• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I feel like orochi is treated like a joke. The original fight gave him more dignity, dodging a few of Saitama's attacks. Gave us a cool lightning feat. His final form looks way better than this Cthulhu mythos looking whatever. And he accepted his defeat like a champ.

This attack definetly breaches High 6-A lol. Also to note is that the Earthquake is probably higher than Magnitude 6, seeing as it made volcanos errupt and literally overturned the city.

Feats aside, man, the new lore is so ******* cool. Gives a new depth to Orochi I hadn't thought of before. He was the "sacrifice" to God. Maybe this is why he's finally appearing? He got summoned by Orochi's death?

I miss the WSRSF dragons and the spammable energy blasts, plus the scene where he catches Saitama was also nice.
the old form seemed like the sort of boss where you have to run and gun while anticipating his attacks, while the new one seems like the kind who stands somewhere and shoots easily predictable yet hard to dodge blasts that cover almost the enitre screen.

I'd say the upgrade makes him being able to damage a holding back Tatsumaki more believable, but it seems like a charged attack on a much different scale to his normal dragon blasts.

Also to explain Saitama saying ow and all of that, it's pretty much a joke about how, when a bath is hot, you need to slowly adjust to it before you can go all the way in.

But I wonder if it can be used as actual evidence of Saitama being temporarily harmed by high heat.

So yeah uh... Only good thing was the magma feat and the God lore, the redraw kinda sucked ngl.

Tho I may be biased as the original Orochi was kinda like Boros

Interesting how it made Orochi much stronger while also making him even more fodder
I guess it's more presentation. Orochi here doesn't feel like he got the same dignity that another boss like Boros got or the original fight had. And kinda feels like how the original manga draws of Boros vs Saitama was more clownish according to sources, and ONE forced Murata to redraw them

i started reading OPM when i was 15. now im 21. so maybe i just matured? because i dont find the humor in the manga to be as funny anymore.

at least its not as bad as the reddit fanboys, who still make king jokes after like 8 years.

I love how Murata went from "Boros'll launch a pillar at Saitama" to "Boros'll kick Saitama to the Moon".
Fits with going from Orochi will shake the city to Orochi will shake the planet while pulling magma. What’s next Psykoorchi goes from slicing a continent sized area to slicing the moon in half?

i started reading OPM when i was 15. now im 21. so maybe i just matured? because i dont find the humor in the manga to be as funny anymore.

at least its not as bad as the reddit fanboys, who still make king jokes after like 8 years.
I started at 19 now I'm 25 lol

Also what quote of Saitama should we use to replace his current one? Because that one doesn't exist anymore.

Also kind of an L because that quote was so cool aeugh

The Earthquake feat is probably 6-Something if we assume tectonic plate shifting.

The magma moving vaguely quickly is what will get the highest result.

Also this confirms to me that if Murata did Boros today we would've seen him do some Asura Wraith's shenanigans.
Tectonic plates isnt supported by much and his best feat would be lifting all of the City if you ask me possibly the magma feat

Dammit, what was that, I just got home from work, omg.
How has no one figured it out yet? haha, I will do this
I made an estimate, that perhaps will help. I calculated the KE required to bring such a large orb of magma to the surface here. It is only a guess, but you may find some numbers helpful.
Here:
Radius of the earth at the equator, 6378 kilometers, diameter of the glob is 622 kilometers. Total volume is 126,146,901,460,824,000m3 with a 311 kilometer radius. Density of the outer core is at least 10,000 kg/m3. Total volume of 2.6146×10^20 kilograms. It travelled the 2,900 kilometer distance in a few seconds... let's lowball it at 5. (Volume times (2900/5)^2)/2 gives a result of

2.12×10^26 joules, or 50.7 petatons High 6-A.

Also that reminds me, I figured we probably need a new rating for Psykorochi's durability, as I doubt her main Psykorochi bodu scales to High 6-A, as she seems to show feat of being even lower.

Also that reminds me, I figured we probably need a new rating for Psykorochi's durability, as I doubt her main Psykorochi bodu scales to High 6-A, as she seems to show feat of being even lower.
We have not yet decided to scale Orochi's durability to his new feat. He should have a separate rating with Gaia Cannon.

Back