole life for MB.

I mean, maybe? I'm not that much into scaling to be honest. I was just making a suggestion that could fit with an existing and accepted number.
I mean his Armored form is 1 shot by a normal Punch, his Released form's arm was severed by a normal punch to a joint, and his MB form it took a huge combo of normal punches in order to flatten him. I mean also as his punches grow in AP, his dura would have to increase.

Even if this wasn't the case, it still wouldn't affect the fact that it's 100% Impossible for Boros to scale to High 6A with a 710 Zettaton life force.

You linked the wrong scan here, but if it penetrated him, his durability wouldn’t scale. That’d be a stamina feat.
I know, the penetrated him Garou's statement is just to show Murata and ONE logic. The Earth's atmosphere got split after the shockwave passed through Boros body with it still being in one piece. (before his body started to turn to ash/cremate probably due to energy lost or something. He was litteraly roasted)

The Earth's atmosphere got split after the shockwave passed through Boros body with it still being in one piece. (before his body started to turn to ash/cremate probably due to energy lost or something. He was litteraly roasted)
You can legit see chunks of Boros’ body coming off in that scan though, and the next time we see him, both of his arms are gone, as well as his lower body.

He didn’t tank anything here, he just didn’t die immediately. That’s stamina/endurance, not durability.

Yep, I know which calc you're talking about, I'm saying Saitama was angeled upward, so the cloud splitting would only be a minor fraction of his punches remaining power. I do like the headcanon that Boros has trained his whole life for MB.

I mean his Armored form is 1 shot by a normal Punch, his Released form's arm was severed by a normal punch to a joint, and his MB form it took a huge combo of normal punches in order to flatten him. I mean also as his punches grow in AP, his dura would have to increase.

Even if this wasn't the case, it still wouldn't affect the fact that it's 100% Impossible for Boros to scale to High 6A with a 710 Zettaton life force.
If Calc' stacking was authorised, I would have been able to scale Boros havoc on his own ship for his AP.
  • (For example, using Saitama's moon jump to find the fragmentation value of 1cm³ of Boros' ship metal, put Released Boros at 5-C)
But I can do something similar, as long as it is in the same scene and use the same method of destruction to not break the calc' stacking rules. (Not gonna be that high and not gonna use the moon jump too.)

You can legit see chunks of Boros’ body coming off in that scan though, and the next time we see him, both of his arms are gone, as well as his lower body.

He didn’t tank anything here, he just didn’t die immediately. That’s stamina/endurance, not durability.
He didn't tank all all. I'm saying his body, without any energy left in it "endured" the Serious punch Shockwave while sill being in one singular piece. (Anime show that the "chunks" are just blood)

The next scene is his body literally carbonised, it is not the result of Saitama's punch, but more Boros out of energy and dying after receiving the damage and being un-transformed. (You can also see steam coming out of his body and no trace of blood except when he cough)

If Calc' stacking was authorised, I would have been able to scale Boros havoc on his own ship for his AP.
  • (For example, using Saitama's moon jump to find the fragmentation value of 1cm³ of Boros' ship metal, put Released Boros at 5-C)
But I can do something similar, as long as it is in the same scene and use the same method of destruction to not break the calc' stacking rules. (Not gonna be that high and not gonna use the moon jump too.)
That is just so clearly not calc stacking.

Did a new Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon calculation.

Using the new translation to its fullest potential : Incinerate/scorches the Earth.

Here it is if anyone is interested. (Lowest result is 1.7796 Exaton, highest is 1.785 Yottaton... Yep, you read right.)
Oh wow. This is really something.

I appreciate you using my calc. I was going to say I'm glad my like, 10 hours of work didn't go to waste assuming this gets accepted but now I see you spent near 30 hours on this calc? That's crazy, massive props to you for that.

Oh wow. This is really something.

I appreciate you using my calc. I was going to say I'm glad my like, 10 hours of work didn't go to waste assuming this gets accepted but now I see you spent near 30 hours on this calc? That's crazy, massive props to you for that.
Thanks you! It wasn't wasted at all, your calculation helped me a lot for the melting part!

Back