• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no evidence that his physicals do make him Dragon level, though, only his energy orbs. I'd say his monster form scales because he increases the size of individual limbs to minimise energy consumption, strongly implying that his true form takes a ton of energy to maintain.
I mean, Nyan scales to dragon level physically despite not showing feats on that level, whose to say his speed and ability to become really thin isn't what made him a dragon? He can practically beat any demon by entering an orifice and attacking their organs and if you add his speed to that too then he could easily kill multiple cities worth of people making him eligible for dragon. I don't really see why not scaling vaccine man to baseline dragon is a problem.

@Semi Because those abilities aren't destructive, which is the explicit requirements for the Disaster levels. Plus, it's a false equivalence because the executive all but stated his explosions were what made him Dragon level.

I really don't see why you're all pushing this with no evidence.

On a different topic, one of the power suits made Pig God bleed.

Also, I think we should give manga Fuhrer Ugly a varies rating. His lowest power level seems to be against Sweet Mask, whom he could only injure a little (and even then, Sweet Mask's presence could have made him feel more worthless), while the highest level we've seen from him obliterated Gums.

Last edited:
On a different topic, one of the power suits made Pig God bleed.

Also, I think we should give manga Fuhrer Ugly a varies rating. His lowest power level seems to be against Sweet Mask, whom he could only injure a little, while the highest level we've seen from him obliterated Gums.
That seems like a good idea

For the power suits, I feel like that's a gag scene than actual powerscaling, as the power suits are consistently much lower

Given that the calculation was changed, new ends might have also been decided on. There were more than a few threads about this.

Is Saitama's FTL based on the fact that he "perceives" the movement of stones?
His catching stones has always seemed strange to me. It was never directly shown that he caught the stones (especially considering that they are destroyed after the collision). He could quite lift one of the stones off the floor. As well as the fact that he perceives stones as "30 centimeters per second".

But I'd rather not say anything.

I wish Murata had stuck to the more Venom/Symbiote-like style of Garou (Like that one we saw being crushed. It looked more natural), but this one is still really good-looking.

I'm not much of a fan of the white bits though, would've preferred it to all be black. They make it look a bit unnatural to me.

I'm a bit late on putting my opinion of em out there but yea.

Vaccine Man's durability scales, and his second form is stronger than his first form's blasts by statement. Vaccine Man can also be physically powerful in the first form using his gigantification technique (which he can use on individual) limbs as his databook page states. I would prefer to scale everything to the blasts, if you must you could put his physical AP as unknown.

Just to make sure- is anyone else planning to calc the Sperm Tsunami? Usklaverei, Life of King, Darthspiderr and other calcers- let me know if you do not have plans to calc these things, if I am to be the one to calc them I need to do so now as my time with internet is running out. I start my new job a week from today and will not have internet access.

I think we should keep it. As if we are following the base webcomic storyline. We can use this image as Garou before fully awakening. We'll just add it later on.

Anyway, I wrote this for Garou's stamina:

Stamina: Extremely high (After being worn down from fighting multiple Heroes, curb-stomped by Watchdog Man and knocked unconscious by Saitama, he was forced, without sufficient rest, into a battle against numerous A-Class heroes, where he suffered a gunshot wound to his leg and was hit with poisonous arrows to drain his stamina but still managed to defeat all of his opponents. Immediately afterward, he found himself up against Genos and then both Bang and Bomb, who subjected him to continued pummelling to the point that he was on the verge of death. Even after all the punishment mentioned above, he still willed himself to resume fighting, ignoring the huge amounts of damage that his body had taken. Later on, after he healed from his wounds, he was one-shot by Saitama and left unconcious for a while, only to fight both Bug God and Royal Ripper not long afterwards, although Garou was defeated. After recovering a few hours later, Garou made his way to the Monster association base to fight against multiple monsters such Overgrown Rover, Gyoro Gyoro, Orochi, and eventually Darkshine, all with little time for rest in between. Could continue fighting even after gaining injuries like his ribs getting broken or getting impaled)

Naise. I haven't had time to collect all the scans for it tho. And I'm still waiting for the speed thread to be done before I work on his speed

Anyway, I wrote this for Garou's stamina:

Stamina: Extremely high (After being worn down from fighting multiple Heroes, curb-stomped by Watchdog Man and knocked unconscious by Saitama, he was forced, without sufficient rest, into a battle against numerous A-Class heroes, where he suffered a gunshot wound to his leg and was hit with poisonous arrows to drain his stamina but still managed to defeat all of his opponents. Immediately afterward, he found himself up against Genos and then both Bang and Bomb, who subjected him to continued pummelling to the point that he was on the verge of death. Even after all the punishment mentioned above, he still willed himself to resume fighting, ignoring the huge amounts of damage that his body had taken. Later on, after he healed from his wounds, he was one-shot by Saitama and left unconcious for a while, only to fight both Bug God and Royal Ripper not long afterwards, although Garou was defeated. After recovering a few hours later, Garou made his way to the Monster association base to fight against multiple monsters such Overgrown Rover, Gyoro Gyoro, Orochi, and eventually Darkshine, all with little time for rest in between. Could continue fighting even after gaining injuries like his ribs getting broken or getting impaled)
I think you should separate Hero Hunter Garou's stamina section, that is Garou before fighting RR and Bug God, from Half Monster Garou's stamina section, because there's a difference. HHG has ultra impressive stamina, but Half Monster Garou has so much stamina that he becomes more capable the more he exerts himself presumably thanks to monsterification + his own inherent tenacity.

In the half monster Garou section, I would state that:
"After recovering a few hours later, Garou went on to fight Royal Ripper a second time, then fought several demon-level monsters immediately before fighting Overgrown Rover, then Gyoro Gyoro and then Orochi with no time for rest. Instead of simply enduring through these increasingly difficult fights, Garou's stamina pool increased alongside his physical abilities (speed, durability and strength) throughout the duration of this fight. As a half monster, Garou's stamina may even be irrelevant so long as he is pressured enough to continue growing. Half Monster Garou can shrug off being impaled, sliced open, stabbed through and having his bones shattered and continue fighting in that state."

Monster Garou lol, idk if "Peak Half-Monster" works when he looks like this lol

Near-monster Garou I suppose? He's not Full Monster and peak half-monster sounds a little redundant I think.

Let's see if he gets any feats worth scaling, then we can add a key.

Let's see if he gets any feats worth scaling, then we can add a key.
Are we going to place this as part of half monster Garou's key or it's own key? Because I feel it should just replace the key where he fought Darkshine. So it'll be like back when Half monster Garou was High 6-C at his peak long ago.

Back