• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Every S class is reduced to human levels of stats and isekai’d into Dark Souls 2. King retains all gamer knowledge. Can they make it through the game as one big party? Who would they lose??

nyAszFI_d.webp
I think you´re missing the depth of that panel

Sage could be a bit thinner than the hole, but hes most likely bumping all around and pushing all sorts of debris and dirt out with him, causing the cracking and making it seem like he’s as thicc as it.

Or not. I don’t know how centipedes or math works.

I think you´re missing the depth of that panel
I know,the tower might be smaller than its actual size,but even if we ignore that and just do a calc using Pig God size,the results will be less than 2,3km while its actual size must be less accurate than the result,but i think that is much more accurate.

Saitama thinks that the "Monster King" that Flash is mentioning must be one of the "Bath Monsters" parents, and then he says "名前からすると ちよっとは強いのか" (Judging by the name, it should at least be a little strong, right?)

First Panel: "あいっの親かな" (I wonder if they're his parents)
Also First Panel, next to Orochi: "風呂怪人" (The Bath Monster)
Second Panel: "名前からすると... ちよっとは強いのか...?" (Judging by the name... It should at least be a little strong, right?)

First Panel: "あいっの親かな" (I wonder if they're his parents)
Also First Panel, next to Orochi: "風呂怪人" (The Bath Monster)
Second Panel: "名前からすると... ちよっとは強いのか...?" (Judging by the name... It should at least be a little strong, right?)
so...saitama is saying orochis "parents" should be alittle strong and thought of orochi as meh basically.

So

I noticed we gave Sun Blade Atomic Samurai full MHS+ speed

Shouldn't Golden Sperm scale to that then ?
Should not. He cannot react normally to blows and loses his arm.
Also I don't understand how the blade increases speed. Golden spoke in reference to strength enhancement, blade fusion, and aura emanating.

Seems like he’s doing the layout of the chapter, major fight probs incoming.
Haven’t been posting his updates but murata has done 1 quota a day for the past 2 days which is quite odd. Might be taking a slight break and work shorter days since he is confident in his ability to finish regardless.

I'm praying that Murata doesn't do a bunch of redraws and ONE doesn't add even more enemies for Garou. If it goes smoothly, we could really be seeing the start of Garou Vs. Saitama next month at the latest, assuming it won't be this coming chapter.

I'm praying that Murata doesn't do a bunch of redraws and ONE doesn't add even more enemies for Garou. If it goes smoothly, we could really be seeing the start of Garou Vs. Saitama next month at the latest, assuming it won't be this coming chapter.
I’m like 99.9% sure that the chapter is gonna be Garou v. the S-Class, considering the shape that Pig God is in.

I’m like 99.9% sure that the chapter is gonna be Garou v. the S-Class, considering the shape that Pig God is in.
Technically speaking that should be right, but considering how vastly different the stories are, and how much more injured the Heroes are, I doubt it'll be as long as in the webcomic. The only S-Class that can even try to fight him right now are CE, Zombieman, PPP, and Amai Mask, and none of them could even last half a second. Tatsumaki is done, Genos is done, Atomic Fodder is done, Bang's arc is over in general, TTM should still be knocked out, Flashy Flash had several bones broken and was unconscious (and why would he try to fight Garou again), Metal Bat seems to be out of commission, Pig God is skinny, and Darkshine was partially melted then knocked out. The rest of the S-Class aren't even here.

I think, if we're very lucky, we could see Saitama show up at the end of next chapter. But maybe I'm overdosing on copium.

Pig God is skinny
Exactly. If you remember, the last time we saw Pig God prior to the most recent chapter was when Fubuki asked him for help. He’s probably skinny because Fubuki used his energy to heal most of the S-Class and get them back to fighting condition.

I say most because Genos is just done unless Fubuki can somehow restore his mechanical limbs

Exactly. If you remember, the last time we saw Pig God prior to the most recent chapter was when Fubuki asked him for help. He’s probably skinny because Fubuki used his energy to heal most of the S-Class and get them back to fighting condition.

I say most because Genos is just done unless Fubuki can somehow restore his mechanical limbs
She used him to help TTM in specific because he was on the brink of death.

The fact that One & Murata are not involving Watchdog Man in a fight with Class S heroes vs Garou is because Watchdog Man has the vibe and facial expression of Saitama in a dog costume 🤔
I do lowkey thing Watchdog Man is a god tier just due to the statement that Q-City would otherwise be the most dangerous city on the continent if Watchdog Man weren't present, and based on what we know about him, I wouldn't be surprise if that means he's no-diffed High-Dragon's.

Actually I may be remembering wrong. I think she used Bomb to heal TTM and talked to Pig God separately.

Back