• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theory: The reason why the meteorite in season 1 suddenly changed direction is because Blast kicked it towards Z city to find the next cube and wake up God who was squatting under the city.

Theory: The reason why the meteorite in season 1 suddenly changed direction is because Blast kicked it towards Z city to find the next cube and wake up God who was squatting under the city.
He was trying to wake him up because Blast needs his rent money. Blast after all, owns the cosmic apartment complex beneath Z city and God hasn't been answering the door in years

Considering that Blast is a guy with a regular job, what if he put his hero work at hold and can't do it all the time is because he's paying his rent and taxes. Like a good citizen

Considering that Blast is a guy with a regular job, what if he put his hero work at hold and can't do it all the time is because he's paying his rent and taxes. Like a good citizen
I think that would be hilarious.

By the way, I think the calc for Atomic Samurai's Beam split should use deflagration and not air-blast, since air-blast damage is more nuclear based and incorporates the damage caused by the shockwave (which we aren't seeing here). The fireball is 2600 meters wide, not the shockwave, so the results should be considerably higher

I really hope it would be something like that rather than blast be a surprise villain or a fake like king, I'm so tired of that trope, king is one of the few exceptions because he's an actual likeable character

I doubt Blast is a poser like King. He was stated to be more or less retired at this point, though. I wonder what he's doing out there, being the most powerful (sorta ex-)hero and everything.

We know at minimum that Blast can’t be a fake because he’s strong enough to lift one of those cubes.
And he killed that monster. And that other monster in the Amai flashback. And there are records of his fight with EC and the village ninja leader. Either Blast is the product of very persuasive mass-hysteria that somehow accounts for the box featuring in Tatsumaki's flashback, or he's real and has left an impact all over the place. He might not be God level, but he's very powerful for sure

I’m getting the feeling that Blast wanted to hide the cube so he gave it to Saitama and then booked it to go hide for unknown reasons. Saitama ended up throwing it away in the trash because he’s Saitama and it eventually ended up in the MA base/subterranean kingdom.

Wait, can we see in manga Flash and Sonic vs Ninja Village Leader?

Since now Saitama didn't destroy Flash's sword, he shouldn't one-shot the leader to steal his sword, so, could Flash and Sonic fight against him?

Just like ONE changed Blast from kinda a massive dick in Tatsumaki’s flashback to a genuine, caring guy, Saitama’s reasoning for getting Flashy a new sword can be changed from Saitama being a kinda dick and breaking the sword in the first place and simply wants to fix that mistake to being an actual hero and getting him a new sword just because thats a good thing to do.

Just like ONE changed Blast from kinda a massive dick in Tatsumaki’s flashback to a genuine, caring guy, Saitama’s reasoning for getting Flashy a new sword can be changed from Saitama being a kinda dick and breaking the sword in the first place and simply wants to fix that mistake to being an actual hero and getting him a new sword just because thats a good thing to do.
It's like I said earlier, the manga is like a more refined or polished version of the webcomic

Can you calculate the size of God?
7757304-0491587266-jqrD7.png

I doubt that would get any interesting results, maybe only a tier 7 result, as we're not aware of the full context of the scene
I think the implication is that those dots are stars. The ones overlapped in front of GOD imply he is much larger than them.

Is the current big CRT wrapped up? If so, then when will the next one start, and what will it be over? From what I can tell, the current consensus is stuff from the latest chapter and things missed from previous chapters will be the majority of the next CRT, correct?

Maybe, but someone earlier brought up God maybe being translucent. If those were stars, then God should be 4-A via sheer size probably, but the hole Saitama and flash are looking in kinda says otherwise

Maybe, but someone earlier brought up God maybe being translucent. If those were stars, then God should be 4-A via sheer size probably, but the hole Saitama and flash are looking in kinda says otherwise
If he is translucent, then the scene means nothing, so that needs to be decided.

I think the implication is that those dots are stars. The ones overlapped in front of GOD imply he is much larger than them.
4-A One-Punch Man, here we come! You know they'll be fodder in the tier (what with Mario Bros, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, etcetera running around) which is kind of funny.

4-A One-Punch Man, here we come! You know they'll be fodder in the tier (what with Mario Bros, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, etcetera running around) which is kind of funny.
Well, I don't think it's worth calculating until it's confirmed that those are indeed stars, and that GOD is opaque in this scene.

Back