• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Average stopwatch user:
0Srdd2l.jpg
RU6Of1b.jpg

Average stopwatch enjoyer:
GI65B0J.jpg
4tKR0Tu.jpg

You're not making a better example of your own fandom, on the contrary, you are proving to be a worse person than those you criticize.
Not true. If someone/a group of people act/are acting like a "massive, stinky mountain of shit," someone can point it out without reflecting on themselves/their own group

Genos felt his power and thought it rivaled Saitama, with him being capable of analyzing the meteor's power and determined that it was country level. He also know Saitama scales above the meteor
That creates circular scaling because:

Meteor < Saiatama (destroying it) < Gouketsu < Elder Centipede= AB Bang < Saiatama (destroying the meteor).

Because in Bang's eyes, Saitama is the most powerful individual he has ever met thanks to that feat.
This gets resolved by making Genos an unreliable source in this particular case. He even says that Gouketsu's power is "seemingly bottomless" so he doesn't actually know what his full power is. He is just guessing, because if he had read its power level, Gouketsu's punch would be way lower than CK's due to the latter having an statement of one shoting Genos in his base, and we scale Gouketsu above CK.

That wasn't the reason at all.
That's the only reason you people brought up My Hero and Deku in the first place.

It has nothing to do with Boros and Saitama's shenanigans.

No wonder Atomic Sekiro has left these place and went back into the abyss, these threads are more toxic than Reddit.

I think you guys should stop arguing about this anymore. Otherwise this meaningless argument will go on forever. This is not place for fandoms to talk trash about one another.

I feel like Timmy is being annoying/accusatory, he is clearly trying to rile people up. However that reply from Phoenks wasn't necessary either.

Honestly not the biggest fan of Timmy myself, he's got on my nerves more than anyone I've ever met. I've learn to just ignore him, and not reply when I get annoyed. I think it might be best for everyone to just ignore him too, who cares what he thinks about something? You don't need to talk to him unless he tries to change ratings with a CRT.

Even if he does make a CRT, if his suggestion is rejected that thread can be closed.

@Therefir, you aren't helping either by entering this thread with aggression. Insulting someone else fanbase after they insulted your own is not okay.

Everyone here needs to chill out before this actually becomes a problem.

I feel like Timmy is being annoying/accusatory, he is clearly trying to rile people up. However that reply from Phoenks wasn't necessary either.

Honestly not the biggest fan of Timmy myself, he's got on my nerves more than anyone I've ever met. I've learn to just ignore him. I think it might be best for everyone to just ignore him too, who cares what he thinks about something? You don't need to talk to him unless he tries to change ratings with a CRT.

Even if he does make a CRT, if his suggestion is rejected that thread can be closed.

@Therefir, you aren't helping either by entering this thread with aggression. Insulting someone else fanbase after they insulted your own is not okay.

Marry me.

Your protagonist is boring, edgy, and annoying, your side characters are more 1-dimensional than your arguments, and your author is getting tired of his own series. Bye bye
I'm gonna be real here. I don't care too much about what's being discussed at the moment or Timmy's behavior, but this is just simply wrong. I don't know if you got the wrong series, but you couldn't be farther from the truth in terms of the characters and their personalities. But look, since I'm a good person, I suggest that we stop talking about MHA in general before this gets out of hand. My earlier comments were me just voicing my thoughts, but if this keeps going on? I'm afraid this thread will get sidetracked.

That creates circular scaling because:

Meteor < Saiatama (destroying it) < Gouketsu < Elder Centipede= AB Bang < Saiatama (destroying the meteor).

Because in Bang's eyes, Saitama is the most powerful individual he has ever met thanks to that feat.
This gets resolved by making Genos an unreliable source in this particular case. He even says that Gouketsu's power is "seemingly bottomless" so he doesn't actually know what his full power is. He is just guessing,
When did Genos call his power bottomless? All this would mean is he can't get a full gauge on his power.
Why is EC>Gouketsu again?
because if he had read its power level, Gouketsu's punch would be way lower than CK's due to the latter having an statement of one shoting Genos in his base, and we scale Gouketsu above CK.

...?

Honestly not the biggest fan of Timmy myself, he's got on my nerves more than anyone I've ever met. I've learn to just ignore him, and not reply when I get annoyed. I think it might be best for everyone to just ignore him too, who cares what he thinks about something? You don't need to talk to him unless he tries to change ratings with a CRT.

What have I done to be annoying?

Back