• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey guys, what tiers would like the following characters to ultimately end up in?
  • Golden Sperm (full power)
  • The Village Ninja Leader
  • Redrawn Orochi
  • Blast
  • "God"

I think High 7-A or 6-C Ninja Village Leader would be cool.

5-A to High 5-A Blast and God. 4-A would also be acceptable ÒwÓ

Now that I'm thinking about it, the reason why Flash tested Blast with his max speed was because Blast defeated the Leader in the past

Hey guys, what tiers would like the following characters to ultimately end up in?
  • Redrawn Orochi
  • Blast
  • "God"
  • 6 (He kinda already is)
  • At least 7 (Stronger than Flashy Flash)
  • 6 (Kinda already is aswell)
  • At least 6 (Assuming his best stuff will be scaling above Tats)
  • 5 I think, don't see OPM going much further, he may create some dimensions or something, but without Universal Energy System, that's only Environmental Destruction now

• Redrawn Orochi
  • Blast
  • "God"
Hopefully, something like:

1. High 6-A
2. At least 7-B, likely far higher
3. 6-B
4. Anywhere in tier 5
5. Tier 4 to 2

Interesting convo in that thread. Do you guys think Orochi could morph part of his body into a sword-like structure if he wanted to, Melzalgald style? It'd be interesting if he could replicate stuff like the Atomic Slash and Zoro's techniques.

The MF could turn himself into a jet and a giant octopus, so i think swords really aren't a big deal for him
Well that's Goo-Orochi, he literally did turn his hands into blades to clash with promoted Rook. I'm talking about the more solid base Orochi, who does have shape-shifting but has a semi-permanent structure as well. We see that Base Orochi keeps his mask partially and retains a dragony aesthetic for example

I'm curious guys, what is your Top 3 favorite characters ? One thing I love about the series is how people like a bunch of different chars, the only one I usually see among the Top 3 is Saitama

Mine would be

1 - Flashy Flash (Easily)
2 - Sweet Mask (I like his style)
3 - Zombieman (awesome design and powers)

I can see Blast being at Top 3 in the near future, he seems a really good character

I see the Class T TTM calc didn't get mentioned in the CRT, did we decide not to implement that one since it was considered an outlier? It should be at least discussed imo.

True, but if the calc is valid guys who are massively superior to TTM should scale to it. Like Darkshine, Gouketsu, Beefcake, Orochi, EC, for example.

I'm curious guys, what is your Top 3 favorite characters ? One thing I love about the series is how people like a bunch of different chars, the only one I usually see among the Top 3 is Saitama

Mine would be

I can see Blast being at Top 3 in the near future, he seems a really good character
1. Saitama (I think he's a really well written character and an excellent take on the OP superhero trope)
2. Boros (He looks like shockwave. Very cool. And I appreciate the role he was given and how he mirrors Saitama)
3. Drive Knight (He's a bastard and I love him for that)

Last edited:

Mine would be

Saitama, Garou, and Tatsumaki, in no particular order. King and the Fubuki Group are kewl, too.

I wonder if it would be possible to get the speed of the Atomic Beeline slash.
It's an awful lot of cuts in a short amount of time.

Mine would be

Saitama

Boros

Flash but debatable with Tats

Mine would be

1-Saitama (Super charismatic! Somebody give this man a worthy opponent!)
2-Lord Boros (The character that most surprised me in OPM, when he appeared, I thought he would die with two punches instead of one)
3-Garou (Do you want a fun character to put in a fight? Here he is!)

1-Saitama (Super charismatic! Somebody give this man a worthy opponent!)
2-Lord Boros (The character that most surprised me in OPM, when he appeared, I thought he would die with two punches instead of one)
3-Garou (Do you want a fun character to put in a fight? Here he is!)
Almost identical lol

Mine would be

1. Tatsumaki (I find her personality humourous, especially her interactions with others and also her take on the whole "I'm the strongest" idea that Saitama and Boros share too).

2. Black/Golden Sperm (Entertaining character who makes me laugh and has cool abilities, I always enjoy seeing him on screen and I'm enjoying how golden sperm is getting treated by Murata)

3. Orochi (simple personality and ironic take on the whole big evil bad guy since he does nothing big for the story besides making Psykorochi I find Orochi to mainly be interesting because he has awesome powers and his behaviour towards Saitama was also very interesting)

Besides Tatsumaki (due to psychic sisters arc) the 2nd and 3rd place are probably due to recency bias.

Also I remember someone making a GPE for giant snowman that yielded High 7-C. Has that been placed in a blog?

I used the height in his page which is 1km. I then calculated the height and width of the bigger circle and smaller circle. I got around 714 meters for the lower circle, and around 294 meters for the smaller circle. I then used this website to see how much that would weigh. Then I used the GPE formula. 1000 * 9.81 * 91751761689. That comes out to 9.0008478 × 10^14 joules. 9.0008478 × 10^14 = 215.12 kilotons.
@Emirp sumitpo found it

Back