• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I tried to calculate. It turns out that I calculated the diameter of the OPM world 20 times longer than the real world.
I'm just doing a rough calculation. And I think it's not right. It's better to wait for someone who is really good at math.
That would drastically change a few calcs. Including the Orochi and CSRC calc.

Well yeah
Boros was regarded as strong Multiple but Orochi wasn't even once
Calling someone “kinda strong” when there’s no reference to what “kinda strong” is being compared against is not an argument.

”You’re kinda strong (stronger than everyone I’ve ever met by a million times over.)”
”You’re kinda strong (compared to that granny I saw cross the street one time).”

Trying to scale Boros off one statement where Saitama looks extremely deadpan and is most likely only saying he’s strong to hype Boros up is silly. Since Saitama can relate to Boros.

The panel where he gets punched in MB... Here's the link, I simply presumed you knew the panel in question seeing as you were talking about it a few comments ago. I know this is going to come across as unfairly harsh, but you consistently say accusatory shit like this and get confrontational over almost nothing.

To prevent future occurrences like this, I'll fix your comment;
How is that proof of Boros reacting or dodging? The previous page was Boros WAILING on Saitama with multiple punches, with Saitama guarding. That stopped punch is just one from the combo he was already doing that Saitama interrupted.

Yet you’re somehow trying to spin it as “he was able to halfway punch Saitama before Saitama could punch him, so clearly, this is a speed feat”???

We’ll get a chapter when Murata fixes this dang Garou.
bcvrlujeoda11.jpg

I tried just do pixel scaling. When I'm calculating, it's quite unusual in terms of size. aircraft height. 20 times the diameter of the real world I'm just doing a quick calculation. And I don't think that's right.

Can’t really use “Garou analytically predict dodged Saitama” since that hasn’t even been mentioned in the manga. Using the webcomic to scale the Manga isn’t allowed (I think). So Garou was dodging and blocking with pure reaction speed unless we get told otherwise soon.

On a similar note, Garou is already bulking up before he’s really shown any of his skills against Saitama, and that feels... Weird. He’s already trading skill for power. He’ll probably slim down again soon but that’s just weird pacing.

Calling someone “kinda strong” when there’s no reference to what “kinda strong” is being compared against is not an argument.

”You’re kinda strong (stronger than everyone I’ve ever met by a million times over.)”
”You’re kinda strong (compared to that granny I saw cross the street one time).”
He calls Boros strong after facing his true power.
most likely only saying he’s strong to hype Boros up
Nothing in the manga confirms or states this. That's your own personal interpretation

Can’t really use “Garou analytically predict dodged Saitama” since that hasn’t even been mentioned in the manga. Using the webcomic to scale the Manga isn’t allowed (I think). So Garou was dodging and blocking with pure reaction speed unless we get told otherwise soon.

On a similar note, Garou is already bulking up before he’s really shown any of his skills against Saitama, and that feels... Weird. He’s already trading skill for power. He’ll probably slim down again soon but that’s just weird pacing.
Hey, changing the subject who is the hottest mystery being?

I never said he did, I said he would need to dodge an attack of his max speed + Saitama's punch speed, meaning it can't be used to determine if Garou's reactions are > than Boros'
Why would he need to dodge anything? He was wailing on Saitama and Saitama was blocking. Saitama then punched him at such speed he never saw it coming, since he didn’t dodge, and was shocked (glancing down at his chest when vomiting blood).

Considering how Boros’ regeneration works, would destroying his brain completely kill him? Or would he continue to heal slowly, just unable to move??

He seems to need to consciously speed up his healing with energy. Otherwise the wound just closes and heals very slowly, like with his arm.

Considering how Boros’ regeneration works, would destroying his brain completely kill him? Or would he continue to heal slowly, just unable to move??

He seems to need to consciously speed up his healing with energy. Otherwise the wound just closes and heals very slowly, like with his arm.
His regen should be better than Melzalgald so maybe he can somehow heal without brain

Hey, what do you guys think about forgetting the God tiers until the next chapter comes out, do you know how to expect more content to debate instead of discussing the same subject again?
Why wait for new content when the content being discussed is 4+ years old and likely never going to be changed?

His regen should be better than Melzalgald so maybe he can somehow heal without brain
His regen is DIFFERENT from Melzargard’s, but it’s debatable if it’s BETTER.

Boros says he has the greatest healing, but he could just be tooting his own horn. Melzargard has seemingly limitless healing as long as he has balls, but it isnt exacrly true regen, it’s more like being put back together like clay. Boros has limited healing limited by energy use.

His regen is DIFFERENT from Melzargard’s, but it’s debatable if it’s BETTER.

Boros says he has the greatest healing, but he could just be tooting his own horn. Melzargard has seemingly limitless healing as long as he has balls, but it isnt exacrly true regen, it’s more like being put back together like clay. Boros has limited healing limited by energy use.
Fair

Back