• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not to mention that orochi just from the sheer charge of his attack could make an earthquake in the whole world, and that just from the charge, the attack should have been more powerful, and saitama blocked it with a jet of water that is not even a punch.
If evil ocean water really merged with the entire ocean (that is, everything that is the water of the world) it means that it is also planetary, since the world is at least 70% water, that is 70% of the world.
please it is more than clear that saitama is a planet and without discussion, looking for any excuse is ridiculous, also aren't you supposed to read the whole context?

that is the problem, they believe that saitama is not a planet, despite the fact that literally it is more than clear that it is, and not only that, but it is more than clear that it is a planet, everyone knows it, well everyone except those of this wiki, and no, literally saitama used hundreds and hundreds of times the force of boros against him, because he literally didn't stop boros's attack by hitting him, he did it with air, air, damn air, and that attack was said to could destroy the earth (bad translation or not, it doesn't matter, destroy the earth or at least the earth on the ground is still at least somewhat greater than multi-continental) besides that boros kick is moon level, since boros must have used a lot of power to do that, and saitama came back as if nothing
Translation:

That's the problem. The site believes that Saitama isn't planetary, despite the fact that its more than clear that he is. Not only that, but everyone knows it, except for people on this wiki. Saitama used over 100x the force of Boros against him because he deflected CSRC with air pressure, not even his fist. The CSRC was stated to be able to destroy the Earth (it being a bad translation doesn't matter in this case because even destroying the surface is somewhat greater than High 6-A). Besides, Boros was able to kick Saitama to the moon, and Boros needed a lot of power to do that. Saitama was able to jump back with no effort.

not to mention that orochi just from the sheer charge of his attack could make an earthquake in the whole world, and that just from the charge, the attack should have been more powerful, and saitama blocked it with a jet of water that is not even a punch.
If evil ocean water really merged with the entire ocean (that is, everything that is the water of the world) it means that it is also planetary, since the world is at least 70% water, that is 70% of the world.
please it is more than clear that saitama is a planet and without discussion, looking for any excuse is ridiculous, also aren't you supposed to read the whole context?
Translation:

Orochi just from charging his attack was able to cause an earthquake that spanned the entire world. The actual attack should logically be much stronger. Saitama blocked that with a jet of water [magma], not even with a punch.
If EOW really merged with the entire ocean (all the water on Earth), that means EOW is also planetary, since the Earth is at least 70% water.
It is more than clear that Saitama is planetary, this shouldn't be a discussion. Looking for/making an excuse is ridiculous. Isn't the point of this wiki to read the whole context?

not to mention that orochi just from the sheer charge of his attack could make an earthquake in the whole world
Shaking the planet is Small Country level.
If evil ocean water really merged with the entire ocean (that is, everything that is the water of the world) it means that it is also planetary, since the world is at least 70% water, that is 70% of the world
Aside from the fact that we do not know for a fact that EOW merged with all the water on the planet, 70% of the planet is obviously not Planet level. Even if we took that at face value, Planet level starts at 59.44 zettatons. 70% of that is 41.608 zettatons, which is Small Planet level+.
You might want to take your own advice here

No offense, but you really don’t seem to understand how the tiering system or attack potency work. None of the feats you mentioned are anywhere near Planet level, and Saitama cannot upscale to Planet level from any of them.

literally saitama used hundreds and hundreds of times the force of boros against him, because he literally didn't stop boros's attack by hitting him, he did it with air, air, damn air, and that attack was said to could destroy the earth (bad translation or not, it doesn't matter, destroy the earth or at least the earth on the ground is still at least somewhat greater than multi-continental)
That's still Multi Continent level. The full force of the serious punch is adding together the shockwave and the CSRC itself. Go make your own calculation if you have a problem with it

boros kick is moon level
Do you even have a calc to back that up? The Boros kick is Island level last time I checked.

destroy the earth (bad translation or not, it doesn't matter, destroy the earth or at least the earth on the ground is still at least somewhat greater than multi-continental)
It says shaving the planet surface, which High 6-A

If EOW really merged with the entire ocean (all the water on Earth), that means EOW is also planetary, since the Earth is at least 70% water.
That's not the same as overpowering the planet's GBE.

The methods you're suggesting are even more reaching as they require assumptions.

Shaking the planet is Small Country level.

Aside from the fact that we do not know for a fact that EOW merged with all the water on the planet, 70% of the planet is obviously not Planet level. Even if we took that at face value, Planet level starts at 59.44 zettatons. 70% of that is 41.608 zettatons, which is Small Planet level+.

You might want to take your own advice here

No offense, but you really don’t seem to understand how the tiering system or attack potency work. None of the feats you mentioned are anywhere near Planet level, and Saitama cannot upscale to Planet level from any of them.
ok mrs. ryuko with northern hat (northern means person who likes their cousins or at least that's what the meme says) I will not accept my defeat, but I will not give up, but just in case, if at some point in history it is confirmed that Boros could destroy the earth and that it was simply a translation error or a confusion, you will stay a little ........... I try to find something sarcastic to say but I will just go whistle let's go vertigo *and run together with his horse like the sunset of the beautiful sun that shines all the time *
In this world, being creative is the greatest power of humanity,

practically the limit will always be the imagination

That's still Multi Continent level. The full force of the serious punch is adding together the shockwave and the CSRC itself.
That's actually not true. You can calculate the force of the actual punch from the shockwave it created, though I'm pretty sure that's against wiki rules.
I know you’re joking, but I see more and more absurd guesses to how far someone can upscale as time goes on
lmao

ok mrs. ryuko with northern hat (northern means person who likes their cousins or at least that's what the meme says)
Actually the meme is southern, not northern.
if at some point in history it is confirmed that Boros could destroy the earth and that it was simply a translation error or a confusion
If the CSRC has a proper translation as a Planet buster, then it will be accepted as Planet level. It’s that simple. But as of right now, that’s not the proper translation. The proper translation is that it would destroy the planet’s surface, and that’s it.

Part of me feels like we’d have Planet level Saitama if the first thread proposing it wasn’t, y’know, a single scan and nothing else.

Especially when there’s a whole Murata statement that could’ve been used as support.
When I tried arguing using statements and other things for planetary Saitama, people still didn't agree, so I doubt it.

When I tried arguing using statements and other things for planetary Saitama, people still didn't agree, so I doubt it.
But that could be because like three different people made 5-B Saitama threads at the same time, not because the arguments weren’t sufficient.

But once the Garou fight is over, another attempt can be made.

I tried, but the images aren't quite consistent with each other, and parts just start to blur together.

I tried to calculate. It turns out that I calculated the diameter of the OPM world 20 times longer than the real world.
I'm just doing a rough calculation. And I think it's not right. It's better to wait for someone who is really good at math.

What's that thing on the moon? Is it a crack?

p_27.jpg

Back