• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal. my quest to find this bald man MU's where he isn't killed easily via skill or hax's continues
shark rad's ap: 61.66 Exatons
saitama's ap: upscales from 41,66 Exatons

Shark Rad:
Saitama: 9
Icon:
ost:

Last edited:
Oddly, this seems fair for both of them. Fanta thinks so, hm... I know Saitama's fighting style typically revolves around him using extremely basic moves that only work against people due to his power, however, Shark Rad doesn't seem like he has any real skill either and his LS is much weaker than Saitama - which is pretty good for Saitama despite SR having a few powers Saitama doesn't have, i.e, Shark's water manip and the laser beam from his eyes.

... Kinda typical this is a Saitama FRA due to his superior LS and the fact that the air pressure from Saitama's punches are too much for Shard Rad to deal with. This is my opinion, and I am open to be wrong.

Oddly, this seems fair for both of them. Fanta thinks so, hm... I know Saitama's fighting style typically revolves around him using extremely basic moves that only work against people due to his power, however, Shark Rad doesn't seem like he has any real skill either and his LS is much weaker than Saitama - which is pretty good for Saitama despite SR having a few powers Saitama doesn't have, i.e, Shark's water manip and the laser beam from his eyes.

... Kinda typical this is a Saitama FRA due to his superior LS and the fact that the air pressure from Saitama's punches are too much for Shard Rad to deal with. This is my opinion, and I am open to be wrong.
Shark man is stronger then him tho

With speed equal, Saitama pretty much gets blitzed by lasers. But it's only a wincon if Shark spams
AP also goes to Shark (1.48x) but it's fairly minimal. With both in character, Saitama will probably let himself get hit, notice that it actually hurts, and go fairly serious.

Well, this isn't a stomp. Well done.

Shark Rad has essentially a times 1.5 AP advantage, and can attack at range to a limited extent. But Saitama has so much of a lifting strength advantage he can easily pin him down and throw him away. In an straight exchange of blows, Shark Rad seems to win via AP. And his laser eyes gives him an extra weapon there too. Saitama's wincon is to use his superior lifting strength.

If Saitama grabs Shark Rad and pins his arms to his sides, what can Shark Rad do about it, and what can Saitama do from there to actually incapacitate Shark Rad?

I think it might be a bit early for the FRA train just yet. Can Saitama reliably grab Shark Rad, even with Shark Rad's AP advantage and laser eyes, and if he does, what stops Shark Rad from shooting him at close range with those eyes while Saitama has hold of him? He can't crush him, so he either has to restrain him or throw him into space.

... Have to admit but I think Saitama could unironically throw Shark Rad into space, it doesn't seem like Shard Rad has flight capabilities and Saitama's serious punches usually have a lot of force in them, so I think it is fully possible once Shark Rad showcase his ability to actually hurt Saitama that would drive him to go serious and use one of his serious punches to test SR which would inadvertently cause sail upwards at rocket speeds... or something like that.

Perhaps, but with the AP gap slightly favouring Shark the general exchange of punches would likely favour Shark. Saitama's advantage is his lifting strength, while Shark's advantage is his AP and laser eyes. Both have wincons. Shark's is simply winning the fist fight, while Saitama's is turning the fist fight into a wrestling match and either throwing Shark into space or pinning him face down where he can't do anything.

One obvious way Saitama can win it is by first grabbing Shark's wrists, then moving them together so he can hold both wrists in one hand, which should be easy given the lifting strength difference, and thereby free the other hand to punch Shark until Shark goes down. However, Shark will be shooting him with his laser eyes while that's happening. Which one would go down first, and can Saitama catch someone with a 1.5 times AP advantage? And also, would Saitama think of any of those tactics when he's never had to be tactical in any of his fights? He literally has less fighting skill than a typical man, and his overconfidence only makes it worse.

First off... This is fun! We're actually capable of thinking up viable ways for how both of them to win! This isn't a one-sided hax match like how usual Saitama matches go on this site. And in character, Saitama would love this match.

One obvious way Saitama can win it is by first grabbing Shark's wrists, then moving them together so he can hold both wrists in one hand, which should be easy given the lifting strength difference, and thereby free the other hand to punch Shark until Shark goes down. However, Shark will be shooting him with his laser eyes while that's happening. Which one would go down first, and can Saitama catch someone with a 1.5 times AP advantage? And also, would Saitama think of any of those tactics when he's never had to be tactical in any of his fights? He literally has less fighting skill than a typical man, and his overconfidence only makes it worse.
I'll have to cut through these words, however. I believe Saitama has fighting skills and his overconfidence would fade away once he gets hurt. Why? Remember Saitama's former weak self with Hair (Pre-Training/During-Training Saitama) who was weak as hell but used his wits and physical capabilities was able to kill Monsters above him, i.e, Crablante, for example. He is no martial artist and probs more akin to a thug-like street brawler but I am certain he still has more h2h skill than SR.

