• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it's not right. The formula USK used was specifically made for meteor impacts and the earthquakes produced from them.

The one suggested there is only viable if the work in question gives a Richter number for the meteor impact.

Wait they don't scale to the it anymore? I can see an argument for Orochi maybe not scaling, but Boros? That just feels weird.
It was in the Boros thread, one of the staff argued Boros shouldn't scale as the meteor and Boros and orochi are 2 different kinds of threats. It's seems iffy IMO but I didn't bother to refute it and went along with it

Some some issues
There's no reason to assume its real lightning speed rather than just horn electric blasts.
I will update the links later.
But that's exactly it, the storm was created by him and we see in the sequence that all heroes were defeated and not even with storms like this, there is no way to have so many rays simultaneously as the image shows.
But this fits perfectly with the Maiko Plasma thing too, electricity has difficulty to propagate in the air, in addition to that, its power was very large.

But that's exactly it, the storm was created by him and we see in the sequence that all heroes were defeated and not even with storms like this, there is no way to have so many rays simultaneously as the image shows.
Sure there is. Multiple lightning strikes can occur in similar times and during the storm and none of the lightning bolts in the panel where shown to be direct or controlled by the monster.

But this fits perfectly with the Maiko Plasma thing too, electricity has difficulty to propagate in the air, in addition to that, its power was very large.
None of the feats done by the lightning are impressive and the Webcomic monster lacks the voltage and visuals that the others have that got them accepted.

Sure there is. Multiple lightning strikes can occur in similar times and during the storm and none of the lightning bolts in the panel where shown to be direct or controlled by the monster.
At similar times, there are several nearby and at the same time, and there are several and not one or two, and right after that we have him using lightning-like attacks, a lot of coincidence, don't you think?
None of the feats done by the lightning are impressive and the Webcomic monster lacks the voltage and visuals that the others have that got them accepted.
The lightning could still hurt the Mumen who resisted the previous punches, so there would have to be something. Besides, that's how I mentioned the Maiko thing.

, a lot of coincidence, don't you think
Not in my view. It's just an artistic flair to show how violent the storm is. It also doesn't show the monster controlling or directing the strikes.

I just don't think the electric bolts are valid. But if people are with it whatever. At the moment its not like we can people to Rider's specialized armor.

Yes, we are not going to use it yet, nor have WC profiles been created yet, new things will come and things like that.

Last edited:
i still have a hard time believing that this feat is only low 7-B. even the calc itself states that the explosion was between 4000 and 6500 meters wide. how can that be only low 7-B?

Is HEO even after consuming concrete still only demon level? he seems like a dragon after becoming larger.

Is HEO even after consuming concrete still only demon level? he seems like a dragon after becoming larger.
Gyoro, who saw its very strength after it ate concrete and became bigger and then got stomped by FF and Tatsumaki, outright stating that it was a Demon-level.

If we're going to use the 7-A calc, yes. It is hard to deny the fact that Dragon-level threats are described as being stronger than HEO.

murata is learning how to animate, as seen in the DK vs Psykorochi jet sequence. He will become the head artist and animator for S3.

Israel? What are you doing here?

And if you mean Season 3, nah- we don't use the anime feats except for the two anime exclusive profiles we have right now
After my lose to jan,i learned something ,and in the future i will comeback to light heavyweight to get the double champ for once again.

Who is that ,the 2 anime exclusive profiles?

Earthquakes created by meteors are very strong. I think there is something wrong with this calculation formula
Well consider the following
  • You're calling a 10 Teraton explosion weak (a 310 Teraton explosion caused the previous mass extinction event on the planet)
  • The formula comes from a Havard scientific document detailing in painful detail of how to accurately predict and get the energy of a meteor impact.

Last edited:
Speaking of anime profiles are profiles for anime Saitama and Boros still in the works? I don't quite remember, but I thought someone had a sandbox of the two profiles.

Back