• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
received-396766765584085.webp

From the beginning murata already skipped deci and senti,why we use deci and centi when Murata Already skip that?

The only reason of the calc being rejected was that it was much higher what top tiers have shown.
It was rejected because Atomic Samuari being FTL creates issues when you have people who can react to his Slashes and it's vastly better than anything else he's done.

Also the energy beam comes from G5 and G4 had a large swath of issues regarding its laser.

It was rejected because Atomic Samuari being FTL creates issues when you have people who can react to his Slashes
Only one who has ever reacted to his slashes is AG AFAIK. Everyone else has been cut down.
Also the energy beam comes from G5 and G4 had a large swath of issues regarding its laser
It is already discussed. It was decided that it was a laser but Genos' feat was an outlier

Wait so

00:00'00''00''01

Isn't it 1/10000th of a second if it's 1/100th of 1/100th of a second?

Tbh maybe we need to recalculate the hole for this chapter.

Does it even have an official size?

So with all these new character showing up what do you guys think will be the new top 20 strongest of the series now? Like what are your guesses for the current ranking?

In serious thoughts, I thought the series was going to wind down for a bit, but then ONE just does: “Oh, Blast? Yeah he’s here. Oh and here’s 8 other characters you won’t know until a few years probably. God is here too and actually doing stuff. Oh and here’s another centipede.”

I like it. Things are opened up to become a lot more crazier perhaps. Not sure in what way tho.

One worry I have is, if these new characters are all casual Blast-level beings fighting in interdimensional worlds and fighting God and God level entities, what will happen to the characters we’re currently fanboying over? I don’t see how they can keep up unless they all get Puri Puri and Sonic style off-screen-training power ups.

Back