... Also, Saitama will absolutely not hold back since Shark Rad isn't humanoid in the slightest and would probably try to go for the kill right away as he usually does with monsters.

Perhaps, but with the AP gap slightly favouring Shark the general exchange of punches would likely favour Shark. Saitama's advantage is his lifting strength, while Shark's advantage is his AP and laser eyes. Both have wincons. Shark's is simply winning the fist fight, while Saitama's is turning the fist fight into a wrestling match and either throwing Shark into space or pinning him face down where he can't do anything.

The AP gap is not at all big enough for him not to damage Rad. Once Saitama grabs him, he can just hit him with Consecutive Punches.

Agreed, to both of you. Still, the issue stands, if Shark can keep it as a fist fight he will win, meaning Saitama has to grab him and turn it into a wrestling match. If that happens, Shark will be using his laser eyes to attack while Saitama likely uses the method I described above, holding both Shark's hands with just one of his own and using the other hand to punch Shark repeatedly. The question is which one outlasts the other in this exchange, factoring in that Saitama certainly would get hit at least once, likely a few times, before he grabbed Shark.

Agreed, to both of you. Still, the issue stands, if Shark can keep it as a fist fight he will win, meaning Saitama has to grab him and turn it into a wrestling match. If that happens, Shark will be using his laser eyes to attack while Saitama likely uses the method I described above, holding both Shark's hands with just one of his own and using the other hand to punch Shark repeatedly. The question is which one outlasts the other in this exchange, factoring in that Saitama certainly would get hit at least once, likely a few times, before he grabbed Shark.
Saitama has vastly higher stamina, and insane pain tolerance. He should be able to last longer.

The AP gap isn't even 2x. It's not enough to make a noticeable difference, especially since Saitama massively upscales from his own value.
That last part is certainly significant. Generally a times 1.5 power difference is a factor in a real fight, but considering he upscales from it, that changes things. Sounds like his lifting strength can let him grapple Shark Rad and pin his hands with one hand, then keep punching him with the other. And in practice, with a lifting strength advantage like that he can also force Shark Rad's own hands over Shark Rad's eyes to completely nullify the laser eyes.

As things stand, I'd say the fight goes like this:

Phaze 1: Shark Rad and Saitama trade a few blows, until eventually Saitama grabs Shark Rad and easily manhandles him. Saitama notes the strength difference and keeps fighting.

Phaze 2: They trade a lot more punches until both have taken a fair bit of damage, with Saitama taking slightly more. Realizing he might lose Saitama decides to fight more seriously.

Phaze 3: Finally Saitama grabs Shark Rad's hands and puts them together so he can restrain both with just his left hand. He then slams Shark Rad on the ground and starts punching him repeatedly with his right hand.

Phaze 4: Shark Rad starts shooting with his laser eyes, hitting Saitama in the chest and face.

Phaze 5: Saitama forcefully moves Shark Rad's hands/wrists/forearm over Shark Rad's eyes so that the laser eyes only serve to hurt himself. With this, Shark Rad is essentially helpless.

Phaze 6: Saitama keeps punching until Shark Rad is either dead or unconscious and severely damaged. Saitama stands up over Shark Rad and pumps his fist in the air, overjoyed by the fight.

Phaze 7: Saitama makes sashimi?

As things stand, I'd say the fight goes like this:

Phaze 1: Shark Rad and Saitama trade a few blows, until eventually Saitama grabs Shark Rad and easily manhandles him. Saitama notes the strength difference and keeps fighting.

Phaze 2: They trade a lot more punches until both have taken a fair bit of damage, with Saitama taking slightly more. Realizing he might lose Saitama decides to fight more seriously.

Phaze 3: Finally Saitama grabs Shark Rad's hands and puts them together so he can restrain both with just his left hand. He then slams Shark Rad on the ground and starts punching him repeatedly with his right hand.

Phaze 4: Shark Rad starts shooting with his laser eyes, hitting Saitama in the chest and face.

Phaze 5: Saitama forcefully moves Shark Rad's hands/wrists/forearm over Shark Rad's eyes so that the laser eyes only serve to hurt himself. With this, Shark Rad is essentially helpless.

Phaze 6: Saitama keeps punching until Shark Rad is either dead or unconscious and severely damaged. Saitama stands up over Shark Rad and pumps his fist in the air, overjoyed by the fight.

Phaze 7: Saitama makes sashimi?
This seens logical, voting saitama

And Saitama a would likle stop whem shark rad is unconcious sinse he woukdn't want to kill the only one that is a match for him

Which votes have been counted so far? It'd help to actually list who has voted so we all know whose vote has been counted. I don't know if I'm counted, but my reasoning above was me voting Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back