• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As tempting as 5-B Saitama is, I still don’t think they’re different enough to be allowed.

Although WC Saitama has the possibility of being 5-B, so that’s nice.

i seriously hate that ONE/Murata decided to get rid of the "if this day gets any shittier, i'll destroy planet earth" line for the manga. we were THIS close to 5-B manga saitama

while I don't mind possibly 5-B saitama, are we allowed to use that line as justification? I guess it could be a reasonable upscale from casually negating a high 6-A attack but it is just one statement saitama made when he was mad (imo I think that he could destroy earth though).

while I don't mind possibly 5-B saitama, are we allowed to use that line as justification? I guess it could be a reasonable upscale from casually negating a high 6-A attack but it is just one statement saitama made when he was mad (imo I think that he could destroy earth though).
enough for "possibly 5-B" at least. maybe even "likely 5-B"

I mean based off the anime guidebooks Saitama and Boros would be thousands of times stronger than their manga counter parts also I would still like to make it if its allowed. Also possibly 5-B off of a statement like that doesn't make sense to me and I think it was rejected in the past for being to vague.

use that line as justification?
Usually no. However, since Saitama never struggles with anything and even against his strongest opponents hasn't used any real amount of his strength there's enough supportive evidence for a possibly rating.

Though in this case that still might not be enough since it very easy to argue that its just a hyperbole from an angry Saitama.

Not really? I mean I'm pretty sure that other characters have a possibly 5-B for stating they'll destroy the planet

I mean I'm pretty sure that other characters have a possibly 5-B for stating they'll destroy the planet
Most of the time (like with Boros) there's no real comedic element underlying it or other characters state that they firmly believe the claim is true.

are we forgetting what "possibly" means? even though it had a slight comedic undertone to it, the statement justifies a "possibly" rating

Just a small rambling.

Is it just me, or am I the only guy who could never understand what Psykorochi's famous feat is supposed to be? Like, is it lifting the oceans? Cutting out a continent? Are those small spikes at the edge water falling down or are those just huge spikes?

Like the art makes it look cool but I could never tell what it's supposed to portray

Just a small rambling.

Is it just me, or am I the only guy who could never understand what Psykorochi's famous feat is supposed to be? Like, is it lifting the oceans? Cutting out a continent? Are those small spikes at the edge water falling down or are those just huge spikes?

Like the art makes it look cool but I could never tell what it's supposed to portray
wha.... she cut off the very top portion of the planet and that was water falling off the sliced portion...

I just feel a bit bothered that when everyone saw the feat, they went:
artworks-000666620167-6kjqim-t500x500.jpg

But when I saw it, I went:
py33ke03f8241.png

shouldnt gyoro gyoro scale to gouketsu for being the leader of the cadres? why would the cadres listen to gyoro gyoro if shes weaker than them?

Because Orochi is the leader, not gyoro gyoro. Gyoro Gyoro is a secret leader. To the eyes of everyone else, Orochi is the leader, and Gyoro gyoro is just his second in command/tactician

can someone explain to me why tatsumaki is "at least high 6-A" instead of just "high 6-A"
Because we agreed she upscales from Psykorochi and apparently if you upscale like that you get an "at least" since the exact extent of power is unknown

Back