• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm proud of my boi Flashy Flash, he really did great, and that Flashy Fist moment was a cool panel, but yeah, the fight eventually was too much for him, specially when they actually started to do a 2 Vs 1 against him. And even with a Sword, they would've defeated him since they could go even faster. The Flashy Fist actually fazed PS, and he was still able to took more attacks before going down, so he definitely keep his current ratings, but that's it and honestly I don't mind, I like him at this level

Also, that's a new weakeness to FF, fighting opponents faster than him can strike his mental in battle
Murata forgot to upload 8 pages, so hopefully there are more feats for Flashy.

Well, I do agree that the beggining was kinda off, didn't really got up from that attack from Garou on both

But really, Flash took like how many attacks from PS ? The "pass through", that one from the back, and two more now, plus the likely others that were off screen. That's not only impressive but unexpected

Actually 3 and a barrage before going down

While Darkshine was one shot by GS >_>

Saying this is just 2x more dense than this is a lowball itself.
The hole in the ground is much larger in this scan.

And even if we take the distance as from the old calculation, through the new timeframe we get from FTL+ to MFTL. I posted it myself. But Timmy and someone else said that they would try to calculate the distance traveled.

if we take the reaction time of .25 seconds and the new timer for the constellation, .0002 seconds. That’s 1250 times quicker if my calc is right. Even if we take 1% the SoL as the result in the previous constellation. And we used the same distance in this new constellation. It’s 12.5x the SoL and that’s a massive lowball.

The hole in the ground is much larger in this scan.
That is clearly due to perspective. If we were to see where the scan from chapter 155 comes from in chapter 156, it would be completely off-screen. You can't just say that because the hole is bigger, the constellation is smaller.

That's not exactly why Flash's calc works

He was calced at the moment the Duo was performing the Relativistic feat, here the scenario isn't the same
But they were preforming the feat in this instance, they were moving at this speed, they crashed into the ground and Garou blitz PS. They were still moving at these speeds/ perceiving the area in this timeframe. It's no different from the Ninjas and its very clear that Murata wanted to show that Garou evolved to the point that he could blitz PS despite them both just doing this feat

Isn't Boros going to scale up to Platinum, Flash and Garou?

He is an incredible number of times stronger physically. I'm sure he can somehow get faster through them. At the very least, Flash can't be faster than Boros. Boros said that his speed is beyond the limits for living organisms, it is unlikely that Flash is an exception, like Garou. Because Boros needed an aura to keep from burning up in the atmosphere from speed, Garou doesn't have it.

He is an incredible number of times stronger physically. I'm sure he can somehow get faster through them. At the very least, Flash can't be faster than Boros. Boros said that his speed is beyond the limits for living organisms, it is unlikely that Flash is an exception, like Garou. Because Boros needed an aura to keep from burning up in the atmosphere from speed, Garou doesn't have it.
He already is ? His calc was accepted at 0.9 C, Flash is 0.55 C

Saitama said flashy was "kinda fast" and Boros straight up shocked him with speed
Boros said his power was and I think that should be taken seriously. It's like several monsters saying the monsterization took their abilities beyond mere humans.
About the aura thing idk, its pretty weird.

In the scene with the ninjas, they didn't stop and moved at the same speed, meaning they were literally still moving at exactly the same speed.

In Platinum's case, they stood still and had already stopped running at that speed. Also, in the calculation with the ninjas, the timeframe was found through the fact that they had to go a certain number of meters to the Flush. We just found how many seconds it would take them to cover that distance.

In your case, you simply found Platinum's reaction time relative to the past feat and divided Garou's distance traveled by that.

This is calc stacking.

In the scene with the ninjas, they didn't stop and moved at the same speed, meaning they were literally still moving at exactly the same speed.

In Platinum's case, they stood still and had already stopped running at that speed. Also, in the calculation with the ninjas, the timeframe was found through the fact that they had to go a certain number of meters to the Flush. We just found how many seconds it would take them to cover that distance.

In your case, you simply found Platinum's reaction time relative to the past feat and divided Garou's distance traveled by that.

This is calc stacking.
Ok

Human Gouketsu also had a "reached human limit" story, took a Monster Cell and became a Dragon level monster, while beings like Bang and Flash are still human and are stronger than him. Going "beyond human" isn't a good justification, we don't know their limit

Back