• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
my god literally god has to appear and I don't know how to make the entire solar system rumble to make you stop bothering us, or perhaps some character has to move the sun, or move the planet or blow it up whatever it is, so that they are finally satisfied with 5-B, I don't understand why so many problems, other wikis have already solved that problem and it didn't take long

Really🧍I would’ve expected it to be the same as shaking a universe is universe level.
Shaking the universe is normally 4-A, because the universe is mostly empty. Though it can reach as high as 3-C depending on the circumstances (Such as Marvel's universe being bigger than ours). Also shaking the galaxy is 4-B.

Shaking feats in general are not as great as people think.

Shaking the universe is normally 4-A, because the universe is mostly empty. Though it can reach as high as 3-C depending on the circumstances (Such as Marvel's universe being bigger than ours). Also shaking the galaxy is 4-B.

Shaking feats in general are not as great as people think.
Thx wise man

In the universe there are spiritual / mental worlds, which do not exist in the universe because they are created by your mind, to reach them you must use your own mind / spirit to access those worlds.......... . but surprise surprise, saitama passes that logic through the balls (sounds better if I say it in Spanish) since he can cross the mental / spiritual space as if it were something easy and not using any abilitie,power or hax

Guys, gotta ask something, what about Sweet Mask's fight with Fuhrer Ugly, was that debated ? There are possible feats for him to be accepted there

If not, I plan to cover his profile once again in a CRT
You’ll just have to make the CRT, it’s been discussed before, but it’s never gone anywhere.

I think people argued that it doesn't make sense for Fuhrer to hold back or something I dunno. I didn't keep track of the Amai Mask stuff

Make the CRT why not.

I think it makes no sense, tbh. Fuhrer is the kind of character to make his opponents suffer, but he does it in the most violent ways possible, like amputating people or breaking arms.

The next time they meet (where he's far larger and more powerful), he literally crushes Sweet Mask's skull and almost rips him in half.

Obviously he'd try to maim or even kill him very violently if he had the power to, just like every other character he's gone up against.

Next chapter is gonna be a big one. Not just in size, but also art quality, and with coloring as well in all likelihood. Easily over 30 pages I'd guess. Murata is going all out for this, which makes sense, it's arguably the most important fight in OPM so far.
from sources
i think its gonna come out around April 14th

Garou is so gonna get god intervention
page_04.png
0.png
Sage Centipede's corpse fuses with Orochi's remains via God HaxTM which Garou then eats, meanwhile Fubuki and Pig God have finished healing the S-Class offscreen, leading to Garou vs. the S Class, except Garou's covered in God Brain PatternsTM and his fight with Saitama becomes an "I Know You're In There Somewhere" fight
You know, when I wrote that I was intentionally exaggerating in my head how much the manga would skew from the webcomic, and yet now it looks like that was an underestimate of how far events will diverge.
I just wanted an HD Rendition of the scene with Garou saying
One step. Two steps.
Three steps. Four steps.
Five steps.
Six steps.
Seven...
I WANTED ONE THING MURATA. Unfortunately that scene requires Garou actually being intimidating.

yes but at least it's better done, please just think about it.
all these events are better done than in the web-comic, of course if you remove the useless sage centipede that only served to increase the power of garou and nothing else, useless.
well all good
Yeah I mean I did say ONE saw the wc as being a mess so he took the opportunity to make the manga better.

yes but at least it's better done, please just think about it.
all these events are better done than in the web-comic, of course if you remove the useless sage centipede that only served to increase the power of garou and nothing else, useless.
well all good
Everything up until Garou emerged from the ground was arguably better with something’s here or there being questionable. After that, I would say everything changes for the worst. ONE and Murata are trying to keep the story the same overall but recently changes key aspects that made this arc in webcomic be so memorable and impactful that you don’t feel anything for new chapters except wait for the next big fight for feats or laugh when “le xd funny” happens.

ONE or Murata can think the changes are better but if the changes are bad enough that webcomic fans hate it and even non-webcomic readers notice the decrease it quality of the writing, something isnt being done right.

Side note, I dont understood the logic of being upset at webcomic readers for wanted the manga to fall more closely to the webcomic. I dont see this done here but I got to rant.The manga has already always followed the wc closely until the middle of this arc besides adding new arcs that didn't change existing arcs and expanding on fights. All of the most memorable and iconic moments came from the webcomic. Why shouldnt the webcomic readers be disappointed at the current state of the manga that drastically changed things and removed loads of iconic moments?

Back